Episode 30.3

"Unnie, you're not a spy are you?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo started at 84 while Jeongyeon started at 81.

“Jihyo-ah,” Jeongyeon started seriously as her heart rate dropped to 79. “20 years ago, you introduced me to my wife, Nayeon.”

Nayeon didn’t expect this. Her eyes widened, clearly intrigued.

 

20 years ago, they were still practically children…

 

Jihyo’s heart rate sped up slightly to 87. “Yes, I did.”

“Why?”

All of them laughed heartily at the sharp question, including Nayeon herself who found the situation hilarious.

Jihyo’s heart rate was 109 now. “I always thought both of you would click as friends. But it turned out you married each other 6 years ago. Do you know how proud I was?”

Jeongyeon laughed at the incredulous remark. Her heart rate was similar to Jihyo’s now.

105. “10 years ago, you set us up on a date. Why?”

One again, all of them excluding Jeongyeon laughed. Nayeon was laughing, but she was honestly curious.

110. “I honestly always thought both of you had this loving eyes whenever I wasn’t looking and honestly? Both of you looked good together. Unnie, you love Nayeon unnie, right?”

Jeongyeon answered in a heartbeat, “I do.” Her sincerity was reflected on the decline of her heart rate.

“With all of your heart?”

“With all of my heart.” She declared softly. Jeongyeon’s heart rate was steady.

At the back, Nayeon was blushing and teary-eyed. Momo who noticed this hugged her. The Japanese was also teary-eyed. The rest of the members who didn’t participate all cooed and touched their heart, all of them were touched by the declaration.

 

{sniff}

 

???

 

Jihyo turned to the PD. “I can’t. I’m so happy right now I just can’t continue.”

Jeongyeon also said that she wasn’t able to continue because she was so embarrassed looking at Jihyo’s crying face. The game resulted in a tie and both of them received losers’ hint.

When they were eating after the game, Nayeon was especially sweet to her wife, constantly hugging her arms and feeding her. It was shown that they stole kisses when the recording was “stopped” after Tzuyu did an amusing slate with Jihyo’s instruction. Mina who was watching the pair closely, said to no one, “It’s a relationship goal.” To which Tzuyu teased that Mina didn’t have anyone yet.

Mina assured everyone she would have. Soon.

 

All of them moved to their team’s car

 

During the meal, the PD challenged them to finish a medium sized bowl of spicy webfoot octopus to receive clearer hint.

 

Both of the team won.

 

With Couples Team

“Mina-unnie,”

Mina turned around to respond. She was the driver with Jihyo on her side.

“Are you breaking up with me?”

All of them laughed uncontrollably as Mina looked ahead with troubled look on her face.

“Not yet,” She whispered while fixing her hair. Nevertheless, all of them heard her clear.

“Ya you despicable human!” Jihyo scolded jokingly, knocking Mina’s head with her knuckles.

They all looked at the hint they received from this mission.

 

!!!

 

“Why is it in English?!”

 

|| Hint: Those born between _ _ _ _ and _ _ _ _ are guaranteed to receive real letters. ||

 

A light bulb appeared on both of Mina’s and Jihyo’s head, as they were fluent speaker of English.

“This can only be filled with either Momo, Sana, or Mina. That means whatever happened, all of you received real letters.” Jihyo said, pointing at the idols except for SinB. “Mina, we’re the only one who are not saved yet.”

“Jihyo, but this can be filled with year too.”

“Oh you’re right.”

 “If this is the upgraded losers’ hint, I wonder how vague our losers hint would be?”

With Singles Team car

Jeongyeon was the driver with Nayeon beside her.

“It’s Appa Jeong and Omma Nayeon again!” Sana teased. The remaining Jline started singing abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter