Chapter 10

Back Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo's second week working with Chanel was busy. There were a lot of revisions and requests from the bosses. It was a Thursday afternoon when they were having a meeting. Jisoo was busy jotting down notes while listening to a lead designer. The door opened and Jennie came in and all of the people in the meeting greeted her.

The people around started to say "ehem" when they noticed Jennie was looking straight at Jisoo who was busy sketching on her IPad with her head down not noticing Jennie. "It's fine." Jennie uttered in a slow voice while she sits in front of Jisoo. When Jisoo seemed to be done doing her own thing her head just lifted up wondering why everyone was quiet and no one is discussing already.

Then finally Jisoo noticed Jennie was in front and staring at her. Jisoo smiled and waived at her. Jennie smiled back then looked at her secretary.

"Continue with your meeting." Jennie's secretary said.

"So she really had the meeting paused because someone did not notice her came in. Yah, Jisoo, your impact." Irene whispered to Jisoo and shook her head.

"Really? I didn't know? I was.." Jisoo responded to Irene.

"Just pay attention okay?"

 

Before their meeting ended, Jennie's secretary told them Jennie will be leaving first. All of them bid goodbye but Jennie was looking at Jisoo while Jisoo was on her Ipad again drawing something. Jennie was about to get pissed but suddenly Jisoo lifted her Ipad and showed it to Jennie with her drawing of "Bye Bye Jennie. See you around." with smileys and hearts. Jennie's face lifted and her pissed face turned into a gummy smile.

 

The door closed and most of the people were saying they've never seen Jennie like that.

"Are you two close?" They asked Jisoo.

"I guess?" Jisoo answered.

 

The meeting ended at dinner time and Wendy fetched Jisoo as they were planning to dine out at a Korean Restaurant. They felt lucky when only one table was left.

 

"So how's everything?" Wendy asked.

"As if you don't call me everyday you clingy.."

"Shh. Jisoo, people are eating."

"So why are you here in the city today?"

"Well, apparently the mansions owner has this sister in law who has a huge house here in the city as well. Kinda urgent coz they're having a party this Sunday so I'm here till the weekend."

"Wow. You're totally booked huh?"

"I know. I know."

 

Their table was close to the entrance when Jisoo saw a familiar face entered.

"I'm sorry but we're currently full." The receptionist said.

"But I'm just alone."

"We're really sorry."

 

"Hey! Irene! Here!" Jisoo called. Irene's face brightened and went to Jisoo's table.

"You can join us. Anyway why are you eating alone?" Jisoo asked.

"My friends here doesn't like korean food and I am craving it."

"Well, good thing we're here. Have a seat."

"Are you sure I am not disturbing your date?"

"Ew. She's not my date. She's my friend. Anyway, Wendy this is one of my managers, Irene."

"Nice to meet you."

 

As a few minutes passed it seems that Jisoo was already out of place as these

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter