Chapter 5

Back Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks before Twinnies comeback...

 

Jisoo had almost completed Lisa and Rosé's comeback except for the perfect Chanel suits that she has not gotten yet. Yeri has been telling her to just give it up and look for another but Jisoo and the Twinnies liked it so much.

 

"Baby sis, you look like a mess." Kai said. Kai signed up for a clothing line and had helped Jisoo a lot for the Twinnies get up for their music video.

 

"I'm really stressed Oppa."

"I guess it's time for you to date someone already."

"You really think dating makes someone destress huh."

"Yeah? I guess? Emotional support? Like what Kyungsoo does to me."

"And what those fake girlfriends does to you too."

"Haha. Yah, Jisooyaa, I promise that girl Ruby would be the last one I'll ever fake date. I promise."

"Then? what if you'll break another girls heart?"

"Then you will be the one who will going to expose me. the truth to the media that i am dating my manager."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I swear."

"Okay. Sounds good to me."

"Yah. Are you taking that seriously?"

"Yes. Did you know last night Ruby drunk texted me."

"What?"

"She was like, 'hey'"

"And how do you suppose to know it was a drunk text with a single hey?"

"it was 2 am in the morning."

"did you reply?"

"of course not. last thing she told me is to out from her house and never see me again."

"well i guess thats your car outside. sorry i cant take you to the airport this time."

"it's fine Oppa. Goodluck on your new song. Okay?"

"Thanks baby sis."

"And again don't do stupid things."

"Okay mom."

 

Jisoo had to take a sleeping pill just for her to sleep. Her insomnia has been worst these days.

 

"Jisoo Unnie??" A loud knock outside Jisoo's apartment. She had to drag her up to the door to open it. Good it was the weekend and she slept for 2 days since she came back from Japan.

 

"Oh Yeri."

"Yah Unnie. You're not answering my calls."

"I took a sleeping pill and I slept for 2 days."

"Well obviously? Twinnies have been contacting you and they have something important to say."

"I already told them I'll see them on Tuesday. It's still Sunday?"

"Nah. They said they missed you and they're coming.."

 

"Jisoooo Unnie!!" Lisa and Rosé went and hugged Jisoo.

"Well I guess my jobs done now. I have to go now and I have a date. Bye girls!" Yeri closed the door.

"She's really a cold hearted kid." Lisa said.

"And that's what I like about her. She doesn't give a damn about anything. Anyway, sorry I need to wash up. I have been sleeping for 2 days then you show up like this."

 

After Jisoo washed herself she found the two girls in the dining table arranging the food they ordered.

"Unnie we actually have a good news!"

"I also have a bad news."

"Okay you first Unnie."

"I really can't get my hands on the Chanel suits."

"Well our good news will solve our problem!"

"How?"

"Last week Rosie and I went to New York fashion week right?"

"And?"

"And we met one of the shareholders and model of Coco Chanel!"

"And?"

"She would like to meet Twinnies stylist. She adores our outfits so much. She would also love to get your ideas. With that, you can ask her if you can get those suits!"

"Wait what? I thought you already have it?"

"Of course we're to shy to ask for it."

"So what now?"

"So we told her "Yes our stylist unnie is also our dear friend and she would love to talk to you..on Sunday.. dinner." Lisa's voice is slowly fading away.

"Wait what?!"

"Please Unnie??"

"My Sunday night? you both know how I reserve my Sunday night as my alone night remember?"

"Yes but.. we all wanted to have those suits for our comeback and this is our chance.. right??"

 

Lisa was tapping Rosie asking for her help since Jisoo looks furious. Rosie was busy eating and munching her food.

 

"Lisa is...nom nom nom.. right Unnie. Please?"

"Imagine Unnie after you got those suits, you'll have a rest for a week. Imagine that."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter