Episode 18.3

"Unnie, you're not a spy are you?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ball landed to Momo and she took aim toward Nayeon. She barely missed and the ball went astray. The ball now was on Tzuyu arms and she threw her ball precisely to Chaeyoung’s legs. Fortunately for Chaeyoung, Mina was good on her feet and kicked the ball away. Jeongyeon caught the ball and immediately threw it to Tzuyu.

“Not on my watch!” Sana declared and used her back to shield both herself and Tzuyu. The ball bounced off her back and into Jeongyeon’s area again but this time it was Nayeon’s turn to throw. But again, Sana proved her defence was top notch.

“She looked like an overenthusiastic shiba,” Chaeyoung commented. The ball continued to rain down upon Sana, but after a while Sana managed to catch the ball and sent it zooming to Nayeon’s direction. it went past Jeongyeon defence and hit Nayeon on her arm.

•| Married for 6 years 2yeon is eliminated! |•

“Sorry it takes too long!”

All eyes turn to Jihyo’s direction and immediately released huge laughter.

Jihyo returned with her torso covered with stiff board to prevent more accident. It only protected her chest area so she wasn’t disqualified.

The game resumed to the 2nd round with Mina returning to her place as the Ball-Boy and 2yeon were watching for the ball that went astray at MoSaDaTzu’s area. They were tasked on helping JiChaeng to oust Momo and Tzuyu.

At one point, the ball went out-of-bounds at Mina’s area.

Everyone moved to coax Mina on giving the ball to her.

“YOO-IM JEONGNAM YOO-IM JEONGNAM YOO-IM JEONGNAM!”

The candy girls moved forward and did their best aegyo. Only Momo tried with dirty dance. Mina threw her off. Eventually the ball was given to Chaeyoung after a fierce reminder that today was Monday.

Chaeyoung took aim, but then Jihyo stopped her.

“Let’s do it.”

 •| Do… what? |•

Jihyo kneeled on one knee at the middle of the area with one hand holding the ball on her back. Chaeyoung roared from the back lines and did a running start. Grabbing the ball to do their special move(?) Chaeyoung took aim and threw the ball with an underhand technique. The ball spinned and precisely hit Tzuyu’s left side.

•| Tiger Maknae and GodJihyo are UNSTOPPABLE! |•

At the end of the game, it was DahMo who survived the first game thanks to both of their quick reflexes and Tzuyu’s precise aim helping from the other side. The plank worked like a miracle for Jihyo but it didn’t help when Jihyo slipped and left Chaeyoung unguarded.

The second game with Satzu vs Dahmo was once again ended with Dahmo as the victor. Both of them gained an advantage. Momo jokingly taunted Mina but Mina was sober (?) this time and only told her to go quickly.

With Dahmo car

The two winning couple entered the Bentley and found out a drawing. Dahyun who was at the driver seat opened it and it showed a drawing of a music box.

“Is it our winning?” Dahyun questioned.

Momo didn’t jump into conclusion and wondered. “I wonder if it’s about the item we are looking for later?”

Dahyun looked surprised at the sharp intuition Momo was showing.

With Candy Girls car

Nayeon was going to the car with only Tzuyu as her company.

“Did I do well, unnie?”

“You did very well today Chewy, I’m very proud of you,” Nayeon told her proudly like a mother would and side-hugged the younger before entering the car. When Tzuyu wasn't looking, Nayeon winked at the camera.

With CEO car

Jeongyeon was at the driver seat with Mina beside her. Chaeyoung and Sana were placed at the back. Jeongyeon suddenly laughed as she looked at Mina.

“Mina-ya, you’re very funny today.”

Mina winked at the camera. “It’s my concept of the day, thanks!” The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter