Stubborn

The sister

Solar was resting her head on Moonbyul's lap while they watched TV in the rapper's apartment.
Since they became ually active to one another, the singer prefered to hang out there instead of her place, to avoid Yonghee .
The mood was calm and domestic that night and the girls were tired after a whole week of strong schedules.

They had spent the day eating, playing games, watching their favorite TV shows and taking naps.

The older girl was caressing the rapper's leg without malice and Moonbyul kissed her forehead after her hair with tenderness, making Solar smile.

____  Yong

____Yeah, Byul-ah?

____ Are we girlfriends now?____ The blond dared to ask despite feeling nervous.

The dark-haired girl froze and her heart jumped like a crazy cat inside her cheat.

____ N-nooooo. I mean....I dont think só...___ Solar sounded weird and now she was concerned.

_____ Hmm, okay.

_____ Are you angry at me?____ The singer looked up.

The rapper kept her eyes on the TV screen and just mumbled:

_____ Nope.

_____ Yes....you are....____ Solar pouted.

_____ I feel like having something sweet? Want some pie?____ The younger girl forced a smile.

____ No, thank you.

Moonbyul waited that Solar moved her head and went to the kitchen to fill her stomach in order to balance the void Solar had just left in her soul.

As soon as she was back, the singer mover again to give her space on the couch but the blonde announced while walking towards the room:

_____ I'm worn out. Getting some sleep. Goodnight.

_____ Can I go with you?____ The brunette asked shyly.

_____ Sure._____ A very neutral voice echoed in the living room, making the singer wonder what was on her best friend's mind.

Although the mood had gotten darker, Solar wrapped herself around Moonbyul and they fell asleep.

______ x _____

Yonghee took Moonbyul at a fashion show and the rapper tried to enjoy and be pleasant to her date. Nonetheless, that was not her kind of environment and also she had been a little off since the day Solar told her they were not girlfriends. That affected her deeply.

The blonde avoided being alone with the singer for several days. She just accepted ordinary invitations , like eating together or watching TV.

When Solar tried to go to the younger girl's house, Moonbyul used her sister Seulgi as an excuse and suggested visiting her instead.

That had been 5 days before and after that, all their contact was during Mamamoo schedules.

Yonghee noticed the girl was not fine and invited her for a drink after the fashion event.

Being frustrated, the blonde drank much more than a bottle of soju and Yonghee took her to her house and threw her on her bed.

_____ Byul-ah, I know you are shy and conservative. But I'm taking off your clothes. It's very uncomfortable to sleep in jeans. ____  The brunette smiled while struggling to get rid of the rapper's boots.

Giggling like a fool, Moonbyul's facial expression changed as soon as the gorgeous dark-haired woman pulled down her pants and glanced at her abs.

_____ You like what you see. Right, unnie?

Yonghee was taken aback by the blonde's bold smirk and y tone of voice.However, she played along and responded and touched the girl's stomach:

_______ As a matter of fact, I do. Byul-yi , can you sit down so that I take off your jacket? 

The rapper laughed but did what she was asked. Then Yonghee sighed and exclaimed:

_____ What the hell, Byul-yi! How many layers of clothes are you wearing? Put your arms up.

---------- Aigo.... just as bossy as her...____ The blonde mumbled and pouted.

The older girl laughed and pushed Moonbyul back to bed while leaning closer and : 

______ You can't keep Yongsun out of your head, huh? 

_____ Well, unnie... Sometimes you are like twins. So this makes things harder. ____ The younger girl caressed the brunette's back and welcomed the woman's tongue in a hot kiss.

_____ How many times have I told you that you can use me all you want?____ The brunette put the rapper's hand on her and the girl chuckled and and started making out with the other.

_____ x _____

Solar woke up full of energy and in the mood to go out for some jogging and she remembered that her favorite sneakers were with Yonghee.

As her sister had already left to work, the singer decided to pick them in her room.

When the dark-haired girl got into the place and saw Moonbyul in her sister's bed half , she lost her temper  and slapped the blonde's leg.

_____ You screwed my sister? Seriously?!

The rapper woke up scared and in a bad mood and she stared at her best friend with anger and shouted:

_____ I dont think this is any of your business!

_____ How can you say that? Aren't we dating?___ Solar seemed upset.

_____ Is that what you call it?___ Moonbyul stood up and starter picking up her clothes.

_____ What do you mean?

The blonde put on her jeans and glanced at Solar with a dangerous expression:

_____ I'm your Booty call, Yongsun. That's how you treat me. Well, if you dont see yourself in a relationship with me, I can do whatever I want. And whomever I feel like.

_____ It's not it! I...

_____What, Yongsun? What?____ Moonbyul dressed a shirt and her jacket and she stopped in front of the older girl.

_____ You said you were not angry...._____ Solar pouted.

_____ It's not about anger, you fool....____ The younger girl slighty pushed the singer to the side and left the room.

Solar followed her best friend and held her arm:

____ So what is it, Byul-ah?

Moonbyul sighed and whispered :

____ I thought we would have something especial, that you were really into me. It hurts that I'm just a toy you dont want to see your sister playing with.

_____ Come on, Byul-ah! That's not it...

_____ So what is it?

_____ I.... You're wrong. I....____ Solar choked and the rapper was not having it.

As soon as the blonde left, Solar wanted to punch herself for freezing and not saying what she really wanted. 

It was a huge fight between her brain and heart and none was winning properly.

The singer lost her excitment about jogging and grabbed something to eat, out of frustration