Chapter 7

Back Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JISOO's POV

A week later Twinnies had a successful comeback. Finally they have gotten their hands with that Chanel suits they have been dreaming about. 

"So Jisoonie, you'll start working with her tomorrow?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, I told her right after your first comeback show I'll start working with her."

"Miss Jennie, she's a bit hard to approach. We actually talked to her first when we first met. Then Lisa was so proud to show her off with our outfits that you have arranged for us ever since. She just nods her head and repeatedly saying "Great"" Rosie said.

"Sorry we had to put you in that place to work with people that is hard to deal with Jisoonie."

"No, it's fine. I have dealt with a lot of people already. Imagine I have Yeri as my second-hand. I think she is colder than anyone else. Right Yerim?"

"Yah. Unnie, why did you agree to that one month contract without even consulting me? Do you think I can handle this two?" Yeri stared at Lisa and Rosie.

"Don't worry Baby Yerimie Unnie's will be good to you, okay?" Lisa just smirked and tapped Yeri's head.

"And Yerim, I forgot to tell you, you have a pay rise. So cheer up." I said.

"What?! YES. Okay Jisoo Unnie, you can go now to your new job and don't come back."

"Ha! Are you sure you don't want me back?"

"Ugh, I'm just kidding but you can extend?"

"In your dreams Yeri, in your dreams."

 

Jennie's secretary sent me an email regarding our contract. And I was just so shocked when I have read that I'll be working in another country... for a month. I immediately dialed Jennie's number because she didn't say anything like that. I thought I will be just a consultant.

"Hello? Jennie? This is Jisoo. Hey, I have a lot of questions regarding the contract."

"Things like that, you have to talk to my secretary."

'What? No. You are the one who -"

"I'll see you tomorrow Jisoo. With your bags. Bye."

"What? Wait!"

Then she ended the call. What did I get myself into? This is really Kai Oppa's fault. Imagine if he didn't play with Jennie that I don't have to repay something. Now, I can't imagine staying in a different country for a month. How am I going to plan my rest days?

The next day. I didn't really have a choice but to go to the airport. I received my plane ticket just when I arrived at the airport. Paris. I will be in Paris for a month. With Kai's ex, again.

I headed straight to the terminal. As I was walking towards an empty seat, I saw a familiar figure waving at me.

"Kim Jisoo!!" Jennie waves at me pointing the empty seat beside her.

How to deal with people with Jisoo. I thought.

"You are just in time Kim Jisoo!" She flashed a smile at me, unusual.

"Hey. Jennie. You seem excited?" I asked.

"Oh? You don't like it? Okay. I'll behave." Her face turned serious and then she sat down.

"Jennie, I was just asking. It's okay to be excited." I pat her shoulders then she looked at me.

"Promise?" She asked. Damn this girl is weird.

"Yes? I promise." I swear I'm like talking to a kid.

"Can we grab some donut?" Indeed I am with a kid.

"Sure, we still have 30 minutes though."

"Cool! Let's go." She said and when we stood up, 2 guys from the back stood up.

"You guys, stay. She's Kim Jisoo that I told you about. I am working with her and you don't have to worry." Jennie sounded serious.

 

We bought donuts and while walking back, "Those are my bodyguards. My parents made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter