F o u r

Caught in a lie: Park Jimin x reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wasn't happy, but luckily I've never been it so no one would be able to tell the difference anyway.

Looking in the mirror, my heart clenched. This was not how it was supposed to happen. I wasn't supposed to be dressed in a wedding dress with a back made of sheer net. I wasn't supposed to be sad on my wedding day... I wasn't supposed to be marrying Park Jimin.

Why didn't my plans ever work out? Why am I leaving this life of hopelessness to enter another life of helplessness?

A lone tear rolled down my cheek as I tried Baekhyun's number one last time...

"The number you're contacting is currently switched off. Please try again later, thank you."

I sighed and wiped the tear off. It was the last time I cried for him.

I froze when I saw in the mirror.

Not only was my make up smudged, Jimin was standing behind me.

"You're not supposed to be here," I whispered, quickly trying to freshen up.

He snickered, "And you're not supposed to be the girl I marry."

I ignored the hurt wiped the mascara stain from under my eye with a tissue.

I shivered when his hand touched the coat on my shoulder. He couldn't see the vulgar back of the hideous dress... yet.

"You look beautiful," he said, monotonous. And then his grip grew stronger and stronger until his fingers bit into my clavicle.

"However beautiful, why was my wife calling her ex when she should be worried about what I have in store for her?," he said through gritted teeth.

"I'm not your wife," I didn't know where I got the balls from, but I did and I regretted it soon after.

"Until half an hour," he said and pulled me up from the seat, roughly winding me around so he held me prisoner with my arm behind me.

"It hurts," I said, breathless from the pain.

"I know. Cry for me, now."

"What?"

"Your tears belong to me. Cry, or I'll make you cry," he said in his low voice and eyes staring deep into my soul. I just knew he could see right through me.

His grip grew harder until hot tears started forming in the beds of my eyes and his grip loosened.

"Only I will make you cry," he sneered.

The door opened and suddenly Jimin was wiping my tears saying, "Sweetie, don't cry. I'll love you just as much as your dad does," and planted a kiss on my forehead. "You can visit him as much as you like."

And somehow, the sarcasm behind his clear taunt of my father's love wasn't lost on me.

"Oh my, look at you two," my dad said. Ah that's why.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter