Chapter 1

Back Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow jinja Unnie I like this outfit than the previous come back!" Lisa excitedly checked herself on the mirror.

"Me too! Is this real? Am I really wearing high heels now? I wanna wake up from this dream!" Rosé was turning around with her dress.

"Well. This is for your song Stay. I am still working on your Kill This Love costume tho. But I am glad you both liked it." Jisoo smiled as she looked at the girls.

 

When The Twinnies (Lisa and Rosé) debuted, Jisoo was their stylist. Until she was the main stylist for YG until she was known nationwide. She has actors and actresses as clients. As well as chaebols. 

 

At the young age of 18 her unique way of styling her rising star (at that time) brother Kim Jongin also known as Kai was discovered by most people and was greatly appreciated.

 

Now she's 24, she had attended a lot of fashion events and a pride of the fashion industry in Korea.

 

 

Jisoo's POV

 

In a month, The Twinnies will have their comeback and I haven't found the costume for the comeback stage yet. I have to have a final draft tomorrow or else I'll be losing my damn mind.

 

I was on my 4th cup of Americano at 2am. Browsing the internet and sketching Lisa and Rosé's outfit, I am exhausted.

 

*phone rings*

 

Who could possibly call me at 2am like seriously. And its an unknown number. I cancelled it at first and second attempt but it rang for the third time. . I'm just going to answer this. 

 

"Hello? Who's this please?"

"K..Kai... where's Kai? Who are you? Are you the new girlfriend of Kai?! Give me Kai!"

"Wait.. Hold up.. First of all, I am not Kai's girlfriend second of all this is not his number. And who the hell are you?!"

"Je.. Ruby.. Kai told me to call this number if he doesn't contact me for 3 weeks or if he breaks up with me.."

"Damn. Okay got it. Uhm, I'll let him know. Damn that fool playing again."

"Sorry who are you?"

"I'm Jisoo, his younger sister. Anyway, I'll just let you know okay. Just.. just you know.. move on. He.. he don't deserve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter