" J.A.L.S. " #8

Just Another Love Story

 

 
 
[Just.Another.Love.Story #8]
 
 
After that accident the whole school has found out about my pregnancy. Wherever I go there were those who would stare at me from head to toe with a disgusted look on their faces. It reminded me of my mother and the way she looked at me when I told her about my pregnancy. I gritted my teeth trying to gain some strength. Oh please,  give me some straight to get through all of this.
 
Hara doesn't talk to me anymore which is expected and understandable. As much as they tried to hide it, Heechul oppa, Yoochun oppa and TOP oppa were quite disappointed as well.  The only person I have is Hyun Joong oppa. He is the one holding my hand when I step into that hell of school. Pretty much we're really back to the old good times when there were just the two of us.
 
 
Kikwang dropped to my school. He waited for me with his back leaning on the wall. When I saw him I smiled widely and called him.
 
" Hey, surprise " he said waving at me. I was really happy to see him there. He was the only person who could really distract me from the hell I was in and make me laugh. I climbed onto his neck and he wrapped my waist to pull me into a tight hug.
 
" What a nice view " I heard Jaejoong's voice from behind. I gave out a deep sigh and released myself from Kikwang's grip. Kikwang looked at him like he knew him which surprised me. I pulled him by his arm with the only thought of keeping him away from that Jaejoong.
 
" Let's go.. I don't have anything to do with him "
 
" Really?? " shiver ran down my spine " What's with MY baby you're carrying now?? "
 
I cursed at Jaejoong in all the way possible in my mind. Could someone be that bastard?? No, Kim Jaejoong was the definition of bastard.
 
" Have fun " he smirked and left.
 
 
There was silence. A silence that was almost deafening. I swallowed and after thinking deeply I decided to tell Kikwang the truth.
 
" You've grown up as a very strong girl, I see " he said showing me his sweet smile. I heaved out a sigh relieved that he has taken it positively. He told me I should have told him before so he could have helped me going through the first months which are the hardest. He told me he would have taken care of me and the baby from now on.
 
Unexpectedly he accepted my pregnancy and this made me really really really happy. Everything would have been fine if not that Jaejoong, who heard about the good news, had another brilliant idea. He was definitely not satisfied of me having it better than him so he went to Kikwang's work place and told him about Hyun Joong oppa and I.
 
Yeah, I admit it. I left that detail for myself when I confessed him the truth. I'm still confused about it so I preferred waiting for myself to clarify my mind before telling him. But Jaejoong preceeded me. I received a message from Kikwang " It seems like you forgot to tell me that you're living with your old friend and actually having an affair with him. Maybe it's better not to meet each other for awhile, at least until you will have clear who you really want in your life "
 
 
" What's your ing problem? How should I tell you to leave me alone? " I screamed at the top of her lounges. Jaejoong jumped on his seat startled. He turned to me and smirked seeing my bothered expression. I threw on him my books and my phone and my ipod and my whole bag venting all the anger I had inside. He was just sitting there letting those stuff hitting him. He saw the anger, the hatred on my eyes and.... the desperation? Yeah, maybe that as well.
 
I hated it. I hated him. But I felt like I couldn't do anything about it. As much as I tried fighting him it didn't affect him at all. I'm the one who has been kicked out of home, I'm the one who lost my bestfriend and friends, I'm the one who everyone is hating. The more I fight him the more my life get worse. I fall down on her knees and heave out a sigh.
 
Jaejoong walked towards me with his hands on his pocket and after clearing his throat " I'm taking responsibility of the baby "
 
I snapped out of my daze and looked up to him. I was confused and was trying hard to figure out whether my mind was playing pranks on me.. or, worse, he was playing pranks on me. What he was up to now? Wasn't it enough yet? " Isn't it enough yet? Do you really want to keep on torturing me like that? From the start I didn't ask you anything.. Not to take responsibility, not to take care of me, not to accompany me to check ups or buy anything for the baby's sake.... Just to leave me alone. My life is already miserable without you stepping in so please.. Please, can you leave me alone once and for all? "
 
Nicole has really reached the edge of her strength. Jaejoong bit his bottom lip and just then realized that maybe he has been a little too hard on her. But the only reason why he did that was.... He used to really like her and spend time with her. It wasn't just a brief infatuation as she used to define it. The pregnancy ruined it all.
 
" No pranks anymore.. I'm going to take responsibility of the baby.... my baby " he corrected himself and secretly smiled. It felt weird saying it, weird in a good way. He held out his hands to help her up but she refused and got up by herself.
 
 
" Oppa "
 
" Eum "
 
" Jaejoong wants to take responsibility of the baby "
 
" I know he told me about it "
 
 
----cCc----
 
 
Fangirls. I am so used to them that nothing about them surprises me anymore. I hear a high-pitched girl calling me, it's them. I feel someone suddenly pushing me, it's them. I feel like they're always around me checking on me and waiting for the right time to attack me. As I said, I'm used to them. So now that I felt my hair being grabbed by someone, I'm not surprised at all. Here we go again. I sighed deeply wondering if it'll ever come to an end. They started screaming something as usual that has to do with their oppa. I'm not even listening to them as it's always the same. Don't they ever get tired of it? The only thing I'm worrying about is my baby. I'm covering my tummy with both of my hands and if just one of them try to touch it I swear I'm gonna kill them.
 
" Yah! What are you doing? Go back to your classes " I heard her voice. As soon as it spoke the girls obeyed and vanished. Did I hear it right? I turned to face the girl who just spoke and I suddenly felt her arms pulling me into a tight hug.
 
" Are you ok? " she said worriedly releasing me from her grip and checking me out from heard to toe. I was confused. What was happening? She just saved me and talked to me.
 
Hara.
 
I just nodded and reassured her I was fine. She hugged me again genuinely happy I didn't get hurt. We went to the school rooftop. I felt like sh*t. After all I've done to her....  She stretched herself and looked at me smiling brightly " The view here is beautiful, isn't it? "
 
" I'm sorry.. " I apologized. I apologized for what I've done and for not having the guts to face her and admitting it to her before. And at the end thanked her for saving him from the witches.
 
Hara shook her head. She caressed my cheek and smiled " It's all in the past now, Nic "
 
But before leaving everything to the past once and for all. I thought it was just right telling her why among all the guys I chose Hyun Joong oppa who was hers. I told her I was the girl Hyun Joong oppa has left before going to the States. She kept quiet for a couple of seconds which alarmed me a but then she looked at me and smiled.
 
" If that so.. I'm happy you found each other again "
 
 
Nicole went home with a smile stamped on her face. She made up with her bestfriend and this made her extremely happy. Maybe things were starting to go the right way? Maybe.. just if she could make up with Kikwang as well. It's been awhile since they saw each other. She heaved out a sigh when she passed by his workplace.
 
She has called Hyun Joong to inform him about Hara and he invited her out for dinner " to celebrate ". His words. As soon as she reached home she found him waiting for her patiently. He showed her a dress that she could wear for that night and she climbed on his neck not without a thank you and a kiss on his cheeks.
 
 
Dinner was spent happily. Everything was delicious and the atmosphere was perfect. She smiled and took a sip of her wine. He really looks like a prince. She thought. He noticed her staring at him and blushed shyly. He then raised a brow wondering what was going through her mind and she just shook her head and showed him a reassuring smile.
 
A song started playing. It had such a nice and sweet melody. She started humming it making him smile. He got up and invited her to dance.
 
" Did I tell you how beautiful you are tonight? "
 
" Yeah and stop because it embarrasses me " she hit his chest and chuckled. It was like a dream, a fairytale. Her fairytale that anyone would have loved it. She loved it but she felt like there was something wrong, something missing.
 
" So you and Hara made up " he spoke trying to catch her attention. She looked up to him and nodded " And she gave us her blessing " she nodded again.
 
" Shouldn't we.. everything has started to go right.. maybe, it's time for us.... you know, I love you Nic " he said firmly looking at her eyes straightly and not without a sweet hopeful smile. He was right. She was touched but just then she realized what was that something wrong, that something missing.
 
" I'm sorry "
 
He was the person who would have always supported, protected her. Her rock. But she didn't love him. Or she loved him but wasn't in love with him. And this almost killed her in that moment. Because without him she would be nothing, without him she would have never overcome all the sh*t she has been put through. Tears started gathering at the corner of her eyes and her knees started shaking that she left his grip and went back to their table. She wanted to speak but what to say to him that she was thankful and was the most important person in her life but couldn't be with him without making it sound like a nonsense?
 
She grew up. She wasn't the cry baby anymore. She clenched her fist and regained strength. Hyun Joong sat beside her and held her hand " Did I say or do anything wrong? "
 
She looked at his eyes straightly which took him aback. After counting up to 10 she thanked him, apologized and told him they couldn't be together.
 
I can't. Now that I realized my mistake and cleared up my feelings.. I can't lie to myself or to oppa. I can't just cry and cry but I have to face it and act. He was shocked not just because he wasn't the one she wanted but because once again she has proved to him how much she has changed.
 
" Where's my crybaby? It seems like she doesn't need me anymore " he patted her head and forced a smile.
 
" The crybaby has grown up but I will always need you oppa " he was hurt. His heart was in deep pain. But her eyes shining and were so  determined he realized that he had to let her go.
 
 
---cCc---
 
 
" What are you doing here? " he asked coldly as he stepped outside and saw her. She has been standing there for awhile by now. She bit her bottom lip and made her way to him. When they were face to face, with her fingertips she brushed his cheek but he turned to the side refusing it.
 
She wrapped her arms on his neck and pulled him closer just to press her lips against his when he expected it the least. He gasped and tried to hold back but she didn't let go and deepened the kiss until he started responding.
 
" It's you who I want you in my life "
 
---cCc---
 
 
Lot of HyunColes, I see.. sorry. Hope u won't stop supporting ^.^"
Jaejae finally taking responsibility!! And Corii realizing who she wants in her life
 
Comments sweeties,    Aika (I'd really like to write a NicoLay/NicoLuhan or Ham-Luhan story -.-")
 
 
ps: Today it's KARASIA Japan 1st day!! Did ya see pearl peach lightsticks? And Hara doll tweeted in english