E l e v e n

Caught in a lie: Park Jimin x reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jimin?!," I shrieked at the person rubbing his head, still groggy with sleep.
 

It took a little while for him to get a hold of his marbles until he looked over me, froze and then screamed... pointing at my legs.
 

Following the direction of his pointed finger, I shrieked when I realized I was just in my underwear.
 

Reaching out breathlessly, I grabbed the covers off the bed and wrapped them around my waist.

He was still screaming.

Then his gaze went to his own legs and he abruptly shut up when he saw that his were still clad in pants.
 

"What are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to be with Eunsoo?," I asked, exasperated.
 

Slight sadness marred his sleepy face for a moment and then it turned emotionless again.
 

"If she were here, do you think I'd even see your face? Let alone be in your bed?," he spat at me.
 

I scoffed.

I knew as much, genius.
 

"You could have woken me up if you planned on crashing here."

 

"You think I didn't try? Or do you think I wanted to sleep with you?," he sneered at me. "Don't go thinking weird stuff, Missus."
 

I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm and picked  my pillow.
 

"Where do you think you're going?"
 

I looked around the room. There was no sofa.
 

Damn, these people really want the couples to sleep together, don't they?
 

Seeing no escape, I dropped my pillow on the floor and said, "I'll sleep on the floor."
 

"Good, problem solved."
 

Cursing him under my breath, I stomped on the pillow and sat down.
 

"Hand me the covers," he mumbled from the bed.
 

"But it's cold down here," I pouted. "You take the bed and I'll take the covers. It's only fair..."
 

He looked up from the pillow and shot daggers at me and I saw death ahead so I got up started unwinding them from my waist.
 

"Close your eyes!!," I said before removing them.
 

"I'm your husband."
 

"Do you want the covers or not?"
 

Chuckling, he closed his eyes and I threw the covers at him.
 

Then I quickly ran to the bathroom to wear my sweats because now that my dear husband was sharing the room, I couldn't walk in my underwear. Damn you, Jimin!

 

When I returned, the lights were already off and I squinted my way towards the pillow on the floor.
 

As soon as I laid down, cold from the floor chilled me to the bone.

I felt it creep through my spine, all over my body just as all the heat dissipated, leaving me chilled.
 

Unwittingly, my mind went to the warm bed I was just in and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter