Episode 18.1

"Unnie, you're not a spy are you?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[That Winter, That Typhoon Blows]

Im Nayeon (DTNA) and Yoo Jeongyeon (BDZ)

Minatozaki Sana (What is Love?) and Park Jihyo (Fancy)

Kim Dahyun (Yes or Yes) and Son Chaeyoung (Knock Knock)

And last but not least…

Hirai Momo (Ooh Ahh) and Chou Tzuyu (Best Thing I Ever Did)

Prologue of TWICE mini-series: That Winter, That Typhoon Blows CUE!

The room was large, but the cameras were focused at the five seats with tables.

[Steps are coming from the stairs!]

Coolly facing the camera with light grey long overcoat was Dahyun.

“Hello, I’m Oh Soo,” She introduced seriously and walked toward the seats while doing a very comedic monologue about Oh Soo’s lost sister(?). She asked the meaning of the seats, but PD didn’t answer. She decided to sit at the far end.

Just then, Mina ascended the stairs with mint coloured coat. She gazed at the ceiling before starting to do a similar monologue, but she oozed the ‘cool’ charisma. Yet, it still looked funny how she tried to parodied a scene and how she exaggeratedly lamented about her lost sister.

“Unnie,” Mina looked at Dahyun. “You did a good job.”

Mina covered her eyes shyly and smiled her signature gummy smile.

[Rookie Mina is shy~]

Currently, there were five Oh Soo wannabes standing.

There were Dahyun, Mina, Sana, and Chaeyoung.

“Since when Oh Soo is this small?”

“From height you’re not even close!”

“Of course I looked similar! We’re both good looking~” Chaeyoung declared and pulled her coat down her elbows. Mina suddenly pointed out that her mic was placed strangely and moved to fix it.

The Black Swan reached for the mic and Chaeyoung looked down to check. But all of the sudden Mina grabbed Chaeyoung’s collar (“don’t tell lies,” she said.) and coolly turned around.

All of the room occupants burst out in laughter at the sudden comical intimidation and Chaeyoung fell down to the floor in shock, very confused at what had just happened. While all of them were laughing, Mina helped her up and fixed her mic for real.

But at the middle of fixing Chaeyoung’s mic Jeongyeon said, “Mina, if you want to pull prank like that you have to go all out!”

“I have to?” Mina asked and when Dahyun and Sana said yes, Mina slapped Chaeyoung’s cheek. Still very shocked, Chaeyoung protested about their treatment today.

[Mina’s sense of humour is really good this morning~!]

The four of them continued to bicker about who was the real Oh Soo again. Just then, the last “Oh Soo” entered and Mina exclaimed a loud “Oh!”.

*classic evil drama character music*

 “Is she a butler?” Sana asked.

“She’s my butler.” Jeongyeon answered as Jihyo walked clearer into view. Her apricot coat and dark glasses stood out.

“Please have a seat. This is my café, after all.” She gracefully allowed.

“Unnie, Oh Soo is a cool guy.”

“You seriously looked like the evil sister, honest.”

The PD asked for their attention. “For this episode, all five of you are the most successful CEO in the Republic of Korea.”

[Most successful CEO…?]

“Start by ordering your drinks over here,” the PD instructed to FD Go Dong Wan.

Dahyun ordered hot chocolate.

Jeongyeon ordered hot tea.

Mina ordered an iced tea.

“Iced tea in winter, Mina?”

“You said it yourself I’m a penguin!”

Sana ordered iced tea.

Chaeyoung and Jihyo ordered soda.

The six CEO sat on their desired seat and a table was placed in front of them. Sana and Mina on table 1, Jihyo and Chaeyoung on table 2, Jeongyeon on table 3, and finally Dahyun on table 4 at the far right.

“I don’t think Nayeon unnie will be here today,” Jihyo voiced out, both of her elbows were at the table, her palm supporting her chin. “She didn’t answer my call this morning. Jeongyeon unnie, where is she?”

Jeongyeon shrugged. “She called me last night she wasn’t sure she could. She’s still filming for her MV, she said.”

Jihyo’s eyes lit up. “Does it meant we’ll have a male guest?”

Mina’s and Sana’s expression turned sour while Chaeyoung’s expression turned happy. Dahyun and Jeongyeon looked troubled.

[Both of you are taken…]

[…you shouldn’t be too excited~]

"I hope it's no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter