Episode 1.1

"Unnie, you're not a spy are you?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One night in October,

A car approaches the SBS building and one young woman comes out of the car. Wearing a modest light blue colored dress, variety show star Minatozaki Sana greets the camera with a smile and a bow. On her hand is a card containing the first ever mission for the new variety show.

Opening Mission: Come to the newly completed roof garden!

“Aren’t you going to tell me where the roof garden is?” She asks the cameraman. The cameraman answers negatively, to her disappointment. Without further ado, she enters the large building. The building is relatively empty as it’s past 9 PM already, but realizing it only gives another disadvantage, she opts to wait for another person.

Luckily, nearly at the same time, someone arrives. Blonde haired Son Chaeyoung, a famous hip-hop musician gets out from her car. The two women greets each other formally, having meeting each other for the first time. They embark together on a journey to find the troublesome location.

Finally, they arrived at the location and they are surprised to see veteran variety show and a famous singer already standing and waiting patiently at their spots. Yoo Jeongyeon’s outfit is elegant and shows off her long legs perfectly, while Myoui Mina’s dress is a bit conservative.

“Sana-sshi, Chaeyoung-ah!” Jeongyeon greets them and shakes their hands before leading them to sit at their spot. Mina politely greets them, a bit shy when she realizes she standing next to Chaeyoung, who dresses rather ily.

She doesn’t have any time to start acting awkward as a very familiar woman comes in.

Jeongyeon groans loudly when she sees her. “AIGOO IT’S YOU.” She looked accusingly at the PD. “Why didn’t you tell me the ‘Mysterious Im’ is her?!”

[Jeongyeon looked s h o c k e d at the sight of her own wife~!]

“Good to see you again too, Yoo Jeongyeon!” Yoo-Im Nayeon, dresses in an off-shoulder dress, greets her long-time rival/wife with a sarcasm. “Thank you I take it from here!” She announced.

“Oh it’s starting to rain!” Mina points out and everyone looks at their side. Nayeon shakes her head. “It was sunny all day, though!” As if to scorn Nayeon, the rain pours harder.

At the same time, pushing through the rain is another variety veteran Kim Dahyun. Drenched in the rain, the celebrity is covering her eyes.

“I NEED UMBRELLA! AND TOWEL!” She says loudly as she arrived. The casts laugh at her antic while Nayeon being a dutiful MC, guides Dahyun to her place. After exchanging greetings, a staff gives Dahyun a towel.

“You should have provided an umbrella at the door,” she jokingly reprimands the staffs. “Look, my mascara is wearing off!”

While half of the casts are busy taking care of the drenched member, two women entered the filming area. They are more prepared than Dahyun, since they are wearing raincoat and an umbrella.

“Unnie!” Jeon Somi, the one with the raincoat, shouts out at the sight of Nayeon. “They said I’m a special guest here with Yeri unnie!” Yeri greets Nayeon formally and the two non-permanent casts sit at their respective spots.

The PD informed Jeongyeon that they are still missing two people. One is a permanent cast while the other is a guest like Somi and Yeri.

“Is she pretty?” Sana asks innocently. Mina, a long-time friend of hers, thwacks her fellow Japanese. “Is that the only thing you care about?”

It isn’t long before two silhouettes enter their view. The two are prepared with coats. BLACKPINK’s Jisoo and ballad singer Park Jihyo are fashionably late, but none of them complains.

“I’m not disappointed!” Sana chirps happily. The others laugh while the two newcomers are confused. Smooth Sanake then starts a conversation with Jihyo, whom she only met for the first time that night.

“We’re complete now!” Nayeon says enthusiastically.

“Sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter