F o u r t e e n

Caught in a lie: Park Jimin x reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With Jimin resting on my lap, I didn't know where to put my hands and I awkwardly held them mid air.
 

Honestly, what is up with him? I mean I get it he is touchy and emotional because of flu and fever... and maybe even because of Eunsoo... but this is way too much. To a woman he didn't even like to look at, he's lying in her lap.

 

He's not bipolar. He's crazy.

 

I should be careful... he may kill me.

 

But my thoughts were interrupted when he said, "And I'll tell you why I'm acting strange."


 

What?

 

My hands fell to my lap, on his head.

 

SHIIIIIT.

 

"I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO HIT YOU, I WAS JUST SHOCKED-," I screamed in defense.

 

"Keep your fingers in my hair," was all he said.

 

And so, sighing because his illness made him not smack me in the face, I moved my fingers through his hair.

 

It was a weird sensation - his hair was thick and silky and I liked brushing my fingers through them.

 

There was silence for a while and then a soft voice left Jimin, "I'm only telling you this because I know you won't run off and blackmail me with it - you cherish your life."

 

And I rolled my eyes because it was dark and he couldn't see me.

 

"When I was about 8 or 9... I remember falling sick. I had fever and I could barely sit right. There were servants all around me," he paused.

 

"But none would... console me. I remember asking them to call my mother but they said she was too busy, or that she would get sick too if she came to my room. I just wanted someone to help me go to sleep," his voice was full of sadness.

 

"My mom finally took some time out to see me, but she left as soon as I asked her to sleep next to me. Big boys should be brave enough to sleep alone," he snickered.

 

My heart was clenching with every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter