" J.A.L.S. # 10 " --- I love you

Just Another Love Story

[JustAnotherLoveStory #10]
 


3years later....

Nicole is living in an apartment with her baby, Hanna. She's now in college and dating an idol known with the stage name of G-Dragon but Kwon Jiyong for real.

Kikwang and her had the annulment.

She started spending time at his place which was going to be her place too.  It was just right to get used to be there and sleep with him. Just sleep!! Unfortunately, Kikwang thought otherwise. He was a man and he had needs and a member who got hard at her touch. He wanted her there and he wanted to get it in with her there. But Nicole refused with the excuse that she wasn't ready and felt awkward with her big round body. First rejection it worked.. second, third, fourth as well. But at the fifth one Kikwang lost it. Despite her pushing him he pinned her hands above her head and kissed her lips hungrily. Nicole gathered all her strength and pushed him away. A fight followed.

" Hyun Joong ed you, right? Why can't I, hu? "


I remember that night leaving that house slamming the door behind me. I wandered around until the sun rised. I looked up at the light blue sky on my head. I checked my phone and there were calls and messages by everyone: Kikwang, Prince and Hara. All worried and looking for me. I was still checking my inbox when I got a call from Jaejoong.

" Eii "

" Where the hell are you??? " I heard him screaming at the top of his lounges from the other end. He was dead worried that he quickly went to pick me up. As soon as I got in I had to listen to his nag.. like really?? I was tired, sleepy and hungry. Adding to that it was the day of my wedding and my soon-to-be husband and I were not in good terms at the moment. Did he really have to nag at me? I sighed countless times through out the trip. He kept on saying how irresponsible I was for not prioritizing the baby's sake to my mood.

" You better be more careful for the next two months!! "

I was annoyed because as I said it wasn't the right time for nagging but deep inside I was touched. Yeah, touched hearing him being concerned of our baby. My lips were about to curve into a smile but we reached the place of my wedding and Hara quickly pulled me out of the car to drag me to the dressing room.

He said yes and I said yes. We got married and lived happily ever after. Better say we got married and that's it. At first everything seemed to be fine. It actually was. He was nice and sweet. He took care of me and granted every single wish of mine. Even the weirdest once. I was thankful to him for that and I loved seeing his smile continuously.


But when my baby came out.. my world started revolving around her, the angel I carried for 9 months while going through hell and heaven. She got all my eyes on her, all my love. Hanna. Kikwang has been pushed aside and he felt it. That's how it ended.

After the end of my marriage.. which lasted less than a year.. I had something with Jaejoong. It was a brief story as when things started getting serious we got scared and.. nothing. Everything has been left hanging until I met Ji (Jiyong).

I met Ji at a theme park. I didn't realize it was him at first as he had a mask covering almost his whole face and glasses on. He was passing by holding two drinks when he stopped on his tracks and turned to me.. to us actually. He approached Hanna which took me aback.

" Do you like this? " he said and Hanna tried to reach for his beanie. Just then I realized that his flashy pink beanie caught my baby's attention. He started playing with her and she didn't seem to dislike it as she kept on giggling. I smiled yet I was quite curious by this all-covered guy. He wasn't a pedo, wasn't he?

" Is she your sister? " he spoke to me. I shook my head and introduced Hanna as my daughter. I couldn't see his eyes but I knew he was surprised. He sat with us and we talked and talked. He sounded like a nice and funny guy that I calmed down myself and brushed away all the weird thoughts " Oh.. you can't be a pedo " I hit my head right after as I realized I said it out loud. He chuckled and I quickly apologized.

" It's fine.. I'd have thought the same " he chuckled again. He then took off his glasses and a scream escaped as our eyes met.

" Sshhh " he covered my mouth and quickly put on his glasses back. As I regained control of myself I raised my brows with a wtf look on my face.

" Mind if we take a walk? " he got up and helped me to stand up as well. We took a walk and we talked. He told me that he needed some fun and went there. He was actually on a date with a model but lost her when Hanna called him. He likes kids. He can't resist them and told me how much he admired me. We exchanged our contacts and that's how we got to know each other better and started dating.


---cCc---


I'm now in college with the whole group with me. Prince has grown up and are far from their image at Ying Kai. Well, they're still the five popular hotties followed by girls but most of them are now settled with one and only girl.

Heechul and Hara are now together. It was weird at first but now I got used to it.. Kidding! Because of buddie's code it could never happen and adding to that they're not each other's type but.. they've built a solid friendship. Hara is dating Heechul's younger brother. A nice and sweet guy whose name is Donghae. Heechul oppa is dating a girl who's every man's dream, for real. She's pretty and stylish, smart and respectful. I could go on and on but I'll just say that she's Seungyeon.

Yoochun oppa has found his match on a girl who's just as naughty as him. The girls is gorgeous though: tall, curvy, porcelain skin and big brown eyes. Her name is Jiyoung.

TOP oppa is madly in love with a girl who goes by the name of Gyuri. She's classy, cool and really charming. A goddess. He says.

The two single left are Hyun Joong oppa and Jaejoong. Oppa and I are still the same, no need to say it anymore. He still can't find a girl who catch his heart.. maybe can't get over me? Maybe. While Jaejoong.. I don't know. He loves Hanna to death and is good to her but he also wants to have fun and live his life. *shrugs*


---cCc---


Our school was holding some kind of charity auction in a quite weird way. They were auctioning students to be butlers/maids for a day and I was one of those students as my teacher has forced me to do it. It came my turn and I reluctantly walked up the stage. The announcer introduced me as a very sweet and fun girl then called for the offers. I don't know if I should be happy or sad about it but I got a lot of offers who battled it out for me. As time passed some gave up as there was this guy who was especially determined to get me. He kept on raising and raising his offer that it was starting to scare me. Why was he so persistent and willing? I thought of him as some kind of ert and I started to panic. My eyes dropped on Jaejoong who also happened to look at me. Our eyes locked and he knitted his brows as he noticed me panicking. I put my hands together and begged him to save me. Fortunately, through all these years we've learned on how to understand each other without words.

Jaejoong made an offer and the guy as expected raised his. The same happened for a couple of times then Jaejoong lost it and raised his offer by a LOT. The offer was really really really high that forced the guy to give up and left everyone, me included, in an awe.


At the end of the show Jaejoong went backstage looking for Nicole who jumped on him and climbed onto his neck " Thank you "

" Thank you, my !! That won't give me back my money " he grumbled as she released him " What did you do to him? " he continued with a deep jealousy. Nicole shook her head and shrugged " I don't know, that's why I asked for your help "

" So it's not an excuse to spend some time with me " he teased and she hit his arm as she rolled her eyes " Funny.... What I can do for you? "

" Are you serious? "

" Sure, you paid "


Jaejoong stopped the car and Nicole got off with a wide smile stamped on her face. She stretched herself and turned to look at him with a questioning look. He answered with a shrug " I wanted to come here for awhile but didn't have anyone to accompany me "

She nodded but it was obvious from her expression that she wasn't buying it and he noticed it. He walked towards her and lift her up just to run and throw her on the water. She gasped and started running after him while screaming non-sense.

She reached him and pushed him down strongly " caught you " she exclaimed excitedly but then fell down on her . Both panting dead tired for the too much running.

" I've never brought anyone here beside you " he suddenly blurted out. She looked at him and their eyes locked. Silence with just the breeze brushing against their bare skin. Nicole broke the eye-contact and heaved out a sigh " How many times do we have to try to make it work? " (referring to them as a couple)


They went to eat at a restaurant. When suddenly a girl appeared interrupting their conversation " Oppa, you're here " she leaned down and pulled him into a quick hug. Jaejoong looked at Nicole who pretended not to be bothered by that and drowned her glass of wine.

" Oppa, she is? " the girl asked when she noticed her.

" My wife " he said nonchalantly like it was the most normal thing he has ever said. He then realized what he said and bit his bottom lip while Nicole had to drown another glass as she choked on her food.

" Oh, I didn't know you got married "

" I didn't know that too " said Nicole with a smirk to which the girl chuckled taking it as a joke.

When the girl left Nicole was about to comment on the "wife thing" but her phone vibrated and it was her boyfriend. She read the message and typed a reply then placed back her phone on the table.

" How is it going with him? " she shrugged " He's in Japan right now promoting his new single "

" Long distance relationships don't work "

She pouted and put another spoon on " I guess there's not much difference for me, I can't make work the short distance one as well.... maybe I'm the problem " she said lowly looking down at her food and faked a smile.


He drove her to her place. He stopped the engine and for a good 5 minutes no one spoke. Aren't you going to say anything? They had fun that day. No fights, no drama. Why couldn't it be like that always? Why couldn't he feel the same way? She heaved out a sigh and open the door to get off " Bye, thanks for today " she said with a deep sadness and disappointment in her tone.

But he pulled her back from her arm and as she turned to him with a questioning look he has already pressed his lips against hers. She was taken aback and had her eyes wide open. He had his closed and when he opened them meeting hers he broke the kiss and turned to look to the front. He pulled out a paper he was given at the action " Did you know that we had to kiss at the end of the day? "

He smiled at her trying to keep calm. She forced a smile knowing it was a lie and nodded.

When she got out of the car and walked towards the entrance of her building she wanted to turn and see him but she didn't want to appear weak. She didn't want to be the one hanging on him so she walked straightly not turning even once. He watched her leaving waiting for her to turn but she didn't and as she disappeared behind the big door he hit his head mad at himself.



Someone knocked. It was late but she was still up not being able to sleep because of him. Many questions and hatred towards the guy who kept on keeping his feelings and lying to himself.

It was him. Standing in front of her when she opened the door. She gasped but quickly composed herself right after. She raised her brows and gave him a what-ya-doing-here.

" You know right that there was no kiss planned.... " she nodded.

" I told you I wasn't ready because I wanted to have fun.. I'm young I want to party, enjoy myself and have the time of my life "

" I know.. you don't have to " she tried to interrupt him not wanting to hear more.

" I realized that all I need to have fun is you.. all I need is to be with you and Hanna.... I love you Nic "



and Just Another Love Story has come to an end..

I didn't even know if this fic could've had a first chapter yet I continued it and actually managed to finish it. (after 2years xd)

It was thanks to your patience and support, dear readers and subscribers..

A big thank you to those who have been with me in this journey XP **lolz**

But I really appreciated it a lot ^.^

HeroNic <3

HyunCole ^^

KiCole ^^

G-Cole ^^

Thanks again :D