Awkwardly hot

The sister

The following day was weird. The trip back to Seul was silent and tense because the unnies couldn't look at each other but a minimum accidental physical contact was setting them on fire.

Hwasa and Wheein put their headphones on and planned to ignore the older members, since they knew the war had been on for over a week and drama was tiring.

Moonbyul and Solar were wearing shades. However, both could still see the shadow of each other's eyes and that was affecting them.

When they arrived at the company to change clothes, the maknaes left the van first and Solar lost balance in the moment she was passing beside Moonbyul's seat and fell on her lap.

The rapper held the singer's waist in her bare skin and Solar got shivers with that touch.

Moonbyul stared at the brunette's mouth and bit her own lips.

The older girl exhaled and left the car before she did something she shouldn't and the driver could see.

Mamamoo had schedule later. So the girls took the free hours to go home and take a good nap.

Solar showered one hour before her manager stopped by to pick her up and she got scared with the amount of bruises the rapper had left on her body. 

As soon as their eyes met again, the singer and the rapper got excited and had to use all their self-control to focus on other things. 

During the mini concert, when the blonde and the brunette had to touch each other's hands during the choreo of Starry Night and Egotistic, they felt like eletricity was going through their bodies and once again, a huge concentration was necessary to keep a normal face.

However, the maknaes knew their unnies very well and the first one to notice something was odd was Wheein.

Moonbyul invited Hwasa to have some drinks as soon as they finished the schedule and the brunette told the rapper they should go to her house if that was the case.

Solar glanced at the rapper as if she wanted to say something and that was the moment Wheein got the confirmation that her leader was not at war with the greasy hamster anymore.

____ Unnie, I'm not in the mood to drink tonight. Can I stay with you?

____ Sure, Wheein-ah. It will be my pleasure.___ The older girl replied with sincerity despite being confused with her friend, who didnt use to go to her house. 

Wheein didnt beat around the bush and just asked what she wanted as soon as they arrived in Solar's place:

____ So, what is going on between you and Byul-yi unnie now?

____ What do you mean?____ The leader tried to act cool and threw herself on the sofa.

The shorter girl sat on the floor and laughed:

____ You guys have been at war for daaays and suddenly today there was this fire in your eyes,  a different tension. Because yes, there is always tension when it comes to you two.But now I cant really read the situation.

Solar bit her nail and avoided eye contact. She was blushing when she gathered courage to admit:

____ Yesterday at the hotel, Byul and I....did it

Wheein widened her eyes and glanced at the older girl full of surprise:

____ Oh.....

____ Wheein-ah,  this is embarrassing! Say something. ____ Solar whined.

____ I don't have much to say.Actually I'm dying to ask....___ The younger girl giggled.

____ Ask....___ Solar sighed.

____ Was it bad? Is this why you 're being weird? 

____ Nooooo! Of course it wasn't bad!____ The singer exclaimed.

___ So????

The dark-haired inhaled and exhaled and played with her own hands before saying:

____ We were fighting and I had never been with a girl in life. Actually our fight was because I didnt go until the end a week ago...well, not exactly this but...We were not speaking and we had a another argument.We lost it and we had . However, we did things( she did things) that are embarrassing to think about during the day light.

____ I stil don't get it.So you two ed. Big deal....

____ It IS a big deal. Byul-ah is my best friend.Now, every time I look at her I remember her face between my legs...____ Solar felt the heat in her body.

Wheein laughed and made a naughty face:

____ Hmmm....I can't picture Byul-yi doing stuff like that. This puts her in a high level in my mind.

____ Trust me when I say Byul-ah is very dangerous despite the shyness.....

____ What do you mean?____ A curious puppy stared at Solar.

____ She....used her whole hand....inside of me....____ The older girl's voice cracked.

Wheein's eyes grew bigger:

____ Wow! She fisted you in your girls first time? Respect, Byul-yi unnie! Respect.

____ Shut up! My body doesnt respond well to the memory....

____ The way I see is quite the opposite. Anyway....what did you do for her, unnie?

____ Erm....I didnt feel prepared to do much. But I used my fingers....____ The singer blushed again.

____ I see. Dont feel bad. It's not a competition. And there is no right and wrong in .____ Wheein smiled encouragingly.

____ Well, there is a competition going on though. Thank you for being a pillow princess, Yongsun.____ Yonghee walked past the corridor with a huge grin.

Solar squeezed the couch with so much strenght that she almost destroyed the leather.

____ Sometimes I wanna kill her.

____ Calm down, unnie. She is just teasing you.

____ I don't  know. Yonghee is being weird since she developed this crush on Byul....___ The brunette pouted.

____ Do you think she will play harder than you?

____ I wont let her take Byul from me!

____ But....isn't part of the deal? That Byul-yi unnie dates both of you?

____ I will make Byul only think of my !___ I very determined Solar exclaimed.

Wheein looked at her friend with surprise and held her laughter.

____ x ____ 

Yonghee took Moonbyul to a play and after that they had dinner at a small restaurant and enjoyed each other's company.

They went to a distant neighborhood. So Moonbyul was driving to make sure they could go back at any time they wanted.

The older girl asked the rapper to park the car inside the garage instead of leaving it on the street and they kept there listening to music and chatting.

Suddenly, Yonghee kissed Moonbyul and pulled her to sit on her lap.

The rapper got shy but it was hard to resist to a very seductive and beautiful older girl, let alone one who was running tempting hands on her body.

Yonghee lifted Moonbyul's shirt and touched her abs and kissed the area of her s that the bra didnt cover.

The blonde had her lips parted and her head was lifted, giving the brunette access to Moonbyul's neck .

The older girl smelled the rapper's scent and slightly the skin near her ear.Then, she moved her hand to the belt and Moonbyul stopped her gently.

____ I'm sorry, unnie...This situation is weird for me....

Yonghee got back to her seat and smiled: 

____ Just because you and Yongsun ed ?

____ How did you know???____ The rapper got as red as a tomato.

____ I overheard a bit of her talk with Wheein.___ The brunette explained.

____ Well...don't you think is strange now?

____ Not at all. Unless you both decided to be in a relationship. Did you girls talk about it?

____ No...I mean...we were fighting and the was not planned at all.The following day was  awkward as hell and I don't know how to act around Yongsun or what expect from her.____ The blonde blurted ir out.

____ So, I don't see why we should stop knowing each other better. I am very aware of your feelings regarding Yongsun but there is a good chemistry between us, right?

____ Yeah but....Are you okay with that? Knowing I love her and that we did it?

____ Sure! Girls just wanna have fun. And I am a girl.____ Yonghee laughed.

Moonbyul scratched her neck and smiled shyly:

____ Okay then. But would you mind if we didnt try anything else for now? It's too recent for me...

____ Not at all, Byul-yi.  Our date was great anyway.____ The older girl caressed the rapper's hand. 

____ That's fantastic, unnie! You're the best!

____ I know.____ The brunette teased.

____ Would you be upset if I took off? I have a schedule early in the morning.

____ I wont, under one condition.___ The older girl smirked.

____ What is it?

____ I prepared something for you. Let's go to the kitchen, you taste it and I let you go.____ The brunette clapped her hands.

Moonbyul smiled and agreed to do what the older girl had asked.

Once inside the house, the rapper walked slowly trying to avoid making too much noise. That was her way to run away from bumping into Solar.

Yonghee pushed Moonbyul to the kitchen and served the cake she had made for the blonde.

Totally touched, the rapper ate a little bit and hugged the dark-haired girl as a thank you.

The older girl followed Moonbyul to the main door and gave her a steamy kiss.

Right in that moment,  Solar passed behind the couple and caressed Moonbyul's body with one hand while interlocking their fingers with the other.

The rapper gasped in the middle of her kiss and slapped Solar without allowing that Yonghee noticed.

The younger sister giggled and hid herself. Meanwhile, Moonbyul said goodbye to her date and went back to the garage.

In the moment the blonde opened the car's door, she felt s being rubbed on her back. 

_____ I think you forgot something. ____ The singer whispered in a very low and y tone.

____ Really? And what is it?____ Moonbyul played cool.

____ Me!____ Solar put herself between the rapper's legs and gave her a very hot kiss.

Moonbyul pulled her even closer and pressed their bodies against each other in a pleasant way.

____ Good night, Byul-ah.____ The singer bit the blonde' s lips and broke their contact with a smirk.

Moonbyul entered the car and sighed with frustration.

____ ! You will pay for this! 

____ I will be waiting. Anxiously.____ The older girl teased.

The rapper had laser in her eyes when she left.

Solar touched her own lips,  feeling as if her whole existence was combusting.