Bi curious

The sister

Yonghee texted Moonbyul asking if she would like to have dinner with her because she was home alone and bored.

The blonde hesitated for a while,  still worried with the older girl's jokes regarding her. Of course Solar's sister was not speaking seriously about being interested in her but it was all very weird.

In the end the rapper decided to accept the invitation and have some fun since she was feeling very lonely and that .

Solar's sister surprised Moonbyul with a beautiful table full of korean typical food.

____ Wow, unnie! Don't you think is too much? ___ The blonde asked with watery mouth.

____ Nah, you need to eat better, Byul-yi. Do you like those? I did them myself.___ The brunette had a kind smile.

____ Jincha??? Did you do all this by yourself? I thought it was delivery.

____ I did. You deserve good food.____ The girl winked.

Moonbyul blushed immediately and sat in front of the older woman.

They had a wonderful time, talked about all sort of things, shared a lot of laughters and ate until Moonbyul needed to her pants.

Yonghee giggled when the rapper said she was looking like a pregnant fish.

They sat on the couch and kept talking about random things until the dark-haired woman asked:

____ Ah, I remembered something. You and the girls have been so busy. You havent watched Yongsun's pole dance video she is going to post on youtube, right? 

____ No, I havent but....

Yonghee interrupted the younger girl and dragged her to her room.

____ Come here! Have a seat! I have the video on my laptop.____ The brunette sat on her bed.

Moonbyul walked slowly and sat beside the girl very stiff. She cleared and said:

_____ Actually I havent watched because I didnt want to....

____ You feel jealous of the teacher, right? 

____ Huh?!

____ There is no point in denying.___ Yonghee tapped the rapper's leg.

Moonbyul kept silent and tried to ignore that hand on her.

____ How long have you been in love with Yongsun?____ Yonghee caressed her knee now.

_____ Whaa... i'm....This is....

_____ Byul-yi, don't be silly! Just tell me. ____ The brunette spoke gently.

Moonbyul sighed and accepted defeat:

____ Since 2016....

____ Wow! All this time and nothing happened? Didnt you share beds?

The rapper laughed and responded:

____ Unnie, dont you know Yongsun? I breath and she screams "isanhae".

____ You"re avoiding the video because she makes you , right?____ The woman suddenly understood.

____ Because of the two things you said.___ The blonde confessed.

____ Ah, but its just a video. And You wont feel things watching with me.

____ Okay....____ Moonbyul accepted defeat.

However, Yonghee couldnt be more wrong. The younger girl felt like slapping her best friend just for being so close to her teacher. And her heart was beating fast because Solar was too hot.

_____ She never told me she is that close to this pole dance teacher...____ Moonbyul gritted her teeth.

____ Yeah, but still just friends.____ Yonghee reassured her.

____ You"re right, unnie.

The brunette touched Moonbyul again and asked :

____ Byul-yi....7 years since your last relationship and 3 to 4 years in love with Yongsun. All this time and you had nobody? Not even to release some steam?  Exchange some body heat?

____ Nope...____ The rapper whispered. 

____ Seeing Yongsun moving like that, what do you feel?

Moonbyul blushed and averted her eyes from the computer screen . She didnt respond.

_____ Dont be shy. I'll not tell her.

____ Every time I have to focus really hard to suffocate my instincts, so that she doesnt notice my desire. The only thing that helps is if I'm feeling pain. Sometimes I hurt myself on purpose, so that the pain doesnt let me feel other things. ____ Moonbyul confessed.

Yonghee had her eyes wide open and she held the girl's hand when she spoke:

____ You should not hurt yourself for any reason, especially if it's to avoid feeling excited! 

____ I know. It's just....What I feel for her is too strong. And I keep craving for her touch, some physical contact. I'm pathetic...____ Moonbyul shook her head. 

____ Byul-yi...

____ Yeah?____ The rapper faced the brunette.

Yonghee leaned her head and got really close until their lips touched.

She soft kissed the rapper's mouth while her hand was running up and down Moonbyul's thigh.

The rapper held her hand and interrupted the kiss:

____ Look, unnie....I don't want pitty affection. You're very nice, but....

____ Before you continue, It's not pitty. I 've already told you. I am interested in you. ___ Yonghee interrupted her with a soft voice.

____ But you're not gay. I've known you for a while.  You had quite a few boyfriends and I know you were not faking, in the closet type.____ Moonbyul commented confused.

The older girl giggled:

____ You're not wrong, Byul-yi. But I also told you that you are attractive. I guess I am curious about how it feels being with a girl. Well, with a girl like you.

The rapper glanced at the older girl and spoke honestly:

____ It's an honor. I used to have a huge crush on you, unnie. But you know how I feel about Yongsun. This situation is very strange.

____ Wow, the girl crush of girls crushes had a crush on me? I feel powerful.___ Yonghee winked.

Moonbyul laughed and gave the girl a weak punch on her shoulder.

The brunette kept talking:

____ Now seriously....I don't care if you use me to kill your thirsty for Yongsun. I dont mind if you imagine I am her. As far as I know, You are gonna be giving me what I want. Satisfy my curiosity. Will you? 

Moonbyul gulped when the gorgeous woman asked without taking the eyes of her and caressing her body.

____ I don't know...It's really weird....Unnie, I....

Yonghee glued once again in Moonbyul's lips and whispered between pecks:

____ Close your eyes! Imagine Yongsun half touching your skin with her hot hands. She bites your earlobe and whispers something dirty to turn you on....

The older girl Moonbyul's tongue and put the rapper' s hand on her , under the shirt.

The blonde exhaled and pressed the woman's sensually.

Both started getting really excited and the rapper pulled the brunette to her lap.

In the blink of an eye, both were craving for more physical contact and Yonghee crossed her legs around Moonbyul.

They took each other's shirts and the kiss was becoming overly ual.

Moonbyul stopped thinking and her hand felt Yonghee's directly on the skin. 

Things were escalating too fast even for Yonghee but it felt good.

She was about to pull Moonbyul closer when they heard Solar screaming and the sound of water.

The rapper jumped like a superhero, put on her shirt carelessly and ran to the yard to help Solar.

Yonghee ran too and felt relieved her sister was okay.

The older girl had to interfere when Solar and Moonbyul started arguing some time later.

Then the rapper went away and Solar locked herself in her bedroom.

The following morning, Yonghee was getting ready to go to the gym when a very murderess looking Solar stood right in front of her and questioned, as if she was ready to cut :

_____ What do you think you're doing with my best friend,  unnie?

____ I told you. She is....very interesting.

____ You gotta be kidding me! You always dated guys.____ The singer shouted.

____ Byul is different from the other girls.  She really makes me feel things.____ Yonghee shook her shoulders.

_____ Listen, Byul is very especial and delicate! I dont want you fooling around wirh her!____ Solar spoke agressively.

____ Why not?

____ I told you. She is delicate....fragile. I dont want you playing with her emotions.

____ Do you love her? ____ Yonghee asked .

____ Whaaat? Naaaah! We're best friends! What are you implying?___ Solar's voice got as high as a mad cat on a mating period

____ I'm not implying anything. But maybe you like her more than you want . Anyway, I like her and she feels lonely. If she wants, I wanna see how things can work between us.___ Yonghee declared. 

____ Don't believe for a second that I'm gonna let you use Byul as your "trying out new things! 

____ You"re getting all wrong. I don't intend to use her. Just date her.

____ Unnie, I don't want you dating Byul!

____ Give me one good reason, Yongsun.

____ Because I asked you.

____ This is just you being spoiled.

Solar clentched her fist and walked away.