Lasagna

Secret File
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun and Wheein were sitting on the older's bed, nervously looking at the laptop's screen and then on each other. A minute ago they read the information the computer gave and both couldn't speak because of shock. Wheein even put the gun, she was hugging, on the table before heading to the bed. 

Some minutes passed and Wheein gulped, finally breaking the intense silence in the room.

" Are you sure it's true?" She asked, focusing her gaze on the name written on the screen. "I know Byulie since we went to school. Hyejin knows her even earlier. She couldn't be that person."

Yongsun sighed, shrugging her shoulders.

"This program never failed, and the possibility is very low, because it's from the general database," the short haired girl explained. "Besides I had suspicions before. Too many coincidences. And it's all around Byulie."

"Believe me, it's not her," Wheein argued, darting her gaze to the girl beside her. "Do you ever doubt that I don't know something? I know that she is not the person, who tried to kill you. And recall the day she showed up first. That girl put the dart right in my neck without hesitation. Byulie would never do this to me. Even the thought that it might be her is ridiculous."

One half of Yongsun was believing Wheein and knowing that Byulie can't do such things, but the other one was doubting because of many coincidences. How Byulie managed to be a part of attacks. Besides the cloak she had found: it was definitely the clothing her killer wore. How could it be in Byulie's room.

Then the sudden idea came to her mind.

"But what if Wheein is Byulie's partner and they planned everything before. That Wheein will get close to me, and then attack me as well. What if she is pretending right now and telling that Byulie is innocent on purpose. It's the only reasonable explanation why Wheein knew everything about me and the organization. I should keep an eye on her. She even got my gun to kill me-"

Wheein stop up, lightly irritated about the situation itself. She grabbed the gun from the table and checked if it had bullets.

The short haired girl pulled her hand to the pillow to take out her gun in case Wheein will try to shoot her, while the latter was busy looking in the bullet section. Yongsun felt the cool surface of her favorite gun and was ready to grab it, when Wheein said something that made her froze.

"Don't take out the gun, please. I'm not going to kill you. Just checking if it has bullets to go home safe."

Of course Yongsun furrowed and quickly grabbed her gun, raising it and aiming at her probably-ex-friend. 

"Then explain how do you know about me and everything?" she asked, focusing on her finger on the trigger not to make mistakes. She still wasn't sure if Wheein is evil. "You're so sure in Byulie, that you look like you two are in one organization that sent you to kill me."

"I told you that I can't tell you. It's not the time," Wheein repeated again. She was tired of all this. Her friend don't believe that she is innocent and that Byulie is innocent as well. She threw the gun on the bed, raising her hands up. "See? I don't want to shoot you. Just believe me. I don't have anything against you. And I won't kill you, even if I'll get paid."

There was something in her eyes that made Yongsun slowly put her gun down. Though she was still doubting. Yonghee told her many times that she shouldn't believe anyone, and she did that. But Wheein looked too innocent to be evil. Too kind to be devil.

Maybe the first half of Yongsun took over her whole body, but she threw the weapon on the floor and sat back on the bed, tried. She heard that Wheein moved and soon her friend was already sitting next to her, patting her shoulders and whispering that everything will be alright. 

"If the life would be that easy."

"It will be."

 

Three days passed since Wheein visited Yongsun, and the latter was already going to die because of boredom: she couldn't go to school, because the doctors said that she need about a week to recover. Yongsun, of course, wasn't really happy about it, she didn't see Byulie, who haven't texted her to discuss the project, and the short haired girl tried her best to witness herself that her classmate was too busy or she haven't bought the dolls yet. 

Yongsun sighed, throwing her phone on the bed after checking the social media she created for her 'Solar' role. Obviously the inbox was empty. She sat on the bed, reaching for her gun that was calmly resting under the pillow, and gripped it. 

"I should go outside at least for an hour," she whispered to herself and got up, putting the gun in her hidden pocket on her jacket.

Actually she forgot when she walked somewhere last time. And she knew that it's risky since there is someone trying to kill her, but her bones and muscles were craving for some clean air - for steet's oxygen they weren't be able to get. 

The short haired girl looked at the wrist watch, chewing her cheek.

"It's still early," Yongsun said to nobody, pushing the door and going downstairs. "I doubt the killer will attack me at this time. Besides she can't find out about my location unless she stalk me."

Yongsun confidently opened the main door and felt cold wind touching her face. She deeply inhaled the air and, after closing the door, went away from her prison. She decided just to go freely without any direction. 

The agent soon was tired to move her legs and went to the bus station. She actually never used buses, but she knew she can't drive her precious car, because there's a risk of being caught. 

When the random bus arrived, Yongsun jumped in and took out her wallet, where her card was. She pressed the card on the machine and when it light up, the agent went deeper, looking for free seats, but instead finding her current classmate, with whom she wasn't really close. Though Yongsun approached the girl, who was sitting in the end with her headphones on. She rocked her head in the rhythm of some Rhianna's song, not even minding that the volume was that high that the song was heard by the people, who were sitting near the driver's seat. 

Yongsun carefully took a place next to Hyejin, noticing the black costume bag on her classmate's laps. She darted her gaze on Hyejin's closed eyes and lightly tapped her shoulder. 

The reply was quick. Hyejin took out her left headphone and opened her eyes to look at the person who interrupted the song of her goddess. But when she saw Yongsun, her irritation suddenly disappeared, being replaced by the surprised expression.

"Solar?" she asked, unbelievably staring at her classmate. "I thought you're dead."

Yongsun raised her eyebrows, obviously not knowing how to react. Hyejin noticed it and sighed.

"I meant after everything that happened to you, you could be dead by now," she explained, finally taking out her second headphone and turning off the music. "You fell on the rock, you were poisoned in the best and most guarded hospital, you were in the shop, when someone threw the smoke bomb there. It's obvious that someone doesn't want you alive. Or you're just really unlucky."

Yongsun knew Hyejin was really clever, so she decided to take the risk.

"What? Do you mean there is someone, who tries to kill me?" she asked, acting dumbfounded. Hyejin nodded. "I don't think it's true. I didn't make anything bad to anyone."

The younger girl rolled her eyes.

"Solar, there's a thing called customized murder," she said, putting the headphones in her pocket. "The person, who ordered you, just doesn't want you be alive. Maybe it's someone from your family, if you're rich, but I heard that your sister has a luxurious black car. Don't you think it's her? Maybe she wants to inherit your parent's house or something else?"

Yongsun was taken aback. She froze unable to believe what Hyejin just said.

"Who told you that I have a sister?" she gulped, getting pale. There's someone who knows her secret?

"It couldn't be Wheein. She promised that she won't tell anybody about me."

"Uh, Byulie told me," the student replied, confused by Yongsun's facial expression. "She told me that she saw you two on the parking slot. But she wasn't sure if you're sister, she just said both of you look very similar."

Yongsun sighed in relief. She widely smiled, confusing her friend even more.

"We're not sisters," she lied. "Many people think that we're sisters, but actually she is just my...close friend."

"I see."

The short haired girl looked at Hyejin again.

"So who do you think is my killer?" she asked in a playful way, but inside she was serious as hell. 

Hyejin pouted her lips and scratched her head, thinking.

"I guess it might be a person, who is close to you, but on the other hand I think it's a person, whom you haven't seen," Hyejin frowned, blinking and then snapping her fingers. "Maybe this person is communicating with the person who is close to you. The killer use the information your close friend gives to him. That's why he knew about the hospital room and that you'll go to the mall."

"So you're telling that they are partners?" Yongsun specified. 

"Yes."

The brunette stayed quiet, sorting everything that was said in her head.

"So if Byulie is the killer then she gets the information from the person who is closer to me. Who knew how to hack all the keys to my hospital room? Bomi was the head of that wing, but I know her since we were kids. Chorong definitely couldn't do that to me. And the last one is Yonghee. She is my sister and the head of organization, why would she do that?"

Yongsun was taken out of her thoughts, when Hyejin started making noises with the bag on her laps. She tried to put it, so she can sit comfortably. The agent noticed two red stripes, that were visible though the clear bag. She titled her head backwards as if she was resting, but actually narrowed her eyes and foc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter