Kidney Stones

Secret File
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Uhm, hey there?"

Yongsun looked at the door, when someone knocked it some times. She decided to stay quiet, because she hasn't calmed down. The thought that she might fell in love with her target scared her. She never felt this way towards anyone. Yongsun knew it would make her a lot weaker than she is. The blonde was sitting on the floor and leaning against the wall, thinking what to do. 

She couldn't tell Yonghee or Chorong what is happening. She couldn't also fail her mission. She couldn't reject the mission  when she has already said 'yes'. 

"Calm down, Yong. Love doesn't exist. It's just chemical reactions in your body, that's all."

Yongsun didn't know how much time passed, before she calmed down and stood up. She was surprised that nobody tried to enter the toilet anymore. The blonde checked the time only to find out that only a minute left till the first lesson. Yongsun looked in the mirror and quickly left the toilet. 

When she closed the door, she felt a grip on her wrist. Yongsun turned her head back and saw Wheein, worriedly looking at her.

"Are you okay?" Wheein asked, taking Youngsun's hand and slowly heading to the classroom. "You ran out so unexpectedly, I was scared that something bad happened to you."

Yongsun frowned.

"Why do you care?" She took her hand out of the latter's grip. "We are strangers."

She went to the class, leaving confused Wheein behind. When Yongsun entered the room, she quickly took her place, trying to ignore the desire to look at Byulie's side. 

And when the blonde thought that she succeeded, her head involuntarily turned to the right, but immediately stopped, when the bell rang. Yongsun blushed and looked at the board as fast as possible. She was disappointed in herself. 

"I can't even control my body."

She would humiliate herself, but before she could do so Ms Jung entered the class and started a lesson. 

The chemistry was very boring to Yongsun that she began to fall asleep as soon as Ms Jung started talking. About 10 minutes after the door opened again and it made Yongsun wake up. She looked at the door and saw Wheein. Then she understood that she left the girl and the latter didn't come after.

"Jung Wheein?" Ms Jung raised her eyebrow and walked closer. "Why are you late? I saw you before classes. Something happened?"

Even if Yongsun would be blind, she will guess that Wheein looked really upset. Though she didn't know why, so she ignored it and turned away. 

Wheein shook her head, burning a hole in Yong's back with her look. 

"I have just fell asleep, I think," Wheein muttered and slowly went to her place, glancing at Yongsun, who had fallen asleep again. "I'm really sorry, Ms Jung."

Ms Jung smiled brightly and nodded, getting back to her lesson.

Yongsun woke up, because someone slapped her desk. She looked up, swiping the saliva on her chin, and saw a girl. Not even a girl, but a girl with woman vibes. This girl had black hair, red lips and a mole on her cheek. Her face was familiar to Yongsun, but she couldn't remember if they've met before.

"Kim Solar?" The girl asked with her husky voice, though it was lightly husky. She looked like a lion that was ready to swallow Yongsun's head.

"Kim Solar" had no options, but to nod.

The black haired girl closed her eyes and sighed.

"I want to talk to you immediately," the girl said, looking straight into Yongsun's sleepy eyes. "After this class. In the toilet. You better come, Solar-ssi. I will wait for you."

And she quickly dissapeared. Yongsun at first thought that it was a dream, she even pinched herself, but it was real reality. She blinked many times, because she couldn't understand why that girl wanted to see her. Like it's not like she has done something wrong in the past one hour. She was just sleeping.

Yongsun looked around and noticed that Byulie and Wheein were nowhere to be found. 

"It's better for me though," the blonde thought, changing the books on her desk.

The bell rang as quickly as the turn was. The class began to fill up with the students and Yongsun noticed Byulie, Wheein and that black haired girl entering the class. 

Wait.

That girl... She was talking with Wheein, who doesn't seem sad anymore, and Byulie.

Yongsun frowned. Anh Hyejin.

"It's getting strange," Yong stared at the books on her desk.

Suddenly someone lightly pushed her shoulder, and Yongsun looked up. She saw Hyejin mouthing her: "Don't forget about it", and then taking her place like nothing happend.

When the blonde was about to start remembering her self defence lessons, the teacher came in and gave the work to do, so she didn't have much time to think about it.

The time passed really quickly. Yongsun looked up, when she heard the bell, signaling that it's break time. The blonde wouldn't remember about her meeting with Hyejin, if the black haired girl won't grab her wrist and drag out of the class. For some reason, Yongsun felt a bit of rage in Hyejin's behavior, but let the younger drag herself.

When they entered the toilet, Hyejin let go of Yongsun's wrist only to bang the cabins' door to make sure that there were only two of them.

Yongsun rubbed her wrist and looked at Hyejin, who sat on the window sill. The younger girl didn't look scary nor friendly towards the blonde, so Yongsun got a little bit closer to Hyejin.

"My name is Ahn Hyejin," the black haired girl said, taking out a cigarette from her pocket. "But you can call me Hwasa... Anything you like."

Youngsun nodded, and Hyejin continued. 

"I'm sorry to drag you here and everything, but I want to talk to you about something," Hyejin put her hand in the pocket again and sighed after finding out that it was empty. She looked at Yongsun's confused face. "Do you have a lighter?"

"No, I don't," Yongsun shrugged her shoulders. Actually she had one, but it was her weapon and it was spy enough for Hyejin to set the whole school on fire. "So, what do you want?"

Hyejin glared at the cigarette in her hand and threw it in the trashcan in the corner. Then she turned her body and looked at Yongsun.

"I guess you are the one, who had disappointed my close friend today in the morning," Hyejin was talking calm, yet Yongsun could feel pressure. "Am I right, Solar?"

It took a minute for Yongsun to replay everything in her head and realize what Hyejin was talking about. 

"I didn't know my words would make her sad," Yongsun confessed. "I just was nervous for a reason, and she tried to help me, I think. But I said that I don't need her help. I don't think it even sounded aggressive."

Hyejin nodded, but didn't say anything in response. Instead she looked out of the window. Yongsun looked at the place, where she was crying in the morning and it made her feel hate towards herself. 

"You have to learn how to keep your feelings inside, Yong."The blonde started rebuking herself."Wait. What feeling? You dumb fool. What kind of feelings can I have towards Byulie? Right, nothing. Maybe I am feeling ill or anything. I can't have feelings for somebody especially for Moon Byulie. Like did you ever see her? She has orange hair! It looks like a carrot. What she was thinking about, when she dyed her hair? And her-"

"Solar?"

Yongsun stopped talking to herself and looked at the girl, who called her.

"I know I can't make you do something, we barely know each other," Hyejin smirked. "But I want to ask you a favour."

The blonde raised her eyebrow. Hyejin looked desperate now. She was playing with her nails, and Yong realized that she was nervous. Also Hyejin gulped. That meant that she never asked anyone a favour. It was hard for her to continue. Yongsun felt sorry for the younger.

"Don't ask me to do something," Yongsun said, before Hyejin continued. "If you want it, just tell me. No need for amiability."

Hyejin looked up.

"If you say so," she quickly replied. "Wheein is the softest plush I have ever met. She is super friendly with anyone and she tries her best to make people happier. But rejection is something that hits her hard. I know her for many years and I kinda realize how it affects her. Don't push her away anymore. Tolerate her. Even if she is too sweet. It's just who she is." 

"She seems to be the most important thing in your life," Yongsun stated. A sudden thought came to her mind, and before she could think, opened. "Are you two dating?"

Hyejin blushed.

"Oh, I-I am really sorry for asking such things," Yongsun quickly apologized. "I know I should think before doing something, but sometimes-"

The black haired girl laughed.

"It's okay, Solar," Hyejin calmed the older down. "No, we are just friends."

Yongsun knew what that meant. She perfectly knew how Hyejin felt.

"You know, I thought about it right now and how old are you? And when is you birthday?" Hyejin blurted. 

Yongsun felt nervous. How old? How old are pupils in her class? She forgot everything in her profile. Except her birthday date of course.

"I was born on the 21 of February," Yongsun began. "I am living as long as you are."

Hyejin formed an "O" with .

"So you are 17," the black haired girl replied. "But you don't look like you are 17, Solar."

Yongsun could feel her heart racing.

"You look like you had just graduated from elementary school," Hyejin joked and laughed, when she saw Yongsun's face. "You look really young. At first I thought that you confused the classrooms."

"Haha," the blonde frowned. But she felt relief. "Very funny."

Hyejin suddenly stopped laughing and looked at Yongsun. 

"Don't hurt Wheein anymore," She said in a deep voice, so Yongsun could understand how serious she was. "If she will be sad because of you once again, I won't let you live."

The black haired girl jumped off the window sill and headed towards the door.

"You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter