Episode 18.2

"Unnie, you're not a spy are you?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They moved to the second floor one by one with their own respective pair. Nayeon and Jihyo bickered along the way, expressing they were forced to do so and not bothering to pose for the camera. Sana and Tzuyu struck a very pretty looking couple shot. Mina and Momo weren’t holding hands – they were grabbing each other’s collar.

“Let’s do a classical father, his daughter and his in law.”

Jeongyeon reluctantly agreed and it turned to be hilarious.

Tzuyu received the mission card and was trying to read it, but Jihyo was still bickering with Nayeon.

“Excuse me but my candy girl is trying to read.”

“Well I’m talking with my candy girl here.”

“Excuse me you are scaring my daughters!”

“Move out the way! You’re blocking MY camera!”

“Don’t you mean your candy girl?”

“I said what I said.”

[One noisy filming set…]

That set out another round of bickering but Tzuyu was able to read the mission card.

[Game Rule: play a game of “Rose of Sharon has bloomed” with the CEO carrying their own candy girl on their back]

“Dahyun-ssi Chaeyoung-ssi, please decide the candy girl.”

Chaeyoung immediately put the wig on Dahyun. Momo who had a soft spot for her moved to help fixing the wig. Mina looked ticked off.

“Excuse me Momo-ssi, but your CEO is me.”

Momo stared at Mina, then to Dahyun. “Can’t we change partners?”

[Fierce protest!]

After a lot of bickering, Dahyun with wig was getting ready at the far back with the other candy girls. Momo fixed Dahyun’s wig again when the CEO were warming up. Jihyo grunted loudly when Nayeon jumped to her back.

“The one who is supposed to be the CEO is you, aish.” Nayeon only made funny faces.

“Momoring stop eating jokbal so much!” Mina complained as Momo jumped to her back. Momo only retaliated by pulling the short hair on her temple. The usually quiet penguin cried out loudly in pain and rained punches on Momo’s legs.

Among the three, only Sana and Tzuyu were peaceful.

“Unnie, are you okay?”

“You’re very light, don’t worry!”

Chaeyoung bragged at how light Dahyun was, but she had difficulty maintaining balance since Dahyun was bigger than her.

First Round, START!

“Rose of Sharon has bloomed!”

All of them moved in a good distance since she was slow. Jeongyeon smirked.

“Rose of Sharon has bloomed! Rose of Sharon has bloomed! Rose of Sharon has bloomed!”

Mina was struggling on carrying Momo. The poor woman was gritting her teeth and they were yet to move. Jeongyeon teased them further by removing the fake moustache the staff forced upon her and placed it to Mina’s philtrum.

[Tada!]

"Very handsome!" Jeongyeon said before moving on with the game. “Rose of Sharon has bloomed!”

[Danger! Momo nearly fell!]

Jeongyeon used the chance to place a scarf on top of Momo’s head, styling it to a turban, and placed something.

“It gets heavier!” Mina tried desperately to maintain her balance.

It continued until Sana was able to get close to Jeongyeon and Tzuyu slapped Jeongyeon’s back. Sana was quick, so in the end it was Mina and Momo who were caught – both of them struggled to even move.

The next Seeker was Momo and she showed how agile she was. SaTzu was caught rather easily.

NaHyo was caught next after a lot of pranking coming from Mina, who took off the fake moustache and asked for more, then placed them on both of Jihyo’s eyebrows.

[Tada, Thomas the Train!]

At the end of the game, Dahyun and Chaeyoung won and were instructed to go to their shared car to receive their prize. The rest of them had to separate: candy girls car and CEO car.

Sana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter