Episode 1.4 [END]

"Unnie, you're not a spy are you?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Game rule: knock down as many as possible within the time limit! Each person is worth 5,000 KRW!]

Cheap Team Chicken Fight, START!

The Expensive Team cheered on the Cheap Team as the horn was sounded. They started off good with Jeongyeon as the vanguard knocking two at the same time with a roar. Somi proved to be as capable as her unnies as she knocked down three people simultaneously.

They were doing good until a woman was able to knock Jeongyeon down. They struggled afterward until there were only 6 people left with only Yeri and Somi surviving. Yeri survived since she was sneaky, constantly changing foot but remained true to the rule (only one foot touched the ground). Somi survived by sheer luck.

[DANGER! With 6 people as their opponent, Cheap Team are at disadvantage!]

[How will they get out of this situation?]

[Suddenly…]

Three people closed in to Yeri… and they surprisingly fell down at the same time! It was a miracle and the Cheap Team managed to snag 250,000 KRW! 10,000 KRW were discarded.

Jeongyeon asked Yeri how did she do that since her view was blocked.

Yeri closed in and whispered, “I pushed them with my hands.”

Jeongyeon laughed and gave the younger a side-hug

[Foul player Yeri saved the game again!]

Expensive Team Chicken Fight, START!

The game was surprisingly quick, but they were unable to knock down 50 of them. Mina and Sana were the MVP, each knocking down as many as 15 people before they got knocked down when the citizens ganged up against them. Nayeon and Jihyo lost their balance quickly and lost early on. Jihyo lasted longer than Nayeon, but she did a team kill when she sneezed and knocked down Chaeyoung when she lost her balance.

In total, Expensive Team gained only 190,000 KRW. 10,000 KRW were discarded.

EXPENSIVE TEAM

PASSWORDS

CHEAP TEAM

PASSWORDS

Nayeon

1 ? 4 9

Jeongyeon

0 0 ? 9

Jihyo

0 1 0 ?

Jisoo

1 9 3 ?

Mina

? 9 2 5

Yeri

1 ? 4 4

Chaeyoung

? 3 0 8

Dahyun

0 1 0 ?

Sana

9 1 6 2

Somi

5 ? 1 1

The last game was them to search for their unknown numbers scattered at certain places. Expensive Team’s unknown numbers were scattered around shop that sold relatively expensive items and the same went to Cheap Team. Alternatively, they could rip opposing team nametag and exchange it for a vague clue. The ousted member would have to stay on the spot while dancing to a song until it ended, lasting to maximum of 5 minutes.

A special rule applied to the ones who had complete password. They could exchange their white nametag with golden one to show that they had a free pass and they were free to go to the exit as they’d like before the time was up. Golden nametag was worth a clear clue. People with golden nametags, should theirs were ripped, would have to stay at the spot for 15 minutes rather than 5 minutes.

Final Mission, START!

EXPENSIVE TEAM

PASSWORDS

CHEAP TEAM

PASSWORDS

Nayeon

1 ? 4 9

Jeongyeon

0 0 ? 9

Jihyo

0

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter