Episode 18.4 [END]

"Unnie, you're not a spy are you?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWICE mini-series: the final ending, START!

As usual, they started at different places. At the cue they quickly searched for something they know. But half of them didn’t know it would be stored at a music box.

“My personal item is a paintbrush,” Chaeyoung said to the camera while smiling to herself. “PD didn’t tell us how we should find it and what our item was, but paintbrush is something very important to me.” Chaeyoung’s hint at the first mission was the vague location of DubChaeng’s item but it didn’t mention that it was stored inside a music box.

On different place, SaTzu rendezvoused and diligently searched together. They only had vague idea of what their personal item was and was clueless about the music box.

However,

“Tzuyu-ya, Tzuyu-ya! Come here!” Tzuyu immediately ran to Sana’s location and discovered a pretty weird chest. It looked like it didn’t belong there.

A light bulb appeared on both of their heads as they shared a look.

Tzuyu opened it and it hid…

a ... head umbrella? 

Both of them laughed.

“Jeongyeon unnie’s!” Tzuyu said between laughter. Jeongyeon once came to TWICE filming set when it rained. She was confidently wearing her head umbrella.

SaTzu decided to leave it out and look for their own.

Nayeon and Momo were walking together when all of the sudden Nayeon ripped Momo’s nametag.

Momo turned around, shocked, and pressed her back to the wall. “Unnie!” She gasped.

Acting like she was very serious, Nayeon closed in. “Momo, you’re not a spy aren’t you?”

Momo sputtered her disbelief as Nayeon walked away after checking Momo’s back – that had nothing on it. They wouldn’t be ousted if their nametag was ripped, they would be immobilized for a full five minutes before the staff attached their nametag back on again.

As Nayeon turned into a corner, she whispered to the camera, “Im Nayeon, SUCCESS!”

“IM NAYEON OUT. IM NAYEON OUT.”

While looking at the camera, Dahyun cringed. “Why are they on their move so early! Aish, I haven’t done my mission yet!”

Actually, it's already 2 hours in... 

On different place, Chaeyoung was sitting at a couch when the announcement of Nayeon’s eliminated was sounded.

“So it has started?” Chaeyoung. “Well, bad luck, I haven’t completed my mission yet!”

With that, she took off running.

“PARK JIHYO OUT. PARK JIHYO OUT.”

As the announcement of her elimination was announced loudly for all hotel occupants to hear, Jihyo who was in the middle of catching her breath, grinned at the camera.

"GodJihyo did well today, now didn't she, Cat Oppa?" She asked proudly to her VJ. VJ Cat Oppa made a noncommital sound that made Jihyo's grin wider.

I still win kekeke~

CEO Team Park Jihyo OUT!

Mina was seen zooming past the camera on the lobby and running after her was Momo, all while grinning childishly, as if she was more than eager to oust her old-friend.

She was, actually.

But how come Mina was inside this situation?

A clip showed that Mina had witnessed on how Momo and Tzuyu ripping Jihyo’s nametag together. Tzuyu decided to separate from Momo, believing the capability of the older foreigner. Momo singlehandedly eliminated Nayeon, after all!

As abrupt as the chase started, the chase ended. Mina was soon cornered.

"Momoring, please spare me just this once," She pleaded, switching to her normal Myoui Mina self.

Momo pretended as if she was considering it. "But how do I say this, Mitang (

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter