Episode 30.4 [END]

"Unnie, you're not a spy are you?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The game finally started.

Lucky Hands GodJihyo and Con Artist Kim Sana stepped forward. They both picked pink swords and stabbed it to the barrel. Nothing happened. Both danced in victory.

Black Swan Sharon and Lioness Jeongie came in next. They picked different swords. Mina was especially nervous since she rarely had any luck in this type of game, but it turned out fine.

The third in line were Sowon and Tzuyu. They were the bad luck giants. All of them were even more surprised that the toy didn’t pop out at their turn.

SinB the Dancing Maknae and Chaeyoung the Tiger Maknae stepped forward quickly since the Easy Sisters were getting impatient.

 

{Stab!}

 

“Kyaa!”

 

Singles Team’s pirate popped out!

 

Setting her cap down, Momo flew.

Dahyun on the other hand, quickly celebrated with her teammates.

 

Couples Team won the 3rd Mission!

 

With Couples Team car

The sky was getting darker and they had yet to reach their destination. It was quite a long journey.

Sowon, Eunha, and SinB were already sleeping at the back seat while the Twice members were still wide awake. Jihyo had to, since she was driving.

Dahyun who sat at the shotgun seat suddenly looked like she remembered something. “Unnie, we haven’t opened our hint yet!” The Same-Aged-Friends looked at Dahyun and laughed. They were too tired from all of the playing at the pool they forgot about the hint.

“Let’s do it later when we reached the place.” They all agreed and fell into a comfortable silence. Both Mina and Dahyun were on the verge of sleeping when they arrived. Traffic making them getting bored quickly since they weren’t allowed to use their phone during travel.

“Mina-ya, Dahyun-ah, wake up!” Jihyo called out and asked Mina to wake the others up. Eunha was the last to be awaken.

 

|| Hint: Park Jihyo’s partner height is over 170 and a singer ||

 

The three of them plus the newly awoken three (since they had reached their destination) all shared shocked look. The clue was clearly pointing at Sowon!

Tzuyu wasn’t considered a singer since she was an actress though she was capable of singing decently. Sowon on the other hand, was considered as one since she was in an idol girlgroup.

“We are definitely destined!” Sowon jokingly said.

“Darn!”

With Singles Team car

 

|| Hint: Those born on year of ____ doesn’t have any partner ||

 

Momo and Sana, the other Same-Aged-Friends facepalmed. Somehow they had a feeling.

“Momo unnie, you really are the race starter.”

“Nah, bad luck Moguri is more like it.”

“Mina unnie won’t stop teasing you, after this filming.”

“Tzuyu, don’t remind me.”

The atmosphere was jolly, but Nayeon was silent.

“Guys, don’t you think what PD oppa said was weird?” she suddenly asked. All of them paused on their conversation to look at her. “What?”

“Think about it. He said that there are only four whom received prank letters. Then, what about the remaining two? If we have Jeongyeon, Jihyo, and Dahyun becoming the ‘couple’, isn’t it normal for us to think that they will partner up with the GFriend members? But these two are an anomaly! What is their purpose?”

“What I think is, the two anomalies are Dahyun and Momo because they are eliminated too quickly.”

The car occupants all clapped and made some noises to praise Nayeon and Jeongyeon. Momo sulked at the back.

 

Twice… just you wait!

 

After a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter