Episode 42.1

"Unnie, you're not a spy are you?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

09.28 PM

“Is it really necessary to start filming this late at night?”

Dressed in a very warm clothes was Im Nayeon, currently patrolling the busy shopping district of Incheon.

“Am I the only one here? Oh really? That’s really a shame…”

PD suddenly gave her a communicator.

“Why are you giving me this?” The ‘police officer’ questioned.

At the same time in front of a crowded café, Jihyo was standing stationary while leaning at the bus stop sign, still confused as of why the filming took place late at night.

“The last time we did this was about 20 episodes ago,” She said to the camera. “Come to think of it, that’s nearly a year ago! Wow, time sure does fly.”

 

 All of Twice members are placed in different places in Incheon!

 

In front of a beautiful bridge, Chaeyoung took a leisure stroll on the pedestrian walk. The Rapstar encountered a family consisting of parents and their infant daughter. The mother was apparently her fan and asked her autograph and some photos, and it seemed that the little girl took a liking toward the rapstar too. Since Chaeyoung dressed in all-black, the father jokingly said it wouldn't be surprising if Chaeyoung wanted to kidnap their daughter.

“Really, with the face like this it’s me who is going to get kidnapped, really,” she joked, just as she noticed a black van coming for her as the family moved on.

“Oh?” The black van stopped and from there, emerged several masked men wearing black from their head to their toes. They caught Chaeyoung off guard and she was captured swiftly. The men placed a blindfold over her eyes.

“IT’S A KIDNAPPING! HELP! HELP!”

 

What is happening?!

One by one, Twice members are captured!

 

“What’s the meaning of this?”

“I’m innocent!”

“Eehhh?!”

 

All except one…

 

The one and only Minatozaki Sana walked out from the car with a curious expression on her face. She greeted the camera first before entering the SBS building.

As per instruction, she entered a meeting room. She was surprised to see the eight other vacant seats. Confused, Sana walked around the table, wondering wherever her friends were. She was still circling the table when Myuk PD entered the room, asking her to sit at her designated seat.

“Special Agent Minatozaki, we are glad to have you here,” the PD began seriously.

“What happened to the others?”

“Unfortunately the other Special Agents including Science and Technology Team Leaders Dr Myoui and Dr Im are abducted by our enemy.”

“Which enemy? This nation has many enemies! You need to elaborate more!” Sana asked furiously, completely immersed in the role.

“They are currently held in here,” Myuk PD slid out a picture of a building. “Your mission is to infiltrate this place and rescue the captured agents, including the doctors.”

“Alone? I’m alone?” Sana groaned as she slumped back. “Look, I stood out too much with this blonde hair and now you’re asking me to infiltrate this tightly guarded facility?” the Special Agent sighed. “You’re crazy.”

“It’s okay. Since your last appearance in our enemy sight you we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter