"J.A.L.S." #2

Just Another Love Story

........... my Lovely Subscribers follow http://www.twitter.com/aikaisme for quick updates, previews, teasers, hints ecc.. and here's the second chapter ( 2nd ? Oh My Gosh.. I thought I wouldn't even start this fic hekkss.. )

 
 
 
[Just Another Love Story]
 
 
Monday - Morning
 
 
Fortunately I had Sunday to forget what's happened with that bast*rd. I walked to school with a bright smile. From today on, I won't ever have to talk to him again. Yees, finallly it was over.
 
I went to his class and left there our project. I don't have any intention to go to the principal with him.
 
I listened to the lesson carefully, I was happy, very very happy. All the bad things that had happened will just be removed from my head.
 
Though I imagined what Oppa would say if he knew what his friend tried to do to me. I wonder if he knows that I worked with him, or if they ever talked about me. No, impossible. Hyun Joong oppa doesn't care about me anymore.
 
 
Lunch Time
 
 
I was tidying my locker before going to the canteen. I closed it and saw Jaejoong standing there. I smirked and just ignored him.
 
" Hey, hey Princess, please wait " he went after me and grabbed my arm. I shook it off and glared at him " Don't touch me " I said firmly.
 
His eyes got wide, he looked almost scared. " I'm sorry, I'm sorry Princess, I won't do that again, I promise "
 
Without saying a word I passed by him. Once again he went after me and stopped in front of me keeping me from going on.
 
" Mrs. Ying congratulated us for our perfect work " he smiled from happiness " We should celebrate "
 
" When I see you I don't really feel like celebrating you know " I replied nonchalantly. He looked down and I surprisingly saw a sad expression. I didn't care, I turned my back and walked off.
 
" Just this once and I won't bother you anymore, " he said lowly, " I w-wo-won't bother yo-you an-any-more " he was stuttering, I faced him and frowned. Prince Hero was stuttering !
 
" Ok " I said walking to him again, his eyes sparkled " Are you serious ? Thanks Princess " his happiness made me chuckle.
 
" Call me Nicole " I glared at him. He pouted " But I'm used to call you Princess "
 
I gave out a hopeless sigh and walked with him.
 
 
I totally forgot that he was a PRINCE ! and Princes mean HYUN JOONG oppa. I gulped and my heart started to beat fast and hard. I was going to see him and I couldn't step back anymore.
 
We reached the canteen and went upstairs. Yess, upstairs. PRINCE 5 have their own space. I looked around and noticed how different it was from where I usually eat. There are maids going around, chef cooking on the side, and soft music playing.
 
My mouth was in an O shape in disbelief. Jaejoong looked at me and probably found my expression funny, he chuckled. He pushed me forward and there I noticed a big, a very very big table and THEM, the rest of PRINCE 5.
 
" Today we have a guest " Jaejoong said and they all turned their face to me. I gulped and bowed trying not to appear awkward.
 
" Fine, " Kim Heechul clapped his hand twice " Girls !! We need another seat here, there's a guest " he smiled at me " Your name ? "
 
" Jung Nicole " I said lowly. I still didn't hear Hyun Joong oppa's voice and I didn't even have the guts to direclty look at him. From the corner of my eye I just saw him focusing on his food.
 
" Nicole, what a beautiful name, it suits your face " Park Yoochun also give a bright smile.
 
Maids called by Heechul went all together and added another seat and plate to the table. Jaejoong placed me there and then sat beside me.
 
" Eat as much as you want " I nodded, picked the spoon and started to eat.
 
" So ?? " Heechul looked at Jaejoong mischievously.
 
" She is a Friend. I worked with her on a project and since Mrs. Ying praised us for how good it was, I asked her to celebrate "
 
" But you can't celebrate here at this place, Joongie !!!! " the boy complained loudly.
 
" I know, but she wouldn't go with me anywhere. I had to beg her earlier "
 
I felt Heechul and Yoochun looking at me in disbelief, I blinked and turned to Jaejoong " Do I have something on my face ? "
 
They all chuckled " No, it's just weird hearing Prince Hero begging someone to do something " Yoochun said and then received a punch from Jaejoong.
 
" Nicole, do you want a real celebration ? " Heechul asked me. I didn't want to reject, because I didn't want to appear rude, but I would feel so awkward to be with.... well, Jaejoong no, I'm kind of used to him, Heechul and Yoochun no, but the other two....
 
The three that kept on talking untill now probably noticed me looking at the other two.
 
" Yahh Hyun Joong, TOP ! " Heechul shouted. My heart stopped hearing his name. TOP looked at me and bowed his head, while Oppa " Come with us if you want " he said lowly not taking his eyes off the food. He talked to me, I thought. I felt like something was digging my heart, his tone was so cold. Are we really strangers now ?
 
" Don't mind them, you probably know that they're just very quiet " I nodded reluctanlty. A long afternoon was waiting for me.
 
 
Evening
 
 
It has been a chaotic afternoon. Prince 5 took me to their basement and I had a lot of fun. Jaejoong, Heechul OPPA and Yoochun OPPA made me laugh non-stop. Yess, now I call those two "Oppa". I asked them how I was supposed to name them, ( if Heechul-sshi,Prince Rella, Yoochun-sshi, Prince Micky.... ), but they just told me to use their real name.
 
" Since We Are Close, then just add oppa, ok ? " Heechul told me patting my head and I didn't have any other choice but nodding.
 
On the other side Hyun Joong oppa just slept the whole afternoon on a big white couch there, while TOP never left his laptop. 
 
 
I left with Jaejoong, he said he wanted to walk me home and I just agreed. We were walking side by side, without saying anything. Both of us were just waiting for the other to start a conversation.
 
" How was it ? " he suddenly broke the silence.
 
" Different " I smiled recalling what we did " Different from what I expected "
 
" I can just imagine what you thought when they asked you to celebrate with Us " he said lowly.
 
" Well, you're PRINCE 5, after all  " I rolled my eyes.
 
" Yess, and we're arrogant, overconfident, and erts " he sighed and turned to me.
 
" Nice to hear that you admit it and yess, you are " I chuckled.
 
" and that's why you hate me ? " our eyes met for a second, I looked away as soon as I saw sadness in his eyes.
 
" Nowadays people are too lazy, they don't even bother to know someone, they just go along with what others say about that person and I guess I'm one of them " I sighed.
 
" I misjudged you ( Prince 5 ). Heechul oppa, Yoochun oppa, I feel like I have to say sorry to them "
 
" I'm still not included in your sorry. Is that your way to say that you hate me ? " I hit his arm and rolled my eyes. " Yess, I hate you " I said half-serious, half-kidding.
 
" I'll make you change your mind " his voice was tender yet firm. I raised my brows " Why do you even care ? "
 
" Because I still want to finish what we started that morning " I glared at him and crossed my arms.
 
" Not forcing you, my Princess " he laughed out loud and dropped his arm on my shoulder.
 
 
---cOcOcO---
 
 
In these two weeks I spent a lot of time with "PRINCE 5". I often ate lunch upstairs and after school I would spend the whole afternoon at their basement. Being with them makes me feel guilty towards my friends, I don't want them to feel put aside, but Jaejoong always drags me everywhere, even without my consence.
 
 
Sunday - Afternoon
 
 
I went to their basement, I was supposed to meet up with him but he wasn't still there. I took a drink and sat on the big white couch comfortably. 
 
" Nicole, Jaejoong is late again huh ? "  I nodded helpless and released a deep sigh.
 
" I'd wait here with you but unfortunately I have a date " Heechul oppa grabbed the keys of his car and waved his hand to me.
 
Silence grew all over the room, I was left there, alone. I leaned down and closed my eyes. I was still dead tired since last night I went home late, very very late.
 
 
I remember how once I was here with Jaejoong, Yoochun oppa, and Heechul oppa. Jaejoong dragged me there and as usual my two oppas entertained me to keep me from leaving. I suddenly asked them why they were so different at school, why they pretended to be what they were actually NOT. The two older boys looked at each other with their eyes wide open and then looked at me.
 
*SILENCE* *SILENCE* *SILENCE*
 
" It's all an act " Yoochun sighed " Our school life is so miserable. Followers drive us crazy "
 
" They don't care about how we really are or what we really want, they don't respect us Nicole " Jaejoong looked at me " why should we respect them ? All of them just care about our look, they want our bodies, we are the TREND. " He was talking slowly, in his deep eyes I could see Sadness. As every word came out from their lips I felt their pain. 
 
" At the beginning we were happy being called Princes, being loved by everyone. But as time passed by, we realized that Nothing was real, honest. That's when we thought to treat them as they treated us, as Toys " Heechul oppa smirked.
 
" That's why we like to be with you, you're different " Yoochun oppa gave out a warm smile.
 
' But being with you makes me gain more haters eveyrday ' I thought.
 
 
Yess, since I started to go around with them, I gained a lot of haters and everyday they became more and more. I'm not scared of them, I had to deal with haters in the past already, because of Hyun Joong oppa, so I'm already used to them. But this time they also involved MY FRIENDS. *sigh* The other day some PRICE 5 fangirls stopped me and threated me to leave their oppas or they will "play" with me and my buddies. Recalling that scene made me gulped. I wouldn't stand to see my friends being involved in something because of me.
 
I opened my eyes, I grabbed my hand bag and rushed out. I was on my way to the entrance when Hyun Joong oppa appeared. I blinked, he blinked, awkwarness. I bowed and passed by but he cleared his throat " No one is here ? "
 
I turned to him but before answering I checked again if he was really talking to me, he nodded. I shook my head " Heechul oppa just left, Jaejoong is coming " my voice cracked, I was too nervous. I was talking to him after all. He nodded " Aren't you going to wait for him ? "
 
I was startled by the sudden question, I took a deep breath and shook my head once again " I won't wait for him from now on " I bowed and left.
 
It might have sounded weird, but it was true. As much as I became close with Jaejoong, Heechul oppa and Yoochun oppa, as much as I want to see Hyun Joong oppa and spend some time with him, I think I have to stay away from "PRINCE 5".. Yess, from now on I will stay away from them.
 
 
---cOcOcO---