"J.A.L.S." #1

Just Another Love Story

.......... my Lovely Subscribers, finally ---> First Chapter is OUT

 

[ Just.Another.Love.Story ]

 
I remember clearly how I panted for breath as soon as I got on my friend's car that night. I rubbed my chest trying to calm my heart, it was beating so hardly, I thought it could explode at any moment.
 
" He's back!! " I kept saying to myself but.... I still couldn't believe it. I prayed so many times to talk to him again, to see him again, to hug him again, but now that my wish became true.... I'm not happy as I thought I would be Or maybe I am, but I'm just too shocked to feel it. His appearance was too sudden.
 
 
One Year Later
 
 
I see him everyday, he's attending my school now, so it's inevitable. Once I bumped into him, I was in a deep thought that I didn't see him coming. When my body hit his, I felt his abs. I was surprised, he probably worked it out a lot, I thought to myself. When our eyes met, I swallowed, for a second I felt like jumping on him, but at the end I just bowed and left without a word. While I was walking towards my class I felt my heart tightened. Everything has really changed, everything has moved on and nothing can bring back the past.
 
From the night I ran away, we became STRANGERS.
 
As time passed, I got used to his presence again. Well, we don't have any contact so I'm not sure whether I can really call it 'presence'. He's living his life as I'm living my own. Now he's one of the PRINCEs of Ying Kai High School.
 
"PRINCE 5" is the unit of the BEST STUNDENTs, and also considered the PRIDE  of our school :
 
-- [Prince Leader]  Kim Hyun Joong is AWKWARD, his blank expression makes everything awkward.
 
-- [Prince Hero] Kim Jaejoong is too COLD, his eyes might turn you in ice if he looks at you.
 
-- [Prince Heenim] Kim Heechul is MOODY....and LOUD, too loud, whenever he arrives at school, you can hear his voice and his laughter wherever you are. 
 
-- [Prince Micky] Park Yoochun is SWEET just in the outside though, under his cute smile there is a erted mind.
 
-- [Prince TOP] Choi Seunghyun is QUIET, and since he doesn't say much, it makes him look the most normal.
 
 
They are adored by EVERYONE, and I'm not exaggerating. When I say everyone, I'm not just referring to all the girls but to all the teachers, to the  Principal, and even their sunbaes respect them.
What do everyone find in them ? Yess, they're HOT, too handsome to be true and they're SMART, but that's it.
I, Jung Nicole, am smart too, I have high grades, actually the best among those of the 2nd year, but I don't receive the same attention as them. Whatever.. I don't need attention and I don't want it.
 
 
---CcCcCcCcC----
 
 
Monday - Physics lesson
 
 
I was listening to the lesson, when the Principal's secretary appeared and approached my English teacher. I blinked when I noticed the two of them looking at me, I frowned and they beckoned me to go forward.
 
I was brought to the Principal's office, she kept on talking and I was just nodding once in awhile to show her that I was listening. For what I understood, I was called there for a school task and I was going to have a partner to accomplish it. When someone stepped into the room, my eyes sparkled expecting a handsome guy, but the sparkle disappeared as soon as I saw who it was. No other than.... Kim Jaejoong. My eyes grew wide, and my lips were in an O shape,  I couldn't believe that he was going to be my partner. He sat on the seat next to me and gave his killer smile to the old woman in front of us making her giggle.
 
" I hope that you'll work hard and get along well " she said with an ear-to-ear smile.
 
I nodded reluctantly. Yess, I'm going to work hard, but I strongly doubt that I'll be able to get along with this block of ice. I felt his eyes looking at me from head to toe, he smirked and said " Yess Mrs. Ying, I'm sure this hot chick and I will do well "
 
I gulped and glared at him, but he just smirked once again. I hated it and I hate him. Yess, I literally HATE that guy. I never really talked to him, but we met once and that wasn't a nice encounter :
 
 
Flashback
 
I was running like mad to reach school in time. I just passed by the entrance when I saw a crowd in the backyard. I went closer to check what was happening and I saw a petite girl holding a pack of biscuits, she looked so embarrassed. In front of her there was him who was trampling some biscuits on the ground. Slowly tears started to flow down from the girl's red cheeks. I felt so sorry for her and I clenched my fist " YAHH!! She just confessed to you and baked these for you !! Are you that cold ?? "
 
He frowned, he was probably surprised that someone had actually the guts to yell at him. Everyone were surprised as well, they were all expecting an over reaction. He approached me, I have to admit that in that moment I was kind of scared, was he going to yell back at me ? was he going to slap me ? I asked myself. He turned around me with an analytical expression then he put his hand under my chin and lift my face up, he looked at me intensively " If you were the one confessing to me it would have been different " he whispered, loud enough to be heard by everyone though. After that, he left.
 
End Of Flashback
 
 
As soon as we left the office, I gave out a sigh of relief. I couldn't bear a minute more with him. " Hey! " I heard from behind, I turned my face and saw him coming to me.
 
" I know you right ? " he placed his arm on the wall marking his territory and keeping me to go on.
 
" No, you mistook me with someone else " I said firmly trying to pass by. He was too fast and stopped me once again.
 
" The hatred in your eyes, not talking about your round , I remember you " he nodded in acknowledgement, " You were the girl who yelled at me that time "
 
I was surprised to hear that he remembered me.... and that event, I didn't expect him to, but he did. " Your name ? " he tilted his head to meet my eyes,
 
" Jung Nicole " I said looking at him with determination, he grinned, " Jung Nicole huh ? "  he repeated lowly nodding his head, " Princess is better "
 
" I'm Jung Nicole " my voice was strong and firm,
 
" I got it " he grinned, " but I want to call you Princess " I shook my head helpless and pushed him to the side.
 
 
---CcCcCcCcC----
 
 
Wednesday - After School
 
 
The school just ended, I gave out a deep, a very deep sigh. Today instead of going back home, I have to go to the school library and see Jaejoong. We have to start to work on our project.
 
Before heading there, I went to the toilette. I looked at the mirror " I can do it !! " I said with confidence clenching my fist.
 
I reached the library and stepped in after counting up to 10.
 
" Annyeonghasaeyeo " I bowed awkwardly and sat quietly on the seat in front of him, he blinked and stood still for a second,
 
" You seem quiet today " his affirmation pissed me off. Did he really have to pointed it out ? I was going to give the right feedback, but I took a deep breathe and calmed myself. I couldn't pick a fight.
 
" As much as I don't want it, I'll try my best to get along with you in the meantime we'll work together " I forced a smile that will obviously appeared so awkward.
 
" You say that you don't want it now, and later you'll find out that you have fallen for me " he said nonchalantly leafing through the book. I took mine and once again I restrained myself from bursting out my anger. I was reading, or at least I was trying to. I couldn't take off my mind of what he just said. His overconfidence, I couldn't bear it.
 
" Do you really think that there's a chance for me to like you ? " I looked at him, he grinned shaking his head. I glared at him and he put his hand on his mouth to retrain himself. 
 
" I lived enough to know it " he said lowly looking back at his book.
 
" How can you be so sure about it ? Don't you see us? " I placed my hand on the desk and lifted my weight up " We don't match !! " I shouted, it bothered me how he looked so careless of what I was saying. But before I could realize it, he jumped on me and put his hand on my mouth. I looked around and remembered where we were. I bit my lip seeing other students watching us with their eyes wide open. I looked back at Jaejoong. What an awkward position ! He was on me ! My eyes got wide and he smirked seeing me embarrassed " Look ! You're affected " he pinched my cheeks which unconsciously have flushed a bright red. I pushed him away and got back on my seat.
 
 
---CcCcCcCcC----
 
 
Saturday - Morning
 
 
In the past days, things got slightly better between us, but I'm still sure that we really can't be together. I swear as soon as this project will be over, I won't ever have any contact with him.
 
By the way, from now on we won't work at the library anymore. There's too much attention from curious students that it's hard to concentrate. I'm going to his house now. Each step really feel heavy.
 
I have to admit that its outside looks very beautiful. It's simple but elegant. I knocked reluctantly and an half-awake Jaejoong opened the door. I chuckled. It was an awkward sight, the so called hot and cold Prince Hero in his large red pajama. He showed me the way and I stepped in still chuckling. He didn't say a word but just walked upstairs brushing his messy hair. Not knowing what to do or where to go I just followed him. While I was walking behind him I looked around and I was amazed by how it went beyond my expectations. That could really be the house of a Prince. We reached what I supposed it was his room and yes, it was. I stood at the door for awhile and looked at him lying on his bed. What the ?? We were supposed to work on our project !!
 
I sighed and put on his desk my stuff. I went downstairs, I wanted to explore that big beautiful house. I looked like a little kid, smiling at small things. After almost an hour my exploration came to an end. I went back to his room just to see that he was still sleeping. I regretted coming here so early, I could just sleep on my soft bed as well, but this jerk told me to come here at this time. He's really hopeless. 
 
I was bored and I was also losing my patience. I jumped on his bed.... incredible !! He didn't react at all. I was determined to wake him up, I couldn't wait any longer, I couldn't spend my precious Saturday just with him. I went over him, I grabbed his shoulders and started to shake him as strong as I could. " Yahh !! Wake up !! It's getting late !! " I shouted. I kept on shaking him until he opened his eyes. I smiled satisfied. " Hurry ! We have a lot to do "
 
He blinked, he rubbed his eyes and suddenly his mischievous grin appeared. I narrowed my brows confused. I was still on the top of him and when he got up I found myself sitting on his lap. Our faces were just  some inches from each other.
 
" Yess we have a lot to do, do you want to start from here ? " he said lowly tucking my hair behind my ear. His plan was clear and I wanted to play a long. I smiled. He smirked in satisfaction and brushed his hand on my cheeks. I moved forward, getting on.... his "friend". I leaned on him and planted a soft kiss on his collarbone, I went on and kissed him on his neck. My hands were just moving around on his chest and I smirked when I saw him leaving a soft moan. My lips reached his and there I pressed them strongly, soon after he put his tongue in and started to explore every inch of my mouth. My tongue respond and they started to fight for dominance. His moans were getting harder, his hands were starting to ing my pants when I pushed him away making him lay down again.
 
He was confused, I got up and brushed my hair. I looked at him " Babo, I'm not like your fangirls. Going with you ? " I smirked " In your dreams "
 
I enjoyed how he looked so disappointed. I like teasing boys and feeling wanted but I'm not an easy girl. I sat and opened a book, he finally got up and went to the bathroom. I had to wait another half an hour before we could start to study. Fortunately when we started, we did it right. I felt weird when he wasn't picking on me, he was focused on his book. Yess, once in awhile I glanced at him. It was VERY unusual to see him so quiet and I have to admit that he looked good like that. If I didn't know him as the Ying Kai High School Prince Hero then maybe there was even a possibility for me to feel attracted to him.
 
His expression, it wasn't the usual cool, confident cold one, he looked bothered. I shook my head and looked back to my book, not wanting him to notice how I was staring at him.
 
" Nicole " hearing my name coming from his lips surprised me, I was used already to hear him stubbornly calling me Princess. I looked at him and frowned " Nothing " he whispered and turned the page of his book. I was confused but I just shrugged it away.
 
In the end I spent there the whole day. Yess, I ruined my precious Saturday. But I thought that it was better to ruin just one day and finish our project, instead of enjoying it and spend another week with him. I wouldn't bear it.
 
As soon as we finished I packed my staff and bid good-bye. It was already dark and I didn't even realize it. When I stepped out he ran after me begging me to stay. I just smirked and turned my face.
 
" I'll cook for you !! " he shouted on my back. I was startled, and out of curiosity I decided to stay.
 
I watched him cooking, and I was simply amazed, he really looked like a Pro. He said that it was because of his parents always being out for work, he had to learn to take care of himself at a young age and that included Cooking.
 
For a food lover as I am,  a person who's good at cooking it's like a God. I saw a different side of him and I even thought that probably I didn't really know him, I just based my judgement on what I used to see at school.
 
We ate quietly and everything was delicious. After dinner we went to the living room and watched TV. I didn't feel the urge to leave anymore. We didn't have anything to talk about so we kept quiet.
 
I was focused in the movie when suddenly he went on the top of me and kissed me. I tried to free myself but his whole body was pressed on me. He pinned my hands on the couch, his hips keep on moving forward, and his moans got louder and louder.
 
I finally had my hand free when he put his hand under my shirt and cupped my . I pushed him away and wiped my wet lips.
 
He was sitting on the floor. I approached him and with all of my strength I slapped him. His face turned to the right.
 
He was startled, his eyes were wide-open while his hand rubbed his cheek. It was probably burning from pain. I could see how red it was, but I didn't feel guilty at all. If I didn't restrain myself, I'm sure I would have beat him more.
 
" You're disgusting " I said grabbing my things " Don't ever try to do it again "
 
I left that house still panting from anger.
 
I was right from the start. I knew Kim Jaejoong, he was bad. I've been deceived.
 
 
---cOcOcO---
 
 
[Aika's Note]:
 
--English is NOT my first language..
--Mistakes may be found, Patience is required, No Bashing intended but COMMENTS are Much much Appreciated..
 
 
For Kara's : news, rumors, pictures, video, fanfics, any kind of update..
 
to feed your KARA addiction XD
 
My Own account : http://www.twitter.com/Aikaisme
for Fics updates, previews, teasers, hint, A&Q ecc, ecc..
 
Thanks, Aika