School

Secret File
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, you're telling me that I have to play a role of 17 year old student, while I am 27?" Yongsun specified, looking through the stack of documents, that Yonghee has given to her after she agreed. 

The boss nodded.

"You look really young," Yonhee explained. "If I didn't know you, I would think that you are 15 years old. So this mission is for you."

Yongsun put the documents on the table. She didn't know whether she should take it as a compliment or as a insult. 

She read the documents that have everything, including her fake name, her phone number, family members, address, ID card and everything that she already had, but it were fake ones.

"Kim Solar?" Yongsum raised her eyebrows and looked at her sister. "I came up with it when I was 6 years old, and you still remember it."

Yonghee smiled. This moment reminded Yongsun that they are really sisters, not boss and agent, but they share their memories together. And it also reminded her of her parents' death. Their death was the reason why Yongsun agreed to become an agent. She felt like she is with her parents, when she do her job.

"By the way, I sent Chorong to apply for a job there," Yonghee said, giving Yongsun the documents. "If you need help, she will be close to you. Also you will have a friend there, so you won't feel alone."

"Okay," the blonde nodded. "Thank you."

Yonghee smiled.

They were looking at each other for a minute, before someone opened the door and entered the room. Yongsun turned around and saw Chorong, slowly approaching to them and finally taking the place next to her best friend.

"Hey, boss," Chorong greeted and winked. "I applied and got a job. The director told me that I can start working on Monday."

"Great," Yonghee smiled and looked at Yongsun. "You will start on Monday too. So pack you bags and get to the house. Michelle knows the address. You will live with 'fake' parents. They are also our agents undercover...and please, don't shame me."

Yongsun snorted, rolling her eyes. She stood up, took the forgotten flash driver out of her pocket and threw it on Yonhee's marble table.

"The blueprints," Yongsun reminded. "If I am free now, then I'll go pack my things and get ready to shame you, Yonghee. And I'll see you in school, Ms Park."

Yongsun bowed to her friend and boss, taking some steps back. She smiled, grabbing the doorknob and was going to leave, but Yonghee called her again.

"By the way, you don't have the driver license," Yonghee said, spinning the flash driver. "Leave the car here once you are done."

Yongsun frowned and got ready to rebel, but she came up with a plan.

"Okay," Yongsun nodded, but immediately raised her finger up. "But let me leave the car in my house, because I don't want to get there by bus. I promise I won't use the car in my student's life."

Se made her puppy face and Yonghee gave up.

"Okay. Now go."

Yongsun bowed and left the room, the smirk was on her face.

"So naive."

 

When the blonde put her luggage in the trunk of her car, she glanced at her house for the last time and entered the car.

She knew she has to do her work as fast as possible, and she truly believed she will succeed. Yongsun already had a plan in her head and according to the plan this mission will last only two weeks or even faster. Also she hoped that this Moon Byulie would be a little fool, who can get fooled easily. Yongsun don't need relationships, she needs her award and respect. That's all.

But suddenly she wanted to look at Byulie again. The blonde didn't know why she had butterflies in her stomach back then. So she wanted to check it. 

Maybe I was wrong about this. Maybe it's my imagination.

"Michelle, open the photo of Moon Byulie on the main screen, please," Yongsun asked and the robot-program immediately fulfilled the request. "Also find her social media. Thank you."

Yongsun looked at orange haired girl, that reminded her of a hamster. The was something in that young girl that attracted Yongsun. Something she can't explain and understand. But what made her happy is that there were no butterflies in her stomach, so she believed it was her imagination.

"This is her account on Instagram," Michelle said and opened the media. "It looks like she is pretty popular and disobedient. I have found some interesting fact about her. Want me to show you?"

Yongsun nodded.

"Moon Byulie, age 17, height 163 cm, weight 45 kg," Michelle informed, creating the list of facts. "Her mother died when she was 6 years old and since then she was living with her father, Moon Dowoon. She prefers to be called Moonbyul. Also Byulie is not good in everything that is connected with education. The reason why she is still in school is that her father pays the director. She smokes and drinks regularly and nobody can do something about it. Her best friends are Ahn Hyejin, also known as Hwasa, and Jung Wheein."

Yongsun looked at Hyejin and Wheein, whose photos were also shown on the screen. 

"Wheein doesn't look badass as Hyejin does," Yongsun stated. "It's strange, isn't it?"

"Still waters run deep," Michelle argued.

"Right. Go on."

"She likes being called handsome and-," Michelle took a pause. "she is a lesbian."

If Yongsun had a mouth full of water, she would definitely spit everything out. But she didn't, so she choked with her own saliva. Yongsun coughed for some minutes that seemed to last forever, and when she stopped, she was as red as a tomato.

"," Yongsun cursed, opening the windows. "Okay, alright. Is that all?"

"Yes, Kim Yongsun," Michelle monotonously said, closing the web and list of facts. "Do you want me to print everything?"

The blonde thought for a while and agreed.

"But right now," Yongsun interrupt. "Show me where to go."

 

Yongsun got out of the stuffy bus and looked around. 

The students were coming to school, talking with each other about things they have done on weekends. Unlike Yongsun has imagined, nobody even noticed her. Everybody was so busy with themselves that they haven't even seen her.

The blonde suddenly remembered how she went to school. It was rather difficult for her, she didn't make friends easily like everybody did. The only person she liked to talk to was Yonghee, and her sister didn't mind. But in spite of this Yongsun was the best student, she liked studying, because it distracted her from sorrows.

Yongsun glanced at the paper where her schedule was written, and the first class that she will have was biology. She put the paper back in the pocket and went to the entrance.

Right when she opened the front door, she felt somebody pushing her back. And Yongsun took some steps back in amusement. She looked at the person, who was behind and gasped.

Moon Byulie.

The first thing that came to Yongsun's mind was that Byulie looked a lot better in real life. She quickly turned around and left, as she felt a blush on her face.

"One more abnormal girl," Yongsun heard before she ran and hid behind the tree.

You were never that nervous before. It's okay, just a mission. I don't have to be nervous, I am the best agent after all. All I have to do is to fool Byulie. I am Kim Yongsun. Kim Solar.

Yongsun went to the door again and with a deep breath, she opened the door and entered the school building.

It took her 5 minutes to find the biology lab, because the orientates really well. Yongsun entered the class and took a free seat on the first desk. She started getting ready to the lesson, when she heard somebody calling her.

"Hey, the blonde one," Yongsun turned around and saw Byulie sitting on the sill with a cigarette in . "You should be careful. Nobody likes nerds."

It made Yongsun feel anger.

She stood up and approached to Byulie within a second. She don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter