" J.A.L.S. " #3

Just Another Love Story

[Just Another Love Story - J.A.L.S.]

 

What's happened before ?
 
Nicole's POV
 
Yess, since I started to go around with them, I gained a lot of haters and everyday they became more and more. I'm not scared of them, I had to deal with haters in the past already, because of Hyun Joong oppa, so I'm already used to them. But this time they also involved MY FRIENDS. *sigh* The other day some PRICE 5 fangirls stopped me and threated me to leave their oppas or they will "play" with me and my buddies. Recalling that scene made me gulped. I wouldn't stand to see my friends being involved in something because of me.
 
I opened my eyes, I grabbed my hand bag and rushed out. I was on my way to the entrance when Hyun Joong oppa appeared. I blinked, he blinked, awkwarness. I bowed and passed by but he cleared his throat " No one is here ? "
 
I turned to him but before answering I checked again if he was really talking to me, he nodded. I shook my head " Heechul oppa just left, Jaejoong is coming " my voice cracked, I was too nervous. I was talking to him after all. He nodded " Aren't you going to wait for him ? "
 
I was startled by the sudden question, I took a deep breath and shook my head once again " I won't wait for him from now on " I bowed and left.
 
It might have sounded weird, but it was true. As much as I became close with Jaejoong, Heechul oppa and Yoochun oppa, as much as I want to see Hyun Joong oppa and spend some time with him, I think I have to stay away from "PRINCE 5".. Yess, from now on I will stay away from them.
 
 

---cOcOcO---

 

Author's POV
 
 
Nicole has decided to stay away from "PRINCE 5", for her friends sake, but also for hers. It would have been easy if it wasn't for Jaejoong who was always following her. She clearly asked him to stay away from her, but he wasn't willing to let her go.
 
If she told him the truth she would have created a bigger fuss, so she decided to keep quiet and avoid him as much as she could.
 
Unfortunately it wasn't enough, those haters were always checking on her, and for them it was just Nicole's fault if their Prince Hero was always around her.
 
 
" JUNG NICOLE " she turned her face to see a bunch of girls, she looked around trying to escape but she was surrounded. Their leader gave them the start and one by one those girls approached her with punches and kicks. She managed to hit them back, but then they jumped on her all together. As much as she tried to fight back she just ended up being bullied even more. When her body stopped showing any reaction, she was brought to the school underground.
 
" Why didn't you listen to us huh ? " Sooyoung who was holding her from her arm, pushed Nicole down strongly making her hand hit against the wall.
 
" Unnie, don't be like that " Seohyun cried and kneeled down, but Jessica stopped her from helping the girl (Nicole).
 
Nicole was leaning on the wall, rubbing her hands, when Yuri approached her and grabbed her head from her hair " Don't make things even harder Jung Nicole.... " she made the girl look at her " leave them or it'll be worse than this.. " Jessica smirked satisfied by her friend's evilness.
 
" Let's go ! I'm feeling cold here. " Yoona walked out first, followed by Tiffany and the other members.
 
Nicole was left there, she screamed a couple of times, then gave up knowing that no one was going to hear her. That was the place where any kind of victim in that school was brought. She took out her phone but as expected.. there was no signal. She sighed. She was hungry, sleepy, her whole body was in pain and she was all alone in that cold room.
 
" Where are you now ? " she mumbled by herself. Yess, despite the long time and the changes, every time she found herself in trouble she still called his name.
 
She recalled all the times when Hyun Joong protected and saved her. He was her hero.
 
Hot tears flowed down, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.
 
 
" Hey ! Nicole ! Wake up ! We have to leave ! " she felt someone holding her waist and slapping her face slightly. It was a boy, but she couldn't figure out who it was. She didn't even have the strength to open her eyes or say anything. She just let that someone carry her out of there.
 
 
Some hours later she went back to her senses, she felt herself on something soft and she slowly opened her eyes. She was lying on a bed, a very very soft bed. She looked around and she couldn't believe at how that room remind her of His room. She got up and rubbed her eyes, just to check if she wasn't dreaming. No, she wasn't. She looked down at herself and noticed that she was wearing a large white shirt and shorts. She ran around the room looking for her uniform then checked the bed and chuckled when she noticed that nothing could have happened there. 
 
She stood still " I swear that it's his room, did he save me ? Did he really save me ? "
 
" Oh you're finally awake " she swallowed at the sudden voice. It wasn't Hyun Joong, for sure. She would have recognized it instantly. She waited a few seconds before facing him slowly just to find a clueless Jaejoong standing in front of her.
 
" Drink this, you'll feel better " he held out a cup of tea, that she casually rejected. He carefully placed it on the desk and went back to where she was standing. He hold her hands tightly and looked at her eyes " Sorry " escaped from his lips. Her eyes widened, she smiled. Jaejoong was really cute without his cold eyes and evil smirk.
 
She pulled him on the bed and made him sit beside her " It's Ok " she said softly.
 
" Yahh, why are you bothering her ?? Let her rest !!" Heechul stepped in, followed by Yoochun. Both of them looked worried and helped her to lay down again.
 
" You're still weak, you shouldn't move " Yoochun pulled Jaejoong off the bed and gave her a reassuring smile.
 
" How did you find me ? " she asked out of curiosity looking at the three of them.
 
" I don't know, I just got a call from this brat " Heechul pointed at Jaejoong " He said that you have been beaten up, so I came here "
 
*SILENCE* *SILENCE* *SILENCE*
 
The three of them were looking at Jaejoong who looked down and scracthed his head " Hyun Joong found you, I was just.... called here too " 
 
Nicole jumped up " Hyun Joong oppa ? " she shouted.
 
Jaejoong nodded, while the other two looked at each other surprised by her over reaction.
 
She rushed out, leaving the boys speechless. She ran left and right wanting to find him so badly.
 
" Yahh Nicole you're still weak, where are you going ? " she heard Heechul yelling at her back, but she didn't care. Even if her whole body was still in pain she wanted to see him, she needed to see him.
 
 
 
Nicole's POV
 
 
I was breathless when I finally found him. He was out sitting on a bench and staring at the dark blue sky. I stood still " Oppa " I whispered, he looked at me, I would have walked towards him but my knees couldn't take my weight anymore and I fell down.
 
He jumped up and ran to me but someone else catched me first, I turned my face and saw Jaejoong with the other two behind him.
 
" Why did you left like that ? " Heechul oppa shouted, he was obviously dead worried for me.
 
" I needed some fresh air " I lied and tried to lift my weight up, but I couldn't. The pain that I forgot when I heard Oppa's name, was kiliing me again.
 
" Don't do that again, as I already said, you're still weak " Heechul oppa said calmly leaning down on my height and patting my head. I nodded and gave him a reassuring smile.
 
" We should bring her home "
 
" Are you dumb ? How can you show her to her mother in this condition !! She's going to have an heart-attack " Heechul oppa hit Jaejoong, who just shrugged and looked at the others waiting for better suggestions.
 
He waited for a few seconds then spoke up again "  I can take her with me " I glared at him followed by the boys, Jaejoong blinked " What do you think I can do to her ? She's full of wounds !!!! "
 
" Aishhh this ert " Yoochun oppa mumbled and smirked.
 
" And who's the real ert between us ? " the boy protested, Yoochun oppa rolled his eyes " What about your friends Nicole ? We can call them.... "
 
" She will stay here,.... it's late " Heechul oppa cut him off and looked at Hyun Joong oppa who just nodded.
 
I gulped 'I'm staying here tonight' I repeated on my head. I wasn't sure whether it was good or not, but I was excited. He saved me and now he was going to take care of me. I was really happy, my heart started to jump hard and fast.
 
" I'll stay too, she's not close with him, I don't want her to feel uncomfortable " Jaejoong who still had his arms around me, lifted me up.
 
I swear that if I could, I would have beaten him up !!!! He just ruined everything, all my hopes were suddenly turned down.
 
I was mad at him, but just at first, because later I felt bad and guilty. He had good intentions yet I just attacked him. He took good care of me. He followed me around and did everything I asked him to. I felt thankful even though it was weird. He was the first person after 5 long years to take care of me.
 
At times like this I really feel attracted to him. His caring and sweet side is so irresistible. Unfortunately he also has that arrogant and evil side that drives me nuts and ruins everything.
 
It was around 2 a.m. I was hungry, I would have asked Jaejoong to bring me something but he just fell asleep and I didn't want to bother him more than I already did.
 
I got up and slowly headed to the kitchen. There I surprisingly found Hyun Joong oppa. I gulped and sighed helplessly. I decided to go back to the room and leave my stomach groaning.
 
" Do you want some ? " he appeared at the door with a bowl full of milk and cereals. I blinked and nodded. He approached me and quietly helped me to get up again.
 
We reached the kitchen where we sat side by side with our bowls on the table. I still didn't thank him for what he did earlier and I was trying hard to start the conversation. I needed the right words and I hated how at times like this my head just goes blank.
 
I put down my spoon " Thanks for saving me " our eyes met and that second seemed like forever for me. He nodded and went back to his food.
 
It really pissed me off. He didn't know how much it took me to thank him and a nod was the only thing I received back. I'm starting to loose my patience. I can't take his coldness anymore. His appearance just destroyed what I built in these five years : a strong and confident Nicole. Well I'm still showing this side of me, but deep inside sadness is filling me. I kept on wondering the reason why everything has really changed and if we could ever be good friends again. All this time I did my best trying to approach him and be good to him, but all I got where awkward stare and cold responses.
 
" You should smile sometimes, it won't kill you. That expressionless face just makes me want to punch you " I said firmly. I put my hands on my mouth when I saw his eyes growing wide.
 
 
---cOcOcO---
 
 
Friday - afternoon
 
I was at home, at My home with Jaejoong. I was laying on my bed while he was sitting on the edge of it. Even if I have recovered, he says that I need to stay at home to rest more and since I'm numb, he stays with me so I won't sneak out.
 
One week already passed from that damn day, the girls who beated me up have been punished by Yoochun oppa. If I knew about it, I would have told him not to do it, but they informed me after the act has already done.
 
" Can't you really say it ? " I snapped out hearing Jaejoong's voice.
 
" Say what ? " I furrowed my brows at the sudden question.
 
" You say Heechul oppa, Yoochun oppa, Hyun Joong oppa but when it comes to me you just say ' Jaejoong '  or  ' Yahh ' " he pouted and I blinked at his words. I got up and crawled to him then placed my hands on his back " How do you want me to call you ? Jaejoong oppa ? "
 
" Honey, Babe, or something like that " he mumbled shyly and I chuckled at his cuteness. I couldn't believe that he likes those things " You like these things ? Corny !! " I hit his back and layed down again. He turned to me and slowly went on the top of me " Just call me oppa then " he said softly.
 
I gulped feeling his breathe on my cheeks, he was so close, we were inches from each other. He brushed my hair from my face and our eyes met. His big brown eyes.... Why do I always see sadness on them ? As time passed by I realized that what others were used to call coldness, was actually sadness. I really wonder where his pain comes from. I don't think it's just his miserable school life as they confessed me some time ago. I think it's something deeper, but I'm not sure and I don't even have the guts to ask him. I don't want to appear insensible and intrusive.
 
He poked me on my cheek and I laughed to lighten up the mood " But you don't act like an oppa " I grumbled, he frowned " and how do I act ? " he then asked mischievously. I stopped in a deep thought " You act like someone who's doing anything just to come inside of me. You're dying for how much you want to me right ? " He flinched at my straight-forwardness.
 
He leaned on me and pressed his lips onto mine. We stayed like that then I broke the kiss and pushed him to the side " You're driving me nuts " he said and looked at me with his pouting lips.
 
" Good.. That's what I want " I grinned and he scratched his head.
 
 
---cOcOcO---
 
 
[Aika's note] :
 
- the final main character, Hara doll, will appear in the next chapter..
- I don't dislike/hate SNSD, I just found easier to use their names, instead of random ones.. 
 
 
Mistakes may be found|Patience is required|Criticism & Comment are appreciated|No bashing intended..