Love is a battlefield

The sister

____ Let me see if I get this straight....Or better said....If I get this gay or bi.Yonghee unnie wants to date Byul-yi unnie.____ Hwasa spoke as a mediator.

____ I do.___ The brunette shook her head positively.

____ And Yongsun unnie will just agree with this if she dates the greasy hamster too?

____ Uhumm. _____ Mamamoo's leader mumbled with her arms crossed.

_____ Hey, Would you all stop being ridiculous? This is something personal and I am the one involved in this mess.This is up to me!____ The rapper exclaimed.

___ Shush, unnie. Nobody asked you.____Hwasa put a finger in front of the blonde's lips

____ Come one! Is this a joke?____ Moonbyul growled.

____ And how do you girls think this can work?____ The y and voluptuous singer asked. 

Yonghee smiled:

____ Maybe I can have Byul-yi on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Yongsun will have Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

____ Weekends are our thing! Mine and Byul's.___Solar complained.

____ Take it easy, unnie. We'll figure it out what's better for everybody.____ Hwasa caressed her friend's shoulder.

____ What's better for everybody,  except me.You know what? you! I'm getting out of here.____ The rapper stood up and walked out of the house.

____ I'll talk to her.____ Wheein declared and followed her friend.

The three women stood there exchanging looks while the cute shorter one held the rapper's arm in the yard:

____ Unnie, why are you so angry?

Moonbyul massaged her forehead and sighed:

____ How can I not be? This whole thing is....stupid! 

____ What is so stupid? Two beautiful women are interested in you.____ Wheein hugged her friend.

____I"m not so sure about this.

____,Why not? 

____ Yong is just jealous of her sister. And Yonghee unnie....well, I admit she seems attracted to me but I dont know if all this is just a distraction for her.____ The rapper seemed conflicted.

Wheein thought for a while and finally spoke:

____ Okay, what if it's as you said? What do you have to lose? Your lesbian will have some action.More than in your whole life. Some grabbing here and there, some in front of your eyes, good kisses....I doubt they will go beyond this but....still, lucky you! 

Moonbyul felt her face burning:

____ It kinda already happened....between Yonghee and I. And Yong stole a kiss from me. It feels weird and I smell problem. You know how I feel about Yong.I'm afraid this may break us apart. The only thing I've ever gotten for real is her friendship. Dont wanna lose her....

____ I see....Yeah, you've got a good point. But life is short, unnie. It's better start living while you can.___ The short girl tapped the rapper's back.

____ Maybe you're right, Wheein-ah. Let's go back inside.____ The blonde had a fierce look. 

____ Okay. Let's go!

As soon as Moonbyul entered the living room, both sisters gave her a beautiful smile and the rapper felt her knees weak.

_____ Good job, Wheein-ah!  Now let's decide this ...

____ Shut up, Hyejin-ah. Nobody but me has the right to decide anything! So....Kim Yongsun and Kim Yonghee.... If you want me, come and get me! Both will have to work to get something from me. There is no fixed schedules. You invite me and I'll say if I may go or not.If my answer is negative, it doesnt mean I am rejecting anyone. Probably I'm tired or have other plans. 

Moonbyul's voice was in her lower register and that always caused effects on Solar.

The singer was biting her lower lip to prevent herself from showing how aroused she was.

____ Well well well. This is definitely a Moonbyul I would dig. Can I have your Sundays?____ Hwasa joked around.

____ you, Hyejin!____ The blonde laughed.

_____ Okay, Yongsun unnie and Yonghee unnie....Do you accept Byul-yi unnie's demands?

____ I do.____ Yonghee winked at the rapper.

____ No problem.____ Yongsun stared at her best friend and Moonbyul got goosebumps all over her body.

____ x ____

Yonghee had selected Moonbyul's favorite movie and ordered Chinese food for them.

The two girls were sitting on the sofa after finishing their meal and Yonghee caressed the rapper's knee.

The younger girl took the iniciative to get closer to kiss the brunette and they had just touched lips when they heard someone's stepping in.

_____ Oh, I love this movie! Good I just came in the right time! ___ Solar exclaimed very lively.

Moonbyul took her hand off Yonghee and Solar tapped the two girls'legs to make them sit apart and have room for her.

Yonghee shook her head in disbelief but couldnt avoid laughing at the whole scene taken directly from a romantic comedy. 

Solar sat exactly between the other two and kept slapping their legs every time she laughed of something about the movie.

Moonbyul couldnt hold her laughter either. Solar was too cute and silly for her heart resist.

Knowing her best friend, the rapper was 200% sure the brunette was doing that on purpose, just to sabotage her date with Yonghee.

Two hours later, the three were still together and Solar seemed ready to keep up all night.

Moonbyul stood up and said she was getting tired and needed to go.

The singer said she would take her friend to the door.

When Solar returned to the living room, she found Yonghee waiting for her.

____ Let me tell you something, Yongsun. I know what you're doing and I'm gonna pay you back. If you want war, do it better. ___ The older girl winked and went to her room.

____ x ____

They were eating pizza at Moonbyul's place. It was an odd experience, considering 90% of their friendly dates had happened either in Solar's house or around the Han River.

Solar had ketchup all over her chin and corner of and she broke the silence:

____ I'm sorry that I've been acting like a fool.I ....I'm not gonna try to manipulate you.

The blonde smiled, cleaned the brunette's chin and responded:

____ That's very nice, but it's exactly what you're doing just now.

____ What do you mean?

____ You know me better than anyone in the whole world. And how you can get what you want. Kim Yongsun doesnt like to lose.  Are you really accepting defeat so early?___ MoonByul lifter her eyebrow.

____ Who said anything about accepting defeat? I am just informing you that our dates will remain as always. Not forced situations.____ Solar smirked.

____ I knew you were ploting.____ The blonde giggled, cupped the singer's face in her hand and got very close to wipe .

Solar held her breath for a while and stared st Moonbyul's lips.

The rapper wet her own lips and stared back while saying:

_____ Why wont you admit you're jealous of Yonghee unnie?

_____ Because it's not true.

____ Sure. As you wish.____ The blonde smiled.

____ I'm a little bit jealous of you.____ Solar let it out and startled the younger girl

____ Omo! I didnt expect that. I mean,  that you would say it out loud.

____ Neither did I. I may deny it if you tell someone._____ The brunette pouted and bit other slice of pizza, getting ketchup on again.

Moonbyul leaned her head as if she was gonna steal a bite from her friend' s pizza but instead she the ketchup from the corner of Solar's mouth.

The singer grabbed Moonbyul's collar, opened and kissed her lasciviously.

Both were getting out of breath. Yet, none of them wanted to stop.

Moonbyul felt Solar's hand caressing her back, inside her shirt. And the girl was using her nails to .

The blonde caressed the singer's thigh and squeezed it sensually.

Solar liked that more than she wanted to admit and she let her hand run freely inside the rapper's shirt.

When Moonbyul was about to pull the brunette to her lap, her sister Seulgi arrived and they got apart in an awkward way.

The girl smiled very happily and said:

____,Hi, Yongsun unnie. I stopped by your place because I needed to speak to Byul-yi unnie and your sister told me you girls might be here. This is so rare that I would never come home to look for you guys.

____ Of course she told you....____ Solar killed Yonghee in her mind a couple of times.

____ So what do you need, Seul?____ Moonbyul sighed and accepted defeat.