Episode 30.1

"Unnie, you're not a spy are you?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Appearance: Cheer Up (All)

 

It’s March!

 

The weather is very tricky, but luckily today is quite warm for winter!

 

All the Twice members were standing in horizontal line as the camera rolled. Behind them was a relatively small school with only two floors. They were all wearing school uniform. Nayeon was on the middle as she was the main MC of this show.

“It’s approaching Spring!” She yelled energetically and the others clapped and cheered. Nayeon started talking about recent important events and several advices to the viewers. While talking, she didn’t notice Tzuyu wasn’t paying attention to her and was fixing her microphone.

 Giving up, Yoda Maknae raised her hands for the staff, effectively cutting Nayeon’s off. “Excuse me, can I get this fixed please?”

“Chou Tzuyu! I was talking!”

“Well I need to fix my microphone too!”

“Whose fault is it for you to wear your uniform like that.”

“So you’re protesting my stylist decision now?!”

“Why this girl –“

Before the fight could escalate further, PD interrupted by announcing the theme for today.

“To celebrate White Day, we invited some guests to appear on today’s filming.”

All of them shouted in joy except Mina and Tzuyu. Momo asked why she didn’t react very much except for clapping.

“It’s Sharon’s Time today,” she declared with a tight smile. “I’m not here to work, I’m here to win.”

All of them ooh-ed at the declaration. It had been a while since Sharon’s – Mina’s competitive side – appeared. On the last few episodes, Mina was subjected to a bad luck – she was constantly betrayed and lost most of the games. So it was natural of her to be competitive when opportunity arrived.

“Please call the guests.” PD instructed and the nine of them did just that.

*Rough starts playing*

“Who is it?!”

“IT’S YEOJACHINGU!!”

At the same time, three girls entered the view, causing the casts to erupt in cheers. Sana, Dahyun, Momo, and Jihyo in particular, acted like they were in military and chanted the female idol's group name repeatedly.

 

Rising female idols, GFriend!

 

Their smiles are bright and innocent…

 

…making TWICE completely enchanted~ ♥

 

“Hello, we are Gfriend!” The three greeted the viewers. TWICE clapped, genuinely happy and excited on having them here with them. Nayeon greeted them warmly and expressed her regret that half of the members couldn't be there since they were asked to attend a different schedule.

"We had Yerin before and it's fun with her. She clicked so much with her," Nayeon said suddenly and pointed at Jihyo. Jihyo, who was out of it, looked at Nayeon questioningly.

"Yerin actually chose this rather than the other schedule but she lost at the lottery." Sowon explained straightforwardly.

“How are you, Eunha-ya?” Sana asked. Eunha bowed and answered positively. On a variety show before TWICE where Eunha was the permanent guest and Sana was the permanent cast, Sana and Eunha had a loveline. It ended when Eunha left the show to focus on her idol career.

The casts teased them, but the camera focused to Tzuyu who was blankly looking ahead, not interested at the teasings.

Sana noticed.

“Tzuyu-ya, it was all in the past!” She tried to soothe, but Tzuyu only looked at her, then moved away.

“All of you please look at your back. Do you see the locker behind you? Now please look inside the locker with your name in it.”

They all moved toward in and looked inside. There was a letter.

“Open it and read it.”

They did as was told. Some were blushing (read: MiSaMo) while others had blank face. GFriend looked intrigued.

“Your mission for today is to find the sender of your love letter.”

“I’m positive Jeongyeon sent me this.”

“Look closer, I don’t write that hideously.”

 

Actually, it’s our staffs who wrote them~

 

“However, four of you received a prank love letter!”

 

W-what?! 

 

“Why are you so cruel oppa!” Sana protested, moving forward to have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter