Chapter 12

Back Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JISOO's POV


Seeing Krystal again was confusing for me and hard. But it had closed a lot of open chapters in my life. For the past 3 days, I decided to meet up with her every dinner to talk and catch up.

"You know that I developed feelings for you right?" I asked. Krystal nodded.
"I knew it Chu. The longer we were together, the way you cared for me is different so I asked several friends if what you're doing is normal and... I am really sorry for just letting you fall for me."
"You sound conceited there huh? Well, it was all my fault anyway why I agreed with my brother's request."
"Did I hurt you so bad?"
"You did."
"Was I selfish?"
"You were."
"You are too. You chose to leave me when I knew about you and your brothers doing. Covering him up while already hurting yourself? I was mad at you too Chu."
"I know. I had to leave before I lose myself."
"I'm sorry. But, are you okay now?"
"I am. I am really okay."
"Do you have a person that you like?"
"I don't."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Jennie Kim. How about her?"
"Why do you ask?"
"I know your eyes. How you look at her with Sehun when we met them at the bakery and at the restaurant yesterday."
"What about it."
"You like her."
"I changed Krystal."
"You can't change how your eyes look at someone you love Chu. Looking at you looking at me now, I know there are no feelings anymore."
"Why are you good with reading people?"
"I don't know? But please Chu, be happy, for yourself okay? I know you chose yourself but please, do something."
"I'll see."
"I'll be busy by the upcoming days. I can't meet you anymore. But I am really glad that we are talked again. Friends?"
"Friends." Krystal and I hugged. I felt so happy one chapter in my life had finally ended.

Friday came and I received a message from Jennie that she wants to learn a new dish tonight. And this is the first time we'll actually spend time because she is always busy. I also felt different. After my conversation with Krystal, I had so much in mind that I need to think about. Really? She really saw that I had feelings for Jennie?

I finished all my t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter