Chapter 3

Back Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

Is she seriously coming? What am I going to wear? I should take a bath! Wait why am I nervous?

 

An hour had already passed and there was no door bell or Jisoo didn't send me any messages.

 

Just as I was about to peek outside the door to check maybe she got the wrong door a beautiful lady carrying plastic bags wearing a black hoodie, sweat pants and slides with yellow socks is standing infront of my door.

 

"Hi?" She smiled at me. I was mesmerised. Is she the Kim Jisoo? Is she really Kai's younger sister? Is she really the one I was talking on the phone?

 

"Kim..Ji -" 

"Soo. Kim Jisoo. Yep its me! I suppose you're Ruby?" She asked.

 

"Yes. I am. Come on in. I was waiting for you."

 

"Cool! Wow. You're house looks cool. Sorry I took a while. I thought of bringing food because I was so hungry so I dropped by the convenience store nearby then I saw this homeless guy, he was wearing some sweater and a cardigan. It sparked an idea within me that I have to sketch it. For future purposes you know. Haha. Sorry I talk a lot." Jisoo laughed and went straight to my kitchen.

 

"That is awesome." Thats all I had said. I just can't stop staring at her.

 

"Wait. We haven't introduced ourselves properly. Haha. Imagine letting a stranger in, in your house is weird. Anyway, I am Kim Jisoo. I'm Jongin, Kai rather, younger sister. He's 1994 and I'm 1995."

 

"Oh I didn't know that. I'm J.. Ruby Kim. 1996."

 

"So you're younger than me. That's nice. Anyway do you wanna watch something or just wanna talk about what you feel? Do whatever you want."

 

"Hmmm. I wanna watch something but I don't know what. Something that I can cry on?"

 

"Ohhhh yeah I've thought of one. Someone Great in Netflix! You have to watch that!"

 

"Well I guess I should prepare it. Just be comfortable here okay?"

 

I still feel shy around her. I mean, who wouldn't? We just literally met like around 30 minutes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter