" J.A.L.S. " #9

Just Another Love Story

 

 
[Just.Another.Love.Story #9]
 
 
 
It was time for another check up and this time instead of Hyun Joong there was her boyfriend with her. She was holding onto his arm tightly looking at him once in awhile and giggling like a kindergartner. He would look back at her and show her his sweetest smile then pinch her cheeks finding her childish behavior adorable.
 
 
" Oppa, stop pacing! Wae so nervous? " nagged Hara who has been watching Jaejoong for a good half an hour. Jaejoong bit his bottom lip and scratched his head nervously. The girl knitted her brows curiously and gave him a ya-tell-me-what'sup look.
 
" I'm going with Nicole today for the baby's check up "
 
" But she's already there now!? " and she covered right after realizing that maybe she said something she wasn't supposed to. Fire enflamed in his eyes as he grabbed his jacked and ran out of the basement " JUNGNICOLE!!!! "
 
 
"  How could you?? " he yelled at the top of his lounges. When he reached the clinic Kikwang and Nicole were coming out of the room. Nicole chuckled seeing him all sweaty and panting heavily. She rolled her eyes and walked towards him " Sorry, if I'm still not used to you playing the father "
 
" I'm not playing Nicole! I really.. " he was about to keep with his nagging if not that she handed him pictures of the baby's ecography " It's a girl " after saying that she pulled Kikwang and walked off.
 
He gasped surprised. And all the anger vanished in an instant. He was going to have a girl. It was a girl! His lips curved into a smile. He smiled widely like he has never done before and he felt happy. It was an indescribable happiness that left him speechless. When he snapped out of his daze he noticed that Nicole was already far and he ran after them.
 
" Hey! Nicole " he called and the couple stopped waiting for him to reach them. He was surprised and excited and " Thank you " escaped sincerely from his lips. Simple but meaningful. That's all he could say because too many emotions were fighting inside of him in that moment. There were a lot of regrets, yes. But he was determined to make up.
 
Despite how good she has been in keeping her cool and hiding her inner happiness. She was happy to see that kind of reaction and hearing those words coming from him. Of course after all he has done to her and after all he has put her through she didn't want to fall for that right away.
 
" From now on we'll stay out of each other's lives if not for this baby.. this baby is the only thing we have to do with each other, got it? "
 
 
---cCc--
 
 
" Ma, I want her out of there " he cried to his mom. It has been days already that he has been trying on convincing his mom to let Nicole move in with them. Of course, he didn't like having her living with another man who also happened to be her ex. Adding to that he wanted to take care of her and the baby she was carrying " I love her, ma "
 
" How can you say you love her when you're so young? " she kept on asking him. She knew Nicole. She knew what a nice and respectful girl she was. But letting her move in with her son.... Kikwang was young, he was still her baby. Was he really ready for that? But as usual she couldn't resist him and his cuteness. She agreed to let the girl move in with them " If that's what you really want, I can't do anything about it "
 
Even after the break up Hyun Joong and Nicole stayed strong. They loved living together and being around each other. Their relationship was something that no one and nothing could move. When Kikwang gave her the supposed good news her reaction was far different from what he expected.
 
" Living together? N-NO! "
 
" Why? I thought you..  "
 
" NO!NO!NO! "
 
" But why? You're pregnant and you need someone who looks after you always.. I wanna be that someone "
 
She was fine living with a guy because the guy in question was Hyun Joong but the thought of moving with someone else bothered her. Yeah, Kikwang was her boyfriend but she wasn't ready to move in with him. She played with her hands nervously as she was trying to find the right words to reject his offer without making him mad.
 
" Now you want that.. what when you will realize that.. "
 
" I won't.. " he cutted her off. He smiled sweetly and as usual melted her heart. He then took her hands on his and hold onto them tightly " I love you and want to be with you always.. I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you, Nic. I'm even ready to marry you.. Marry me " World stopped as she heard those words coming out of his mouth. Did I hear it right?
 
" Marry me, Nic " he repeated making it sure for it to ring through her ears.
 
That scared her to the bones, for real. They haven't been together for long and he has already caught her having an affair with a guy and being pregnant of another one but he proposed to her. Was he insane? She pinched his arm which caused him to blurt an ouch. She chuckled and said that she was just checking if he was awake.
 
" Aren't you supposed to pinch yourself? " he teased and she chuckled again. 
 
Kikwang knew it. How he just scared her with that sudden propose. He could feel her hands shaking in his and it made his heart flutter. He was nervous, scared as well. Of course. He wasn't expecting that but it came out and he wasn't regretting it. He loved Nicole and he was ready to marry her. He leaned closer to her " I will take care of you and the baby.. we'll be fine " As he spoke with his heart she calmed down and eventually accepted.
 
 
Everything happened so fast that she was still in daze. Is it really happening? She kept on asking herself. She went home with the only thought of telling Hyun Joong about it " Oppa, I'm getting married!! " she announced him excitedly. Of course, those words dogged his heart but he hide it perfectly and kept his composure " I'm happy for you "
 
" No, you're not " she pouted acting mad. She knew her oppa's feelings for her haven't change. Hyun Joong heaved out a sigh and smiled.
 
 
@ Prince's hide-out
 
Nicole has decided to make the announcement to her friends. She took her courage and when everyone was gathered she said it. Hara's eyes shined and she jumped on her friend wrapping her in her arms and pulling her into a tight hug " That's so crazy but sweet " she giggled.
 
" Sweet, my ! You've been together for.. days? " nagged Heechul. Nicole rolled her eyes and defended herself saying that Kikwang and her have known each other for years already. Heechul turned to Jaejoong and shook him from his arms " Yah, say something!! "
 
Jaejoong who was busy with his phone looked up to him with a questioning look. Heechul's eyes widened seeing his nonchalantness " Aren't you affected by that, at all? " he shouted in disbelief. How could he be the only one being bothered and making all that commotion. It left him speechless.
 
" You're all invited " said Nicole pointing at each of them " I want you all there, ok? " she gave them a dont-try-to-ditch me look.
 
" I would never miss that, Cole. We would never miss that, right guys? " Hara looked at the boys. Yoochun was the first to react and congratulate her " He better treat you right or I'll kill him " he said hugging her. Top followed. He congratulated her and reassured her he was going to attend. Nicole's eyes went to Hyun Joong and as their eyes met their hearts fluttered. She couldn't hear him saying he would have skipped her wedding. He had to be there.. there with her. It was weird yet amazing how they were talking without saying anything.
 
" How would you marry without me there? " he gave her a challenging look and smiled. What a relief.. she smiled back then their moment was interrupted by Heechul " Well, everyone will be there.. why wouldn't I? "
 
Everyone's attention went to Jaejoong who feeling his friends eyes on him lift his gaze at them " What? "
 
" Are you coming? You're invited as well.. right? " Hara said then looked at Nicole asking for confirmation and the girl nodded " Sure.. come "
 
" I think I'll pass.. " he said lowly and turned back his attention to his phone.
 
" Affected much? "
 
" Jelly? "
 
And an oww followed. Jaejoong bit his bottom lip then turned to Nicole who just shrugged. 
 
" Why would I? It's none of my business, right? " it was a question made to everyone but referred to her. She said they hadn't anything to do with each other beside the baby. Why would he attend her wedding? He put his phone in his pocket and left.
 
 
---cCc---
 
 
The door was open but he knocked before walking in. She took a glance at him and smiled. She was packing her clothes and stuff as after the wedding she was going to move in with Kikwang. Hyun Joong looked around and started helping her. He locked one of the luggage then approached her and helped her with the other one.
 
" It feels so unreal, right " she asked and he nodded.
 
" Oppa.... " he grabbed her wrist and pulled her against his chest. She gasped as she has been taken off-guard but she quickly wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly.
 
" Thanks.. for everything, really. I'll miss you " she said sincerely. A smiled curved on his face " Hey, you're just moving out.. We're still going to see each other.. It'll still be us "
 
" Forever? "
 
" And always "
 
 
---cCc---
 
 
Sweeties, Nicole is getting married! XD
What makes me happy is seeing HeroNic, HyunCole and KiCole supporters.. Really, thank guys for the support. This pushed me to work harder to put moments of each in every chapter and I hope I didn't disappoint you. ^.^ Unfortunately every story has to come to an end,  J.A.L.S. as well. The next chapter will be the last one. Who's gonna be the end game? Pls look forward to it.. XP
 
PS: I'm going to start a new fic with EXO Luhan&Lay, Nicole, Kikwang and Hammie @ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/179098
" Dad hired a bodyguard " (temporary title) More INFOhttps://twitter.com/#!/AiKAisMe