Episode 30.2

"Unnie, you're not a spy are you?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They are all in position!

 

First runners Jeongyeon and Dahyun are ready!

 

“SinB-ssi, please jump to Dahyun-ssi’s back!”

SinB did as she was told. Her legs were secured around Dahyun’s waist. Dahyun wobbled for a second before regaining her balance.

“Ready, START!”

The two of them took off in different place. Jeongyeon was far quicker, but it was slow at the same time. Jumping over the hurdles was a screaming festival for both of the runners. Dahyun was very slow compared to Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon had to pause when she jumped over the vaulting horse, but Dahyun was still slower and couldn’t overcome her. The two's screaming became louder as their pace slowed down.

Dahyun’s already loud screaming became much louder when she faced the stepping stones. She had to jump for real now, and it was no easy task. Every steps sent an electric wave throughout her body harsher than the tiny spikes. Luckily, the baton was quickly passed to Mina and Eunha, who was ready to run.

On the other hand, Chaeyoung was focused today. Once the baton was passed to her, she did the over-under bars easily and crawled under the nets rather quickly. She screamed a lot, yes, but the baton was quickly passed to Tzuyu.

Mina was a good obstacle runner, she proved that on this game. She jumped over the gaps without much fuss (Eunha was screaming because she was afraid to fall) and the hurdles were easy for her (but not for Eunha). The baton was passed. Mina immediately collapsed to the ground after setting Eunha down, clutching her feet.

Tzuyu and Jihyo took off at different time with the latter leading. Despite Chaeyoung’s best efforts, the Couples Team’s obstacles were easier to overcome and having Mina who was so very focused today didn’t help the Singles Team. All burden fell to the last two runner’s shoulders.

Finally, the race finished with Tzuyu leading, since Jihyo lost her footing when she was supporting Sowon to eat the snacks.

 

If they completed it under 45 seconds, they will move on to the next location

 

If they don’t, they are forced to do it until they succeed

 

“The Singles Team record is…”

“… 3 minutes 47 seconds!”

 

Couples Team automatically fails since they are slower

 

“It’s impossible for us to do it in 45 seconds.” This time, it was Nayeon who tried to negotiate.

Eunha moved forward at Dahyun’s encouragement, apparently preparing herself for the best aegyo of her life. “PD-nim please give us more time~?” Myuk PD's cheeks reddened, but he still stay stubborn.

Without much thought, Sowon said, “Give us 90 seconds.”

“Okay I give you 90 seconds.”

A shout of protest came from everyone but Jihyo, who was still looking at her partner in disbelieve.

“Ya! Who are you to decide!”

“He’s going to give us more time!”

 

Actually, we were going to give you 120 seconds~

 

Second try!

 

Couples Team: Mina-Eunha – SinB-Dahyun – Sowon-Jihyo

Singles Team: Momo – Chaeyoung – Sana

 

“Ready, START!”

With their feet now slightly more adapted to the feeling, Mina and Momo ran with lightning speed. Eunha released cute noises whenever they landed on the mat and Mina let out a grunt of pain. Momo was too busy running that she forgot to scream. Momo easily passed the vaulting horse, so did Mina with the stepping stones. Batons were passed, and completed runners tumbled down.

If she was fast before, Chaeyoung was much faster now. She practiced a new method of crawling under the nets and it proved faster than before (yet the screaming didn't cease, in fact it had gotten louder). SinB by any means wasn’t an easy opponent, though. She was born a daredevil and passed the hurdles recklessly but quickly. Their baton dropped once and Dahyun had to come down to fetch it. The second runners passed the batons at the same time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter