Perks or torture

The sister

Moonbyul was all covered in bruises left by her best friend.

Solar was becoming more confident and audacious about her uality and every time she had the chance to be alone with the rapper, the brunette would tease the blonde with bites and hickeys on her neck, abs and even her thighs.

The older girl was kissing the rapper's body and caressing her sensually.

____Byul-ah, your skin is so smooth! And all the workout is doing great to your legs and ...____ The singer spoke with still glued to the younger girl's leg.

____ Hmmm....You're driving me crazy,Yongsun-ah! I know you will stop any time soon. So dont go any further. This makes me suffer.

____ Isn't it good though?____ The brunette smirked.

____ Yeah. Lemme show you something good too!____ Moonbyul pushed the girl and got on top of her, taking advantage of Solar's felixibility and spreading her legs

The singer widened her eyes in surprise, even more when her best friend rubbed a knee against her intimacy.

Solar was wearing shorts and the fabric was not very thick. So the pressure of the younger girl's knee between her legs made her feel instantly extremely excited.

Moonbyul let herself go and rubbed her own against Solar's and the older girl gasped.

The singer saw that her best friend had fire in her eyes and that provoked a wave of wetness in her .

It was a little embarrassing to realize both of them could feel how wet the other was despite being still dressed because their fluids were soaking the fabric of their clothes. However, the brunette's instinct made her grind against her best friend's intimacy too. 

That was waking pleasures Solar never imagined she could feel in every inch of her body. 

Moonbyul ed her hips strongly and the friction was so intense that the singer panicked.

Solar wanted the rapper to touch her in the bare skin but the fear that their friendship would or could be affected forever made the dark-haired girl push the blonde and Moonbyul ended up on the floor.

____ Oh my God,Byul-ah! I'm sorry! I didnt mean....Are you okay?____ The singer tried to help the younger girl, but Moonbyul slapped her hand.

____ I'm great!____ The rapper growled and stood up by herself.

Solar had a sad expression when she declared:

____ I really didn't do it on purpose, Byul-ah. I would never hurt you....

____ Just....leave me alone, Yongsun-ah. Please, let me be for a while. ____ Moonbyul picked up her shirt and left.

Solar headed to the bathroom and took a cold shower but nothing she did during the whole day could erase the presence of Moonbyul from her body and she kept feeling fever.

____ x _____

Moonbyul canceled all her dates with the Kim sisters during that week and she was not in the mood for Solar. 

They had a lot of schedules and the rapper did her best to keep professional . However, it was impossible to smile or even look at her best friend without feeling upset.

The older girl was too proud and stubborn to try to break the rapper's barrier and understand why she was so mad. Instead, the brunette acted all cold too.

On Sunday, Yonghee called Moonbyul and invited her to spend the day at a natural park.

Despite being not very enthusiastic about anything,  the blonde wasn't rude and she accepted the invitation because the older girl was not responsible for her frustration.

The two girls ended up having an adorable day and Yonghee got impressed with Moonbyul's way of taking care of every little thing and being a real gentlewoman.

They talked about their childhood favorite moments and about dreams for the future.

Later, the blonde took the brunette home and she didn't want get inside but Yonghee insisted, saying they could hang out in her room.

Being uncomfortable and worried about the possibility of bumping into Solar, Moonbyul sneaked in Yonghee's bedroom as fast as she could.

The older woman grabbed some nice wine and cheese for them and put on some music

The beautiful dark-haired girl poured the drink and gave it to the rapper.

They drank and enjoyed a little silence for a while until Yonghee finally asked:

____ I dont want to sound needy or anything but...why did you cancel last week's dates? 

Moonbyul played with the glass between her hands and hesitated before explaining:

____ I'm sorry if things are unfair to you, unnie...Sometimes its really hard for me to deal with your sister. Last week was horrible for me. My mood was ruined.

____ Was? You didnt sound much better today when I called.

____ Oh....Was I a terrible date? I am sorry,  unnie! I really tried my best.____ The rapper was a little down.

Yonghee touched the rapper's thigh and caressed it:

____Hey, Byul-yi... This was one of the best dates I've ever had! Dont be silly. You are such a gentlewoman!

____Jincha???? Nah, Yonghee unnie! You're being sweet over pitty.____ The rapper giggled and her face turned red.

The brunette sipped her wine and sighed:

____ It's almost annoying how cute and interesting you are, Byul-yi! I am speaking seriously.

Moonbyul glanced at the older girl with surprise but said nothing. 

Yonghee studied the rapper's face for a while and then, she asked:

_____ If I am crossing a line,please forgive me.I was wondering why you and Yongsun fought this time.

_____ Oh, we didn't fight....

_____ No???? But...._____ The brunette was puzzled.

______ It's embarrassing. I got bitter because I asked her to stop teasing me if she couldn't handle it but she ended up pushing me to the floor.

_____ I'm sure it was an accident. She would never hurt you willingly.

____ I know. But I was frustrated.____ Moonbyul made such a cute face that Yonghee wanted to kiss her. And she did.

____ x ____

Solar didn't find her favorite shirt and decided to check with Yonghee if she had taken it.

The singer was close with her older sister and they were used to simply enter each other's room without knocking.

In the second the brunette opened the door, she regretted not asking permission to enter the place.

Solar's eyes jumped from her sister to Moonbyul in the blink of an eye.

Yonghee had her hand inside the rapper's and the younger girl was laying in bed with her elbows keeping her inclined.

Solar and Moonbyul stared at each other and the singer left the room without saying a word.

The blonde stood up and smiled at the older woman with a sorry expression:

____ I gotta go....

____ I understand, Byul-yi . Text me when you're safe at home.

____ Okay, unnie.

Moonbyul left her best friend's house planning to go to sleep .However, she needed to calm the storm in her brain.So she stopped by Wheein's place.

As soon as the younger girl saw the blonde at her door, she smiled and said:

____ It's been a long while since you came to my door with such a sad puppy face . I'd say 3 years.

____ Ah....dont remind me of that era. WGM still haunts me sometimes. I still get rude messages saying I am in the way of true love.___ Moonbyul entered and threw herself on the sofa.

Wheein grabbed two bottles of beer and sat with her friend: 

____ Really? So they arent moomoo.

____ No. Some fans of Yongsun with the guy.___The rapper sighed.

____This is funny.

____ No, it's not.

____ I mean....If they knew she had more interest in talking about ghost stories than the guy...

____ Ah, yeah...

____ So...what did Yongsun unnie do this time that you haven't spoken in a week.

Moonbyul inhaled and exhaled :

____ You could say she gave me the blue balls.

_____ Isnt this kinda common between the two of you though?

Moonbyul sighed in frustration:

_____ This time it wasnt about holding hands and exchanging ambiguous looks, Wheein-ah. We were making out. Things were really escalating. I told her to stop because I was about to lose it and I didnt want to be left hanging. Of course she didnt listen and I got lost . Then she threw me on the floor.

____Sorry if I laugh....

____ Go ahead....

Wheein caressed Moonbyul's hand and asked:

____ If you are so , why dont you Yonghee unnie?

____ When you are craving for pizza, do you get satisfied by having hamburger?

____ You have a point but Yonghee is prettier than Yongsun unnie.

____ No, she Isn't!  And that's beside the point. Nobody is Yongsun.____ Moonbyul mumbled in frustration.

_____ God, you both are so in love that is annoying!

_____ Wait! How can you tell I didn't sleep with Yonghee unnie?

_____ Oh, pleaaaase! You are so ually frustrated that is all over your face.

Moonbyul smiled with a melancholic expression:

_____I'm not the kind. When I love someone,  I can only think of this person.

____ But are you honestly telling me that nothing happened between you and Yonghee unnie._____ Wheein was curious. 

_____ I dont kiss and tell.

_____ !

Moonbyul giggled and finished her beer.