Episode 1.3

"Unnie, you're not a spy are you?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As of moment, they are sitting at a coffee shop.

[All of them are enjoying a refreshing cup of coffee~ ♪ ]

A tired looking Sana sipped her coffee. In instant, she was energized.

They exchanged jokes and getting to know each other better and were in the middle of a peaceful silence when the PD informed them to check their phones.

“Team captains, please look at your phone.”

Nayeon and Jeongyeon took out their mission phone. They had just received a text.

 

Expensive Team mission
Go to the shop that sells the most expensive item. Complete the mission and receive 4 numbers!

 

Cheap Team mission
Go to the shop that sells the cheapest clothes! Complete the mission and receive 4 numbers!

 

Jeongyeon looked at the PD in disbelief before rallying her team to start the mission. They weren’t tired; all of their childish spirit was flaring out.

The two opposing teams walked separately. Cheap Team went downstairs while the Expensive Team stayed at the same floor.

“Jewellery shop?” Mina suggested after a brief argument between Jihyo and Nayeon. Nayeon and Jihyo were truly Expensive and their eyes brightened at the idea of oogling at expensive shoes and bags, respectively.

Chaeyoung was the only one who responded to Mina’s suggestion and the two moved quickly to the said shop. Sana surprisingly went to this mall very often so she remembered the place very well. Jihyo and Nayeon followed them after another argument.

Meanwhile with Cheap Team, they acted in complete sync. They all thought of the same place.

But Dahyun thought this was bad.

“Wait! I need to pee!” She said and dashed to nearest toilet. This time, it was Jisoo who roared, but she followed her since she needed to do her business too.

With Expensive Team

Mina’s guess was spot since they spotted a game setting near the shop.

[Game rule: count the money on your hands while singing! As soon as you finished counting, yell out the value! To win, 3 out of 5 have to succeed!]

“The value doesn’t need to be precise. If it’s off value by 1,000 to 5,000 it’s a success.” The PD explained.

“Honestly? I’m not good with counting,” Sana confessed and moved backward.

Jihyo pulled her forward. “That’s why you should go first.”

Money Counting Game, START!

Sana started singing and counting at the same time as the song Red Velvet’s Russian Roulette started playing. The rest of Expensive Team started to go crazy at the bop song.

“133,000 KRW!” Sana shouted at the third quarter of the song. Sana was only off by 3,000 KRW so it was a success.

[Expensive Team Sana, Success!]

Mina gulped before she started at the first note of Taemin’s MOVE started playing. The Black Swan’s body unconsciously moved to the beat, eliciting squeals from her teammates.

With Cheap Team

All of them were confused at the sight of clothes rack in front of the shop. Jeongyeon received a mission card and took her time reading it. A light bulb appeared on her head and she coolly tossed the card back to the PD.

“The game is called Clothes Rack Race. You see this clothes rack? In state of wearing this clothes, move forward and turn at the turning point.”

[?????]

“IMPOSSIBLE!” Dahyun declared and demanded the producer to give the mission card to her. The guests all doubled in laughter and disbelief. They laughed harder when Dahyun weakly told her that Jeongyeon was telling the truth.

[Game rule: they will win if they done all 5 members in 3 minutes.]

Clothes Rack Race, START!

Somi did a jump start(?) at the beginning of the game and quickly wore the clothes hanged. Her pace was quick, but it looked strange. As soon as Somi returned to the starting point, Yeri wore the next clothes and they quickly set off.

When they were turning, they accidentally knocked the camera off the cone but they pressed on.

Jeongyeon was next and they were surprisingly quicker. Her turn ended smoothly with Dahyun next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter