Chapter 13

Back Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You look exhausted." Wendy said to Jisoo. It was a Monday night when Wendy, Irene and Jisoo were eating dinner together.
"Jennie and Jisoo are not on speaking terms, hon. Just leave her like that." Irene said while chewing her food.
"Kim Jisoo, yah, i told you to tell me if something happens with you here right?"
"Nothing's wrong guys. Why? It's not like me and Jennie has something to talk. I have already completed what I needed to do and I am just waiting for this week to finish and I am outta here."
"See honey, something's up between Jisoo and Jennie."
"How can you say that?" Wendy asked Irene.
"Well for the past weeks when they see each other at work they stare at each other and smile as if they're talking with their eyes. Jennie's not touchy or clingy with any of us in the office but with Jisoo, she's different. She holds her hand and wrap her arms around Jisoo, on stand up meetings. That is really not normal.."
"Don't believe her.."
"Shh Jisoo, I am not yet done. Jennie eats her meals alone and never goes to any eat out invitations except if she's with the higher bosses but when Jisoo asks her, she agrees. She never visits meetings except when she is invited but when that meeting has Jisoo invited, she'd visit.
"Not true.."
"It's true Kim. In addition, Jennie never smiles at us. But when Jisoo came, she became lively and smiley. She also visited the factory with Jisoo and she only went there for the ribbon cutting event 2 years ago. All of us employees were talking about this and we are happy to have Jisoo around."
"You're talking like I am not here infront of you Irene. Like really."
"No Jisoo. I am just telling you what I and the other people around had observed. You changed Jennie and that's a fact."
"So.. Jisoo, what is up with you two?" Wendy asked again.
"I said nothing. Okay?"
"Honey, don't worry. Tomorrow's the start of the fashion week and I'll report to you whatever I can observe." Irene said.
"Honey. You are the best, remember that?"
"Yah. You two. Don't you have your own lives? Just leave me alone with this. Okay?"
"Nope. Not gonna happen."

The next day...
Jisoo was busy checking on all the models and had a last minute before they go to the runway. Irene was with her and busy with saying, "Models, our stylist right here is single anyone available may ask me for her number."
"Don't believe her." Jisoo shakes her head.
"Don't believe her either, she is single af." The models just laughed with Irene.
"Miss Irene? Jennie wants to speak with you." Jennie's secretary came.
"Sure, where is she?" Irene followed the secretary and Jennie was outside the tent where the models were preparing.

"Yes Boss? You called for me?" Irene said.
"Is everything okay already?" Jennie asked.
"Yes! Jisoo is now checking each of the models to check nothing is being missed."
"Well that is good then." Jennie said. Irene saw a guy on his phone and it seems he and Jennie are together.
"Is he your date?" Irene was curious.
"Uhm, no. I just tagged him along."
"Oooh. Well..."
"Miss Irene!!" A model called Irene from a far and went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter