Heating up

The sister

Solar was watching Moonbyul practicing for her solo stage and she was feeling a little too excited. 

The singer didnt like to feel like that, specially because she had been trying to suffocate her attraction and any feelings towards her best friends for years.

____ Dammit! Why must this get more attractive day by day?____ She mumbled when the blonde caressed her own body.

Moonbyul changed outfit and Solar breathed deeply ,trying to focus in something else.

After a couple of minutes, the singer went backstage and drank some water. She even tried to play a game on her cellphone.

Wheein and Hyejin headed the stage because they would be the next ones to practice their solos and Moonbyul entered the room her best friend was.

The rapper got closer to check what Solar was doing and put her chin on the girl's shoulder.

The dark-haired girl slightly turned her head and their lips  touched.

Moonbyul opened and gave the girl a very intense kiss.

Solar spinned the chair and pulled the younger girl by her waist.

The singer's hand ran from the blond's to her side body and Moonbyul sat on her lap and her neck.

____ Let's get out of here, unnie!___ The rapper's husky voice echoed in the room.

____ But we still have to practice with the girls.____ Solar breathed heavily with excitment.

____ If you say you're not feeling well, we all have to cancel.

____ I don't know, Byul-ah....This is not right.

____ Okay.____ Moonbyul kissed Solar's collarbone and pulled her shirt, exposing her and her .

____ Let's go! I'll text our manager on the way.___ Solar couldn't hold herself any longer.

The two girls took a cab and the older one suggested going to her house because her sister was working at that moment.

As soon as they entered the place, Moonbyul pulled Solar and took off her shirt.

The singer pushed the rapper to the couch and sat on her lap, kissing her and feeling the blonde's hand touching her s.

The younger girl squeezed her and pulled her against her body,  causing friction.

Solar bit her lips to contain the moan that was about to leave and stared at the rapper with desire.

Moonbyul's hands traveled up her friend's back and hesitated near the bra's buttom for a second but she decided to go on and opened it, exposing the brunette's s right away.

Solar got a little shocked. Yet, she waited in antecipation for what would come next and her heart was beating so fast that it seemed a rocket was inside her chest.

Moonbyul traced a path , placing kisses on the dark-haired girl's neck, shoulder, collarbone and the division between the two s.

____ Have you ever been like this to a woman?___ The blonde asked with glued to the girl's skin.

____ Hmm..No, never.___ Solar exhaled and moaned a little. 

Moonbyul smelled the singer's skin, rubbed her face on the s and nibbled the , half of the right after.

Solar held on the girl's shoulder to keep balance because her body was too excited and she didn't know how to control her urges.

The rapper continued tasting every inch of her friend' s perfect s, leaving a lot of marks. 

Solar ripped Moonbyul's shirt, making a lot of buttons fly everywhere and started biting her ear and neck, her skin and leaving hickeys too.

The rapper slowly lay Solar on the couch and got between her legs, kissing and biting her abs.

The dark-haired girl scratched Moonbyul's back and pulled her for another kiss.

The rapper allowed her body fall on top of the older girl, making a pleasant pressure.

Things were heating up progressively and for the first time, Solar was not rationalizing what was going on between the two of them.

Her body was craving for the physical contact with the other girl. Even though she had no experience with same partner, everything seemed so natural with Moonbyul.

The rapper glanced at her from time to time, as if she was checking if her best friend was fine or not with every caress and kiss.

Solar got tempted to act instead of just react and took off the blonde's bra, letting Moonbyul very surprised.

The brunette started exploring the perfectly round and beautiful s by gently touching them with the tip of her fingers.

The blonde got goosebumps all over her body and Solar felt the girl's s hardening to her touch.

She held Moonbyul by her waist and slightly pulled her closer to her face, making it easy for her reach the s with . 

The rapper breathed heavily when the brunette bit her flesh and her , making a loud noise. 

____ Hmmm, Yong....

____ Do you like that, Byul-ah?____ Solar asked with a whisper.

____ Your mouth is so warm! It's....so good!

The singer felt powerful for making Moonbyul get like that and she worked harder using in the girl's .

Out of nowhere, the bell rang. Yet, none of them paid attention. They couldn't get enough of each other.

Nonetheless, the noise didn't stop and added to that, there was a man knocking on the door and calling Solar's name.

Moonbyul jumped and almost fell from the couch.She whispered to her best friend:

____ What do we do? Is manager oppa....

Solar picked her shirt fastly and kicked her bra under the couch. The singer also murmured to her friend:

____ Run to my room and put on one of my shirts. Here, leave yours there. 

The brunette spoke while giving time to her friend:

____ Just a minute,  oppa. I'm coming.

As soon as she opened the door, the manager entered with a very worried expression:

____ What is going on, Yongsun-ah? You must be feeling really bad to skip the concert practice like that. And what about Byul-yi?  Is she alright ?

____ Ah....Sorry, oppa! I got such a bad stomachache that was making me dizzy and wanting to vomit all the time....Byul-ah didnt want me alone. You know how she is.___ Solar lied with a poker face.

____ Don't you think is better if I take you to the doctor?

____ No, I'll be okay soon. It's just....the preparation for the concert is stressful and I haven't been eating properly lately. But I already took some antacid. Tomorrow I'll be ready to practice.____ She gave the manager a cute smile.

Moonbyul came back from the bedroom and greeted the guy.

____ Byul-yi,  thank you for taking care of your unnie! You are the best!____ The manager smiled. 

____ No problem, oppa. Yongsun unnie would havr done the same.____ The rapper replied.

They all heard the sound of keys unlocking the door and Yonghee entered the place. 

____ Why are you back so early?____ Solar tried to hide her annoyance.

____ I finished what I had to do. How about you?____ The older sister looked from the manager to Moonbyul with curiosity.

____ Just a bad stomachache.

Yonghee looked around and smiled at the manager:

____ I'll take care of her, oppa. Thank you for your concern.

____ Alright, then. I feel better knowing you are home, Yonghee ssi. Byul-yi,  let's go! I'll give you a ride.____ The manager spoke with a smile.

Moonbyul glanced at Solar with a whiny face but followed the manager.

Yonghee picked up something from the floor and smirked :

____ I didn't know we were growing buttons in our floor. Interesting.

Solar rolled her eyes and went to her bedroom.