As good as it gets

The sister

Moonbyul mentioned for the second time on an interview that she would like to date someone, to open up after 7 years of her last relationship.

As usual, Solar got all stiff and uncomfortable with Moonbyul's honesty. The singer didn't know how to deal with that topic.

One night, the two friends were hanging out at Solar's place and she thought of giving some advice to the rapper.

____ Byul-ah, Don't you think you are exposing yourself too much by mentioning on national tv that you wanna date?

___ But I do wanna date, Yong. I don't see why this would be a problem.

___ Well, guys might think you are available for them. I dont want to jump into conclusions but....You're not into boys, are you?____ Solar blushed.

___ I 'm certainly not. On the other hand, saying I want someone doesn't mean I'll accept anyone or everyone.____ The blonde replied.

____ Well, you probably know better. Just be careful with the media.____ The house owner sipped a bit of the wine her friend had brought.

____ Isn't it exquisite? Your birthday gift has been really useful.Now I can keep my collection of wine at home.

____ Very good indeed. This I can drink easily. It's not bitter.____ Solar spoke excitedly

____ Ah, here is where you're wrong. Sweet beverages are dangerous. Don't trust sweet things.____ The rapper drank some of the wine she had bought too.

____ Does that mean I can't trust you?____ Solar copied Moonbyul's greasy gesture and winked.

The rapper laughed and responded:

____ This was smooth yet extremely greasy, unnie!

____ I've learned from the best! ___ The brunette clicked her tongue.

_____ Aigooo! Stop!____ The rapper giggled.

The two friends kept joking around and watching tv until late that night.

When Moonbyul realized her best friend had fallen asleep, she smiled and carried her gently to her bedroom.

Solar held the blonde by her neck and leaned her head on Moonbyul's shoulder.

The younger girl placed the singer very carefully on her bed and in the moment she was about to stand up, Solar pulled her by her shirt and pressed her lips against hers.

Moonbyul froze and her eyes got wide open while she was trying to deal with her emotions.

____ Your lips are so soft!____ The dark-haired girl whispered without stopping the little pecks.

The rapper was about to snap out of that but Solar bit the girl's lips and slipped her tongue inside Moonbyul's mouth. 

It was a slow and deep kiss, full of longing and mixed feelings.

Moonbyul finally stopped her friend when she gained strenght to think and she got some distance from the bed.

Solar turned her body to the side, adjusting herself to sleep and murmured with a smile hanging on her face:

____ I always wondered how you tasted like. Your kiss is as sweet as that wonderful wine...but better!

The rapper had her hand on her own chest, feeling her heart run like a formula one car.

It was too late to go home. However, the girl wouldnt be able to sleep in the same bed as her friend that night. So she threw herself on bed, in the room next door.

____ x ____

Yonghee made breakfast for three and tried to have a normal morning with the other two girls but her younger sister had a hangover , which gave the singer a bad mood and the rapper was acting awkwardly.

To kill the silence, the older Kim commented with Moonbyul:

____ So, I heard your interview on the radio and I found very brave what you said about wanting to date. Not many women have the courage to expose her feelings like that.

_____ Thank you, unnie.____ Moonbyul smiled shyly.

The chopsticks fell from Solar's hand and she rolled her eyes as a reaction to her sister's words.

____ Is it true?____ Yonghee observed the rapper very closely.

____ What, unnie?

____ That you havent had a date in 7 years?

Moonbyul blushed:

____ Ah....Yes. It's true.

____ Unbelievable! You are too pretty for that, Byul-yi!____ Yonghee smiled seductively.

____ But you're more beautiful and you're not dating either, unnie.____The rapper laughed.

The brunette smirked and commented:

____ See? We have so much in common....

Solar lost her temper and exclaimed:

_____ You two have so much in common? Seriously???? Like the white part of the eyes or the bones under the flesh, right?

Yonghee pretended she didnt listen to her younger sister and continued talking:

____ Byul-yi, I bought a new game of ps4 but I'm stuck in a fase. Wanna play and try to level up?

____ Wow! I didnt know unnie is into games. Sure! Let's go!____ A very enthusiastic Moonbyul jumped on her feet and followed the older girl.

_____ You gotta be kidding me!____ Solar smashed her glass of water on the floor as soon as she was alone.

The singer couldnt stand the fact that her older sister was stealing her best friend. Yonghee had plenty of colleagues and Moonbyul also had all the female idols whipped for her. So the dark-haired girl didnt need her own sister getting in the middle of her dynamic with the rapper.

That silly joke of acting all seductive towards the shy hamster was not funny and Solar didnt want to cut her sister's clothes so much since she was 13 years old.

Feeling the hangover clashing with her jealousy related to her bestie, Solar sent a text to the rapper.

" I am feeling like , Byul-ah "

" I told you to go easy on that red wine." The answer came immediately.

" What do I do now".

"Take some medicine".

Solar took a while to type her next message:

" You don't care about me anymore...."

Moonbyul also hesitated before responding:

" Dont be silly!  I'll go to the drugstore and get it for you."

A cute smile slowly formed in Solar's pretty face.

When the rapper told Yonghee that she remembered she needed to do something important, the older girl followed her to the corridor and gave her a kiss on the cheek:

____ Thanks for helping me with the game, Byul-yi!.

The rapper turned around to hide her tomato face and answered:

_____ My pleasure, unnie. Bye!

_____ Byul-yi!____ Yonghee called all of a sudden, when the blonde was almost turning the corner.

_____ Yes?

_____ Just so you know,  I am interested in you.

Moonbyul heard the girl's bedroom door getting shut behind her and tried to breath before going to the drugstore.

Her head was a mess. It was not possible that a sophisticated, mature, funny and y woman like Yonghee was really into her.

She was probably joking around or took part in some kind of bet.

The rapper went back to the house pretty quickly and handed the medicine to her best friend, along with some water.

Solar swallowed the pill, jumped on Moonbyul and hugged her neck while speaking:

____You are the best, Byul-ah! Thank you!

The blonde gulped when her eyes met Solar's gaze and they both stared at each other's mouths.

____ Okay, Ddun. Take car....

Moonbyul was interrupted by Solar's smack on her lips.

_____ Bye, Moonfart! Sleep well.

The older girl went to her bedroom and the blonde stood in the middle of the living room for a few minutes, totally shocked.

____ What the hell is going on with the Kim sisters and why are they pulling my leg? ____ Moonbyul whined and went away.