Memoria

Secret File
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun pulled down the mask, and it's left rubber fell out of the killer's ear, revealing her face. Before the agent could pull it lower, a hand immediately pushed her away, and she fell on the cold surface of the lab, accidentally dropping one of the vessels that was standing on the corner of the table. The brunette opened her eyes after hitting her head against the floor and looked around. 

The killer was nowhere to be seen. 

The short haired girl cursed and tried to get up. When she put her hand on the floor to have some support, she felt something soft inside her closed fist. Yongsun looked down and saw a black mask her killer wore. She took it in another hand and stood up with a loud groan. 

"I was so close," she murmured, putting the mask inside her pocket. Then the agent hurriedly went out of the lab, leaving the door half open as it was before. 

She entered the living room and took a seat on the sofa, throwing her head back on the pillow. Yongsun closed her eyes to recall the face of the killer. 

Her head was now some kind of a recorder, she replayed that moment over and over again, but the face was so blurry. Maybe it's because the was pushed harsh, maybe because she hurt her head(she sometimes had problems with her brain after the rock accident), maybe it's because the smell she scented.

"Wait."

Yongsun opened her eyes and furrowed: the smell was awful and sharp. She looked at the half opened door of the lab and realized that this smell took it's beginning there. She stood up and went to the lab again, ignoring the fact that she felt a little bit dizzy. 

She peeked her head and looked around the dark lab, finally noticing an acid green liquid that was on the floor right in the place Yongsun fell on earlier. Next to the liquid there was half empty vessel. 

"It fell when I was pushed," Yongsun whispered, covering and panting.

The more she inhaled the scent, the more weaker she felt. Yongsun knew that she's going to faint, when her eyelids disobediently started closing: everything seemed like in fog. The brunette took some steps back and tried to approach the sofa, but after she made two steps forward, her brain turned off and her body fell on the floor with a loud knock. 

 

Yongsun frowned in her sleep, when she felt something inside her nostrils. Then her right cheek was poked. Her ear too. The agent was slightly irritated and she decided to open her eyes. 

At first she half opened them, but when her eyes got used to the bright light, she fully opened them. And Yongsun immediately realized where she was. 

"Hospital," she said, but was a bit dry, so she sounded like a zombie. 

Yongsun coughed and pulled her hand to the place where the bottle with water usually was. She felt something soft underneath her fingers and furrowed, turning her head to see what's this. 

Unfortunately to her, the thing she was touching was a girl's chest. Moon Byulie's chest. 

The brunette immediately pulled back her hand and hit her face by accident. 

"Urgh," she groaned, rubbing her hurt cheek and glancing at Byulie, who chuckled. She also noticed a blush on younger's cheeks. Somehow she started blushing too. "I-i didn't know you were here."

Byulie chuckled once again and gave her classmate a glass of water she was holding for half an hour. 

"I found you unconscious some hours ago in my house," Byulie said, crossing her arms, when Yongsun took the glass. "It turned out that you were poisoned by some gas in dad's lab. I suppose the vessel fell on the ground and broke. I'm sorry you got hurt."

Yongsun took a sip and smiled.

"It's not your fault," she realized that her classmate didn't know about how the vessel broke. "I heard that something fell and I went there to check. But I'm healthy now. You don't have to worry and blame yourself."

The orange haired girl nodded but fault never exit her eyes. She was just sitting next to Yongsun and chewed her cheek, probably thinking what to say, when Yongsun finished drinking water. Byulie helped her friend to put the glass back on the counter. 

"I'll call the doctor," Byulie finally said after a minute of silence.

She stood up and went out before Yongsun could reply something. 

The agent sighed, when the colorful shirt hid behind the big white door. She blamed herself that she created that awkward atmosphere in the room and Byulie left because of that. But she hoped her crush will come back soon and they'll talk about anything. At least about Mamamoo.

When a quiet squeak was heard, Yongsun immediately turned her head to the door, wishing to see her classmate, but unfortunately to her the person who entered the room was Bomi and Yonghee trailing behind as well.

The doctor smiled to her friend and went closer to check if the indicators were alright, while Yonghee approached to the door and looked outside, probably trying to see someone. Then, after a minute, she approached to her sister with a satisfied smile.

"Who was there?" Yongsun asked before her boss could say a word.

"Your friend," Yonghee replied, shrugging her shoulders, when she noticed caution on her sister's face. "I was checking if she did leave the hospital."

The agent was taken aback. She darted her gaze on Bomi, who attentively watched them with crossed arms.

"Why do think she is dangerous? I thought you like her." 

"I don't think she is," the short haired girl was going to relax, but the next sentence made her hold the breath again. "I feel that there's something wrong about her. And it doesn't mean I stopped liking her."

Yongsun knew that there's no point of trying to prove her point: if Yonghee felt something wrong then it better be wrong. She also knew that from now on Byulie will be followed by other agents. Yonghee will do everything to make her suspicions to fade away, especially when she like someone. She just can't live without knowing the truth. 

The brunette sighed and lay comfortably in the bed again, showing that she's not in the mood to talk about what happened. Yonghee rolled her eyes, but quickly left without hesitation. Though Bomi was still staying still, until Yongsun opened her left eye and raised her eyebrow.

"What-"

"I have found the flash drive in your pocket, and I assume you finished your mission, because it was full," Bomi interrupted, fishing out a familiar black flashdrive from her pocket. "Also I know that you're hiding something from your sister and you're not going to tell her that you store the formula yet. I don't know what are you planning, but I advise you to finish it soon, until Yonghee will find out about everything. You do know that she likes exposing people."

Bomi threw the flashdrive on the bed, and the brunette quickly grabbed it.

"Thank you," she said and smiled. It wasn't the first time Bomi saved her from Yonghee. "I know what I'm doing."

"You better be."

The doctor approached the door, but remembered something, so she turned around.

"You'll have to spend here one more day until the results come and then, if they're good, I'll discharge you."

After that Bomi opened the door and left the room.

 

The brunette took a seat on a chair in the hospital's cafe, gripping half empty cup of coffee that she has ordered half an hour ago. She really hate being in the hospital: the time goes slower and slower each time she gets there. Yongsun tried everything she could do in her room, but then got bored and decided to have a walk. Though Yonghee didn't let her go out.

"We live once," Yongsun murmured, trying to forget about her sister's rule. Of course when she will find out that her younger sister was walking around the huge hospital, she would be freaked out and nag Yongsun.

The agent stared in her cup until she felt someone sitting next to her. She looked up and saw a familiar face, looking exactly at her with a small smirk. Yongsun rolled her eyes, but put poor cup aside. 

"I thought you will be more excited to see me," the girl in front of Yongsun spoke. Although she was teasing, the offence was also heard in her voice.

Yongsun only smiled and nodded in the direction of the free chair next to her, offering her friend to take a seat. It took less than a second to her classmate to jump on the chair, excitingly grabbing the forgotten cup of coffee and making a sip, but coughing and pulling out the tongue afterwards. 

"Ew," the girl said, putting the cup on it's place. "How can you drink that?"

The agent raised her eyebrow, protectively taking the cup in case her young friend would want to throw it away. She watched the latter coughing and trying to get rid of the bitter taste in , but she couldn't, so she ran to the counter to buy a bottle of water. 

"You have an awful taste," the younger girl commented, roughly throwing the just bought bottle on the table and flopping on the chair. "Do all women in your age have that disgusting taste?"

Yongsun rolled eyes eyes, playfully slapping her friend's lap, which was too much for the younger to handle. Yongsun do studied martial arts and this "playful slap" was a lot more than it was to the agent. Her friend's face twisted, the pain and betrayal was seen in her eyes that started to water because of the slap. 

The agent herself didn't think she slapped that hard, she assumed her friend was just playing along.

"Oh come on, Wheein," Yongsun said, chuckling, but patting her classmate's shoulder. "It was not that hard. Usually my target would lost his teeth or broke his arm and leg. While you're going to cry right here."

Wheein glared at Yongsun, her face was as red as the tomato.

"From now on I'm your property, because I have your palm mark on my thigh," the younger girl joked, but she was still suffering from pain.

The agent rolled her eyes again and was going to reply something offending back, when a familiar voice stopped her.

"Good evening, Solar!" 

The said girl slowly turned her head back like in those horror movies, and she was sure no movie would compare with her real life. 

"Oh, Wheein, you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter