S e v e n

Caught in a lie: Park Jimin x reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I gulped for the 100th time now.

I knew I was going to be in trouble the moment Jimin spat his food out.
 

Actually I was probably in trouble when I agreed to cook and made omurice. 
 

"Whoa your wife is gutsy," Jungkook said as soon as everyone recovered.

"I'm her fan," Taehyung laughed.

But everything was ignored when Jimin delicately held my wrist and smiled ominously at me.

"That was a smart move, wife," he said and he smiled so wide his eyes practically closed.

This was the smile I needed to fear yet it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.
 

Namjoon cleared his throat just when Jimin started holding onto my wrist too tightly.

I hissed in pain.

He wasn't even hesitating in front of his friends. 
 

His anger knew no bounds.

Were all males like this?

No. Just the ones in my life, apparently.
 

I hoped and prayed that his friends decide to stay so he would remain busy with them and forget about me.
 

While he was busy talking with them, I took the chance to shower and then go to bed before he got rid of them.

 

Since I had to use the bathroom in Jimin's room, I picked my clothes and dashed so I could quickly be done.





 

I peeked outside the bathroom to see Jimin wasn't around.

I sighed and got out, adjusting the night dress over my thighs.

Dammit these lacey clothes!
 

As I scurried to get out of his room, I was knocked to the side so I hit the wall.
 

"And what do we have here?," Jimin said menacingly. 
 

Holy .

I looked at the door. Too far.

And then Jimin came into focus.

"But... your friends..."

"I sent them away. How could I entertain them when my mind was on my wife, who was showering like she had nothing to worry about?"
 

And then he started walking over slowly, too slowly.

By the time he reached me, I was a blabbering mess. Scurrying to my left and right, looking for an escape.

 

"I'm so-sorry! It just came out of my mouth! I'm really sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter