Little Fun Won't Harm

Secret File
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome in 'Memoria'! Feel yourself like home!"

Two girls just nodded and awkwardly took a place somewhere behind green leaves of some huge tree. 

"I hate it, when the workers greet you like you're the VIP, and then never get you out of their sight," Wheein whispered, taking the menu and pretending to read it. "I feel awkward."

Yongsun chuckled, checking her reflection in the mirror surface of the walls. And she wouldn't lie, if she says she can't recognize herself. 

The girls woke up early to finally start their secret mission. Chorong was the main stylist, while Wheein and Heechul were the audience. Yongsun's hair grew a little bit since she had her hair cut in the hospital, so short hair were her thing. Chorong changed it. She brought a wig and helped her friend to put it on. Yongsun now was a long haired brunette with dark blue hair. 

Also Chorong brought a special Halloween make up box. They changed Yongsun's nose shape, put a heavy make up on, and picked her the punk clothes style.

When the agent's appearance was approved by the audience, they started to work on the equipment. Wheein was the most excited and it was reasonable. She has never touched and used any of agent's equipment, except a gun. So the oldies were trying their best to explain and not to nag their young friend for showing her interest. 

Wheein, of course, couldn't manage the PC and it's maps, so Chorong had to stay in their hotel room and guide them. Heechul drove the girls to the restaurant. His task was to just park somewhere nearby, to be able to immediately drop his friends to the hotel if something will go wrong.

"Stop touching your ear, Wheein!" Yongsun heard through her earphone. She looked up and noticed that Wheein had indeed her hand on her ear. "You're uncovering us!"

Yongsun glared at her young friend and the latter put her hand down, eyes full of concern and pity.

"Just order something already."

The agent picked up the menu and read it.

Well, we're on mission, but Jessica will leave the cafe in half an hour, so I have plenty of time to actually have some meal, she thought and called for the waitress.

As they were expecting the waitress wasn't Amber. It was a pretty young girl, whose name was Irene. She came closer and looked at Yongsun with a bright smile on her face. So the agent knew that Irene didn't recognize her. 

"Can I please have a salad cesar and red wine," she said, a small smile appearing on her face for a second.

Before Wheein could name her order, Irene pressed her lips and asked a really unexpected question:

"Can I have a look at you ID card?"

Yongsun panicked, but none of her face muscles trembled.

"You don't believe that I am an adult?" she asked back with a surprised expression on her face. She noticed with the corner of her eyes that Wheein was nodding, so that Irene couldn't notice.

"It's one of our rules, ma'am. If we are not sure that our visitors are adults, we ask them to show their ID cards," Irene replied, she generally looked sorry for such an inconvenience. "I guess, it's not that hard."

Yongsun smiled and sighed.

"I forgot my ID card at home," she said, putting her hands in the pockets.

"Then I think you should order something else," Irene offered and fished a notebook from her uniform's large pocket.

The agent wanted to resist, but she knew well that it's not the right time. And if she was not on her mission she would definitely argue with the waitress.

"Sure," she sighed and scanned the menu once again. "Then I'll just take green tea."

Irene briefly smiled and wrote down the order, then she looked at Wheein ready to take the order. 

Ten minutes ago in the car Wheein made sure that her friend knows that she has no money. So Youngsun had to agree to pay for her. Actually, the three agents made an agreement to pay for their little friend together, so they have to split the amount of costs in three. Little did they know that Wheein was far from economical. 

"I'll take king sized french fries, two sandwiches with bacon and cheese, fried chicken," Wheein said, and Yongsun swore that she didn't get anything that her friend had just said, she just knew that her wallet will become a lot lighter. "Do you have pizza?"

"Yes, we do," Irene replied, still writing down the order.

"Then I'll have cheese pizza and Pepsi."

Irene nodded, bowed and left the table with a smile.

Yongsun glared at Wheein, who excitedly looked at Irene, who was entering the kitchen. 

"I hope they'll get it fast," she said, getting comfortable on the chair and finally looking at her friend. "What?"

"You are supposed to go or run on this mission, not roll on the floor," Yongsun marked. "I'm not even sure if you can eat everything in like 25 minutes, because Jessica will leave soon and we don't know when she's coming back, so we have to do everything fast."

Wheein raised her eyebrow and chuckled. 

"I think that it would be better if we leave the food right here, do the mission and continue eating like we have always been here," the student offered.

"No, I think you should leave right after you will get inside the building and try to find something," Chorong inserted, when Yongsun was going to argue. "I'm sure Jessica will immediately check the cameras when she will find out that someone was there. And she should not catch you two in the cafe. "

"Fine," Wheein agreed. "I'll ask to take it out."

About ten minutes passed and Yongsun was already eating her salad, while Wheein just got half of her order. She lazily ate the french fries, combining it with a sandwich. 

Just when Irene put the other half of the girl's order on the table, Yongsun noticed that some woman exited the door on the other side of the cafe. She immediately recognized Jessica, so she kicked Wheein under the table to get her attention. 

The younger girl just looked at her friend and understood what was going on. She pulled her hand and took Yongsun's credit card, that the agent had placed on the table few minutes ago.

"Uhm, Irene?" Wheein called, and the waitress came up to them. "We want to pay for the order and take the food with us. I forgot that I have to babysit with my younger brother today and I'm sure he will be happy to get some food."

Irene was startled a little bit, but put a light smile and gestured the younger girl to follow her to the counter. 

When Yongsun was sure that nobody can hear her, she whispered:

"Target is out, target is out."

The other agents immediately replied.

"Got it."

The long haired brunette stood up and started to dig through her bag like she was looking for something, until Wheein approached to her and handed her the card.

"She drove away," Heechul said through the earphone. "I have successfully set the tracking device, Chorong."

"Got her location," Chorong informed seconds later. "Seems like she's heading home. Yong, you have to be quick."

"Understood."

Yongsun looked at Wheein, who finished packing her food and gestured her to go out of the cafe.

They really looked like they are leaving. Well, at least they thought they are.

Yongsun went to the other side of the building, where the trashcans were, Wheein trailed behind. When they approached to the bins, Yongsun closed her nose and climbed up on one of the plastic cans, throwing out the wig and her other grim. She wanted to tell Wheein to climb up as well, but she was disgusted to even part her lips, so the agent just gestured her friend to follow her. At first Wheein wanted to refuse, but soon after, when her classmate was already pulling the lattice out, she winced and climbed there too, putting her bag with food as far as possible.

Yongsun threw the lattice inside the other trash bin and looked into the ventilation tube. It was pretty clean, so the agent jumped and put her leg inside. After some more jerking, she was finally crawling forward to let Wheein get inside as well. However the young girl had problems with reaching the hole. Yongsun rolled her eyes and moved forward until she reached the "crossroad". There she was able to turn around, and now the agent was crawling back to Wheein. She reached her hands to her friends', and after a few minutes they were inside face to face.

"Let's go," Yongsun whispered. "There's a place where I can turn around."

Wheein just nodded and two of them started moving forward.

When Yongsun turned around, Wheein whinced again.

"What have I done in my previous life to deserve this view right now," she complained. "I really hope you won't fart in front of my face."

"Oh, I was just going to," Yongsun replied with a tone of sarcasm. "Chorong, where to go?"

"Okay, I see you," Chorong informed. "Go forward until you see a wall, then turn left and continue crawling for about 10 meters then you will reach the destination."

"Got it."

Two girls started crawling as fast as possible. Every second was precious. When they reached another lattice, Yongsun deftly slided her nail under the lattice and harshly pushed it forward. Then she pulled the lattice inside the tube and put it back. 

The agent peeked her head and, when she was sure that nobody was around, she jumped off the tube without making any sound. When it was Wheein's turn, Yongsun tried to convince her friend that it's safe to jump, but the student was resisting. The brunette had no other choice than to grab the shoes and pull Wheein down. 

Yongsun ignored Wheein's whine and looked ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter