Chapter 8

Back Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's done fixing her things in her room she decided to go out and look around. She found out there are several coffee shops and pubs around the place which she likes. Jisoo has this habit that when she's working she likes going on crowded places. It's for her to find ideas.

After buying groceries, clothes, phone. It was 10PM in the evening when Jisoo went back to where she is staying. Jisoo was craving for kimchi fried rice and lucky for her there was a korean mart two rides away from the building.

She was busy slicing her onions when suddenly her door just opened.

"I'm..I'm sorry. I thought something happened to you so I asked for spare keys and opened it without knocking." It was Jennie.

"Oh sorry. I saw that I have a kitchen here in my room so I went out earlier to buy some stuff. Also a new phone since my current phone is locked in Korea.*sniff*" I said. I grabbed some tissue and wiped on my eyes since the onion was stinging my eyes.

"Kim Jisoo. I am really sorry. For letting you cry." Jennie looked so worried and went closer to Jisoo.

"Hahaha!" Jisoo burst out laughing.

 

JENNIE's POV

Was she playing on me? Why is she laughing so hard?

"Jennie! Look what I'm slicing." She said while still wiping her eyes and sniffing her nose.

"Onions?"

"Yes! That's why I am teary eyed. I am not crying."

"Is that real?"

"What? You never tried slicing onions before?"

"I saw it on TV before. But I never thought it's real."

"My dear innocent Jennie. Come on. Try slicing it and see for yourself." Suddenly my stomach is feeling things when she said My dear innocent Jennie is she like, trying to own me?

I move closely to her and held the knife slowly. I didn't know what to do.

"Hold the knife properly Jennie."

"The only knife I have held is steak knife, oh and cheese knife."

"You innocent child. Look how I do it and follow me." Jisoo carefully sliced the onions with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter