Mission

Secret File
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once the blonde girl made sure that the flash drive was in her pocket, she immediately sat into her luxurious black car and drove away, hoping that nobody saw her. She is the best agent after all. It would be a shame if she had left noticed. But sometimes the things go wrong, and today is that day.

"," the girl cursed as she noticed a black car with toned windows, that was following her.

She tried to slide away, but the car was still there. The girl attempted to do some maneuvers, but it was to no avail. Sighing, she dialed the number and waited for the answer. Thinking what to say.

"Hey, Yong," the blonde girl, named Yongsun, heard. She looked in the mirror and unfortunately the black car was still there. "How was the mission? Did you get the flash driver?"

"I did," Yongsun said, taking a look at the pocket. "But there's a tail on me. Can you find out who is there? And tell the boss that I am coming soon."

Yongsun heard tapping sound and soon her helper sent her the documents.

"Thank you, Chorong," the blonde threw her phone on the seat next to her and the robot program in her car.

"Good evening, Kim Yongsun," the machine monotonously greeted.

"Hey, Michelle," Yongsun greeted back. She looked in the mirror again and the black car was still following her. "Looks like we have uninvited guests. Can you report on them?"

It took a second for Michelle to find the documents sent by Chorong and to scan the car.

"The car belongs to the millionaire Eric Nam, whose development was stolen by you, Yongsun," Michelle told, and the blonde couldn't help but feel proud of herself. "There are two people in the car, and they have weapon. Do you want me to activate the protect system?"

Yongsun thought for a while and cancelled the activation.

"But be ready to attack," Yongsun warned, turning on the waiting mode. "And keep an eye on our sweet boys, please. We'll do the talking maneuver."

"Okay."

Yongsun stopped the car near the abandoned factory and waited until the car behind stopped as well. Then she got out of the car, stretching her neck. The blonde noticed that the guys left the car and smiled.

"Hello, boys," Yongsun happily greeted them and took some steps closer. "Maybe it's just me but I think you followed me. May I know the reason of this pleasant attention?"

Two guys were in masks and they had cap on, so Yongsun couldn't see their faces.

"Just give us the flash driver," the one of them said and raised up the gun. "Or you'll regret."

Yongsun made a scared face and put her hands up like she is giving up.

"Okay, I'll give you what you want," Yongsun smiled again and fished the flash driver from her pocket. "Here, take it."

The guy with a gun approached to her carefully and slowly took the flash driver, fearing of Yongsun. He went to his partner and gave him the wanted item. Then the guy turned around and pointed his gun tanker on Yongsun.

"Hey, hey, slow down, boy," the girl said, taking some steps back. "I really hoped that we can hang out together and talk about some things like beer or I don't know, what do you like? Do you know the group mamamoo?"

The guy nodded, still aiming at Yongsun.

"Great!" The agent clapped her hands. "We have a thing to discuss. And maybe we can share our love story in official mememoo production, I am sure the moomoos would love it!"

"What are you talking about?" The guy asked in disgust. "I hate mamamoo. They are ugly and untalented es."

Yongsun raised her eyebrow.

"I respect your point of view, but-," Yongsun stopped, taking a deep breath in. "-do you know what I hate most? When my toys are taken by a bunch of stupid guys. Not to insult you, by the way, but I don't have time to talk to a anymore."

"You little-"

"Michelle!" Yongsun shouted as the guy pulled the tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter