Episode 1.2

"Unnie, you're not a spy are you?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Timer: 00:47:51]

Sana was leisurely looking for the golden piggy banks at the 3rd floor when she suddenly heard shouts and furious rings of bells. The Japanese immediately hides behind a counter on a café shop. The sound of bells is getting closer and she was getting nervous.

Then, blue blur zooms past her place, followed by three reds.

Sana gasps for air as she looked at the camera, laughing silently as her hands trembled.

[Life reduced by 10 years!]

“Who’s running?”

Who was running away, you asks? It was none other than the tiger rapstar Son Chaeyoung. Like Jihyo, she’s carrying a piggy bank. It was lighter than both of Jihyo’s piggy banks, so she was quite at advantage.

Tailing after her are Jeongyeon, Dahyun, and Somi.

Chaeyoung runs to the second floor and coincidentally bumped to Nayeon. Jeongyeon noticed her rival (or wife) and screamed, “IM NAYEON!”

Or was it like a roar? Because Nayeon suddenly goes weak on knees and falls down. Chaeyoung wants to help her to her feet but Nayeon shoves her piggy bank to Chaeyoung instead.

“West Entrance is still empty GO GO GO! I’ll hold them off!”

“OK UNNIE!” The cub accepts the heavy thing and runs off. Bad luck for her, she encounters Jisoo and Yeri. A grand chase happened, but it meant Mina, Jihyo, and Sana are safe.

Back to Nayeon’s situation, the oldest surprisingly was tough to defeat. She screams, kicks, claws, and do everything to survive. Dahyun had to retreat when she was kicked on her groin and had to roll on the floor pitifully.

[Man down!]

Miraculously, Nayeon was able to survive them.

“She’s really fierce!” An awed Somi exclaims, rubbing the spot where Nayeon bit her. Jeongyeon clutches her shoulder, exactly at the spot where Nayeon rained down her punches.

The camera focused on a jogging Nayeon, who had troubled look on her face. She looked at the camera and grinned. “That was intense!” She said and runs off to look for another piggy bank.

Meanwhile at the first floor, the chase continued still after Chaeyoung storing the piggy banks she brought. Eventually her knees gave up and Jisoo rips her nametag.

[SON CHAEYOUNG OUT! SON CHAEYOUNG OUT!]

Jisoo and Yeri shared a high-five before separating.

[Timer: 1:49:41]

Currently, Expensive Team were able to collect 8 out of 10. Jihyo contributed the most by finding 4, but was ousted alongside with Sana right after she found her fifth finding. The piggy bank was deemed null and was placed at its original spot for the other members to find.

At the Jail

The Jail was none other than a sitting area at the 2nd floor, and the three ousted members were sitting leisurely at the squishy sofa.

“I’m bored.” Sana said after a while. Chaeyoung looked incredulous. “Unnie, you’ve been here for 10 minutes. I was here since an hour ago!”

A light bulb appeared on top of Jihyo.

“Why don’t we play mouth muk jji ppa? Loser gets a forehead slap on the head!”

They exchanged looks…

[Three of them met for the first time today…]

[… and they decided to play this game…?]

“Let’s do that!” Sana pumped her fist up, fire on her eyes. “I want to play against Chaeyoung!”

“I accept your challenge!” Chaeyoung exclaimed, equally determined.

[Chaeyoung vs Sana, the Tiger Maknae and Sanaconda!]

“kai bai bo!”

Scissor rock

Sana grinned and purposefully shakes her hand. Chaeyoung flinched.

“Muk!”

Chaeyoung changed to paper and it was her turn to grin.

“JJI!”

Sana stayed rock, but her hand trembled. Jihyo was watching the minigame with full interest now. Chaeyoung’s grin widened.

“MUK!” Sana changed to rock. The Japanese grimaced.

“JJI!”

The three of them screamed.

Chaeyoung screamed as she basked on the glory of being a winner while Sana was screaming in agony as she doubled over to the floor. Jihyo was screaming and laughing at the same time.

“Let’s do it for 3 round

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter