Dare say the truth?

The sister

____ Unnie, what is the problemas this time?___ A very impatient Wheein asked.
Solar was totally absent-minded and got taken aback:
____ I'm sorry. What?
The younger girl rolled her eyes and spoke:
____ Why are things weird between you and Byul-yi unnie? Weren't you ing like bunnies?
Solar's face turned a tomato and she whispered completely flustered:
___ Shush, Wheein-ah. Somebody may hear you.
___ So answer to my question. ___ The cute girl whined cutely.
____ I ed up. And dont make ual jokes now or I'll slap you.___ The older girl seemed depressed.
____ Can you tell me already?___ Wheein insisted.
After a long sigh, Solar said:

____ She asked if we're girlfriends, I freaked out and said no. Now Byul-ah thinks I just wanna fool around.

Wheein sighed and tried to be patient:

____ Why do you keep pushing Byul-yi unnie away? Don't you really have deeper feelings for her? 

Solar started walking around Wheein's living room:

_____ It's exactly because I have feelings for Byul-ah that I keep freaking out. But it's not like I do it on purpose, Wheein-ah. I never wanted to admit to myself that I....liked her not just as my best friend but as a woman. That was the first thing that got me paralized before.

_____ And then?

Solar gulped:

_____ Then l got terrified of  losing her for Yonghee. Well, I AM always afraid of losing her.It was not just jealousy. It was panic, fear. And when we got together, I confirmed what I already Knew. I am totally dependent on Byul. I need her, I want her, I am nothing without her....

_____ So why dont you tell her all that? What is the problem now? ____ Wheein could feel her eyea rolling inside her head.

The dark-haired girl shook her head:

_____ When she asked if we were girlfriends, I thought she would want to tell everybody....like parents and any person in the planeta.

_____ And is that so bad?

_____ No! That's why I said I freaked out and screwed things up. And now I dont know how to fix it._____ Solar was frustrated.

Wheein held Solar's hand and spoke:

_____ Unnie, remember when you told Byul-yi unnie to be honest about her emotions, to Verbalize her anger and everything else?

_____ Of course I do, Wheein-ah...

_____ Now it is time for you follow your own advice, unnie. You are such an articulated person in general and Byul-yi unnie needs you. You can't lose her and she can't lose you. You're Yongkong Byulkong, for God's sake! Moon and Sunrise. Do something! Claime your woman!

Solar didnt know if it was Wheein's words, her tone of voice or how much she missed Moonbyul but all that gave her courage.

______ x ______

Moonbyul was coming home with her friends Punch and Sandeul and she got shocked to find Solar sitting at her door like a lost child.

_____ Unnie...what are you doing here?____ The blonde sounded soft despite her heavy expression.

The singer felt embarrassed because she didnt expect the girl would have company and her face turned reddish when she replied:

_____ I have been calling all day, Byul-ah. We need to talk.

_____ I'm sorry, unnie. As you can see, I've got visit and It's not a good time.____ Moonbyul 's voice was sad.

Punch, Sandeul and  Solar exchanged awkward looks and smiles and the black-haired girl stood up to leave but the guy stopped her:

--------- Wait, Solar ssi. Punch and I can come back another time.

_____ No! It's the first time you guys come to my place. And our schedules are always packed.____ The blonde protested.

_____ It's okay, Sandeul ssi. Thank you. I'm going.____ The singer tried to hide her sadness.

Punch, the sweet girl with middle lenght hair suggested:

______ We could all stay and you girls talk while Sandeul helps me cook something. Oh, how rude of me! Nice to meet you, Solar ssi!

The brunette smiled hopefully, glancing at the rapper and answered to the nice girl:

_____ Nice to meet you too, Punch ssi. 

The guy and the two girls stared at Moonbyul waiting for her decision and she grunted:

_____ Fiiiine.

The rapper opened the door and showed the kitchen to her friends before coming back to Solar. Then she opened her arms and exclaimed:

____ Okay, Kim Yongsun. Once again you have things your way. Here I am. Speak up.

Solar inhaled and exhaled and she said:

_____ I'm sorry, Byul-ah. About everything. For disturbing your night today, for being a coward, for hurting you so many times, for failing at communicating when I was the one who always pressed you to open up...

_____ Okay.

_____ Really? Can you forgive me?_____ Solar was surprised.

_____ I could never hold grudges against you. You're my....person.____ The girl averted her eyes 

_____ Byul-ah...I

_____ Maybe I should talk, Yong. I am the one having feelings for you for ages and it's not your fault that you dont feel the same. Yes, it was selfish from your part to flirt back and play games while you were aware of my feelings but...I am an adult that should know better. I think deep down I just wanted to believe we were meant to be , that we were soulmates. You never lied to me though. I just dreamed high when I am too low.

_____ Byul-ah....____ Solar was crying because the younger girl was crying and she wanted to make the pain go away but Moonbyul kept speaking:

_____ Don't worry. I'm gonna be okay. WE are gonna get over all this. And I understand it's weird for you if I date Yonghee. I..

Moonbyul was silenced by her best friend, who jumped on her neck and kissed her desperately..

When they finally parted to breath, Solar pushed Moonbyul gently to the couch  and stood in front of her and starter speaking:

___,_ You've been a challenge to me since the day I met you. First, a younger girl being disrespectful to me left ne speechless. Then you rejected physical contact in such a rude way that I hated you for a while...

Moonbyul chuckled and held Solar's hand with tenderness 

The brunette smiled and gathered courage to keep going:

_____ Not longer, you showed me your sweet side and starter being so kind and helped me so many times whenever I waa about to screw up as a leader. You became the one I could count on without even asking. And then...I fell so confused and messy with all your greasiness and your flirting agenda. And I ended up...falling for my best friend...

Moonbyul's heart jumped out of control inside her chest and got dry, lefting her speechless.

Solar smiled with anxiety but dared herself to keep going:

_____ I promise I was not using you. You were not my toy or my booty call. I am sorry I kept panicking but I will do better. I swear I will not let you down again, Byul-ah! I am in love with you. You are the love of my life. Please, gi...

The blonde pulled the older girl gently and Solar sat on her lap and the two best friends kissed softy.

Moonbyul brushed her finger on Solar's cheek and asked while looking into her eyes:

____ For real?  Am I not dreaming? Do you love me back? 

Solar grinned the way she always made the rapper feel like the sun was shining on her and replied:

_____ You are not dreaming, Byul-ah. I love you so much that I feel like my heart can't take it. I've been trying so hard not to be devoured by my feelings for you that I didnt see it coming. I fell even harder.

Moonbyul cupped the girl's face in her hands and gave her a peck on the nose while whispering:

_____ I love you too, Ddun.

Sandeul and Punch got to the living room and tried to head back to the kitchen, feeling embarrassed for witnessing Solar sitting on Moonbyul's lap and being all lovey-dovey. However, the brunette noticed and spoke with a smile:

_____ You don't need to hide just because my girlfriend was kissing me.

The guests got a little shocked  but also extremely happy and Sandeul exclaimed:

_____ That's awesome! I didnt know our Byul-ah was finally taken.

____ That's because Byul-ah didnt know.____ The rapper glanced at Solar, with mixed emotions.

_____ You said you wanted a relationship. Here I am. Wanna be my girlfriend or not?____ The singer giggled.

_____ Guys, could you look away for a second? I gotta kiss the hell out of my girlfriend.____ Moonbyul spoke without breaking the eye contact with the singer.

_____ Aigo... Let's finish dinner for these love birds, Punch.____ Sandeul exclaimed and the girl followed the boy with a loud laughter.