Re-Update " J.A.L.S. " #5

Just Another Love Story

 

[Just Another Love Story #5]
 
 
Hyun Joong oppa suggested me to tell Jaejoong the truth. It's not like he's going to affect the decision I already made. It's just that being him the father.. he has the right to know.
 
We were in the hallway. We were just teasing each other when I suddenly blurted out " I'm pregnant "
 
" Yeah.. sure. Nice try, next " he chuckled nervously and pinched my nose.
 
" I'm not kidding, I really am " I said firmly looking straightly in his eyes.
 
He quickly turned his face to the side to avoid my gaze " Who's the father? "
 
Holy sh*t!! Is he serious?? I hit his chest " Who do you think could it be, hu? "
 
" I.. I don't know.... Maybe you have been with someone else.... "
 
" Unbelievable.. I'm done, I heard enough " I shook my head and turned my back to leave but he reached my hand and made me face him again " You really are..? " he asked shocked.
 
I sighed and nodded. Just now he realized that I wasn't kidding.
 
" You're young with a bright future ahead of you.. You're going to abort that, right?? "
 
In that moment a slap escaped. Yeah, I slapped him. I had to. His eyes widened in shock. He rubbed his cheek and shook his head " If you keep that thing.. don't count on me.. I'm not taking responsibility of that.. I'm not going to help you, you're alone in this Nicole "
 
I was panting in anger. I was hating him like I've never hated anyone else in my life. It was too much. I gritted my teeth trying not to lose control or I was afraid that I could really kill him right on the spot.
 
" Don't worry, Kim Jaejoong.. I didn't want to ask you anything anyway.. I just thought it was right to inform you.... after what I heard I'd really rather face this all alone " said that I pushed him out of my way and left. I was disgusted. I spent time with such a person and even lost my ity to him. I was ashamed of myself. As I turned the corner I stopped on my tracks and leaned my back on the wall. How could I be so stupid?
 
I hit my head on the wall when Hyun Joong oppa appeared " What's happened? "
 
" I talked to him " I told him everything. Adding not to worry because I was fine with it as I didn't expect anything from that guy from the very beginning but oppa just disappeared. He left without saying a word and I was still too bothered to follow him.
 
 
Hyun Joong headed to their basement. His eyes were filled with anger he had to give him a lesson and that is what he did as soon as he found him. He jumped on Jaejoong and strongly pushed him against the wall " You're a ing bastard!! "
 
The others jumped startled and turned their attention on the two. Hyun Joong leaned down and punch Jaejoong square on his face " How can you..?? "
 
Just then Top came in between and grabbed Hyun Joong before they could get hurt even more.
 
" Hyun Joong-ah!! " yelled Heechul at the top of his lounges. He looked at Jaejoong then turned to Hyun Joong who was trying hard to free himself " He got Nicole pregnant and has no intention on taking responsibility of it!! "
 
Everyone was shocked. Heechul turned to Jaejoong " Is it true? "
 
" So what?? If she wants to ruin her life then she can go ahead.. I'm not going to ruin mine "
 
" Irresponsible brat!! You're a.. " Heechul grabbed him by his collar. This time it was Yoochun who came in between and free Jaejoong from their hyung's grip " Hyung, calm down.. "
 
" What the hell is wrong with you all, hu? Why do you care so ing much, hu? It's my life we're talking about here so it's my decision and my decision is that I'm not going to ruin it!! Done " he wiped the blood on the corner of his lip and left after brushing his clothes.
 
 
Time passed..
 
A couple of months to be exact and a lot of things happened. First of all I'm not talking to Jaejoong anymore but that was pretty obvious after our discussion. He's now back to his old life before he had his brief infatuation of me.
 
I'm now living with Hyun Joong oppa! Yeah, I am. When I told my mother about my pregnancy she slapped me straight on my face telling me what a disgraceful daughter I was. She kicked me out of home and oppa took me in.
 
So we spend a lot of time together. Just like the old good times. The only difference is that now there's Hara. I guess that my dear friend thinks oppa is helping me just because he's too nice. Hara has no idea of my past with oppa. Same with the rest of Prince. No one knows about it. I don't know why it has never come out but for some reason we just kept it for ourselves.
 
" Ni.. Nicole? Jung Nicole? " I heard someone calling my name and I turned to look who it was.
 
" Ohmygosh.. it's you? " I said in disbelief. I walked towards him and Hyun Joong oppa followed behind. We were both surprised to see each other after a long time and we both changed a lot. We shook our hands and an awkward hug was there too.
 
" You.. you look great " he said checking me out from head to toe. I heard Hyun Joong oppa clearing his throat as he was reminding me his presence. I turned to him and smiled knowingly " Hyun Joong oppa.. He's Lee Kikwang, an old friend of mine.. Kikwang.. He's Hyun Joong oppa, remember that friend who went to the US.. Now he's back " after that quick introduction we just had a short chat and we parted because oppa kept on saying that we still had a lot to do.
 
" A friend, hu? " oppa teased me messing my hair. I glared at him and crossed my arms on my chest " He was one of my first friends after you left, oppa "
 
Lee Kikwang was a nerdy. Always with his red tie, white shirt and white sweater carefully ironed by his mother. Not forgetting about his glasses. But he was a nice guy. I'm happy to have met him again. He turned into a hottie.. he's really hot that I was really in an O. Unbelievable! I wouldn't have recognized him if it wasn't for his sweet smile.. that's still the same.
 
--cCc--
 
I was on my way out of school when I heard someone smirking. A smirk that sounded extremely familiar to me. I turned and saw no other than Jaejoong, as expected. I rolled my eyes and passed by him but he followed and blocked my way stopping right in front of me " How are you? "
 
" Do you care? " I pushed him to the side but he blocked me again " Until when are you going to keep this up, hu? "
 
" Forever?? "
 
" Why.. Why don't you understand that.." he scratched his head as he was trying to find the best way to explain himself " Is this what you really want Nicole, hu? Your mother kicked you out and you're living with a man who's not even the father of that thing.. And have you thought about all the consequences, hu? You're still a student.. You're not working.. How are you going to feed that thing? What kind of life can you give him? You can't ruin your life just to give a miserable existence to that thing"
 
" Just leave me alone, idiot!! " I pushed him to the side using all my strength this time. I hate him.. I wish I could hate him more but I end up hating myself too. I'm so confused that my head hurts.
 
I don't feel like going home right now. There's oppa and if he sees me in this state he might kill Jaejoong. Not that I feel sorry for that idiot.. The day after oppa punched him they didn't talk to each other. They ignored each other for awhile. Mmm this affected the whole group and here I had to intervene. I didn't want to be the cause of that awkwardness.. I didn't want to ruin their friendship. So I talked to oppa and even if I can't really say that everything between them is back to normal.. they made some progress.
 
" Look at who I have here " I looked up and saw Kikwang. What the hell was he doing here? I raised my brows and gave him a questioning look.
 
" What can I give you, miss? " he said leaning down so he could see me clearly. When our eyes met he flashed me a smile. His smile. It's so sweet. I felt my cheeks blushing that I had to cover them with the back of my hands.
 
" White chocolate " I said shyly. He took the ice-cream cone and filled it up with my white chocolate. I love white chocolate. I love it. If it was a person I would marry it. Really.
 
Kikwang handed me my ice-cream after flashing me another sweet smile. I bowed and smiled back at him then I handed him the pay but he shook his head saying it was his treat. He's so nice. I bowed again and left.
 
" Hey " I heard someone calling me. It was him.
 
" Hey " I waved my hand. He waved back and walked towards my direction.
 
" Can I join you for awhile? I took a quick break " I nodded and we walked. We walked and talked. Talked about our past and how we have changed. He reminded me of all the troubles I put him to and how many times he has been scolded because of me. I laughed.
 
" You laughed, finally.. What's happening? " I was taken aback. Was I that transparent? Why did he suddenly ask that?  I swallowed and looked down at my feet. Deep inside I wanted to blurt out everything but " Nothing.. Oh! It's getting late.. Shouldn't you go back to work? " I avoided the topic nervously. He checked his watch and actually realized that he was really late.
 
" Yeah, I have to go now but I hope to see you soon? "
 
" Sure "
 
" Your number is still the same, right? "
 
 
Following days the two hang out frequently. They got a long really well and the time spent with him made her forget at least for a couple of hours the mess she was in. Kikwang was a nice guy and knew how to make her laugh.
 
Once she got home around 8 p.m. She closed the door " Oppa, I'm back " she shouted and ran looking for him. She found him in the kitchen cooking their dinner. She smiled and took a seat keeping her eyes on him. " It smells good, oppa! What is it? " she clapped her hands excitedly. She knew what a great cook he was and for a food lover like she was.. a greet cook was the best.
 
No answer came from him. He finally turned and started filling her plate. He looked serious, more than usual. It wasn't his serious-blank-awkward expression. It was more of a mad expression. Maybe he fought with Hara. She shrugged and started eating.
 
" Be careful.. " he suddenly blurted out. She looked up to him puzzled. Their eyes locked until he broke the contact and turned to focus on his food.
 
" You're pregnant, remember? You should be careful where you go and.. with who "
 
What does it mean? She was quite annoyed by his words and his tone but she didn't want to fight with him. Maybe he just had a bad day and was venting his frustration on her. She just kept quiet and as soon as she finished eating she headed to her room.
 
--cCc--
 
Hara locked her locker and leaned her back on it while giving out a deep sigh. Heechul noticed her and approach her " Hey, what's up? "
 
She shook her head and forced a smile. Heechul was smart enough not to be convinced by the girl act. He raised his brows and gave her an I'm-not-buying-it face. He then linked her arm and pulled her where they could talk privately. Hara told him that things with Hyun Joong were not doing well " I've got a feeling that he met the girl again " Heechul nodded in understanding. Hara told her about Hyun Joong past love. The girl that he left to go to the States. Heechul pulled Hara into a warm hug and patted her head " Don't worry, it's going to be fine "
 
--cCc---
 
 
I had to post it again ^.^",     Aika