The shock

The sister

Kim Yongsun aka Solar from Mamamoo, was in her late twenties. To be exact, she had just celebrated 29 years old in Korean calendar. 

The gorgeous dark-haired woman had been living with her older sister for the last couple of years and they moved to a big house as soon as the singer got in a better financial condition.

Solar was known to be a homebody and the few times she would go out apart from work schedules were usually with her best friend Moonbyul, and once in a blue moon with the other friends and members from Mamamoo or with Chorong, her friend from Apink.

The brunette was trying to get closer to another Apink member, Bomi and they had plans to make a youtube video together for their channels.

Solar had met Bomi that evening to exchange some ideas and ended up coming home later than she thought.

As she entered the living room, the girl recognized her best friend's phone on the coffee table.

Well, that was not exactly a surprise, since her friend had the annoying habit of coming over with or without invitation. Or permition.

Solar bet Moonbyul was sleeping all over her bed just to ,  like a spoiled dog trying to mark territory.

Okay...Being honest to herself, the singer usually found the younger girl's presence very comforting and refreshing. Even if she pretended she wanted her gone.

The dark-haired girl got surprised and a little bit disappointed that she was wrong about Moonbyul being in her room.

As she was a very curious person,  Solar decided to check if the rapper was in the kitchen but once again, she didnt find her.

After wondering around the house for a while,  Solar came to the conclusion that her friend had forgotten her celphone at her place.That was odd for a person like Moonbyul. There was no other explanation though.

When the singer was about to give up, she thought of taking a look at the pool house. However, the rapper wasn't there either.

Walking past the pool, Solar saw some dim lights coming from her sister's bedroom window that faced the yard and thought of scaring Yonghee a bit, just for fun, as one of them would do to the other ocasionally.

The dark-haired girl leaned close to the huge window and got wide open.

Solar had the side view of her sister's bed and right at that moment,  despite the lamp showing just a bit more than a silhouette, she could see Yonghee sitting with her legs crossed around the waist of another woman while they were kissing. And not a typical and calm korean kiss but a sensual and wet kiss, with tongues getting exposed.

The woman who was kissing Yonghee had long blond wavy hair and a very well-built body.

Solar could notice the shape of the girl's legs and when they broke the kiss for a while and Yonghee took off the blonde's shirt, her abs got exposed.

The singer felt getting dry and her heart running fast each passing second she kept watching her sister making out not with a random girl but with her best friend. 

Solar wanted to move and hide and make that imagine go away from her mind. Nonetheless, her feet seemed glued to the ground and she wasnt able to stop looking.

Moonbyul, her best friend for 7 years, the one who was always shy to even change clothes in front of her members,  was sitting on her sister while just wearing a bra and that was too shocking.

The rapper also took off Yonghee's blouse and Solar saw when the blond girl touched her sister"s .

That was too much for her. And because of that, her feet finally moved and the singer managed to turn around to go back inside the house. 

However, Solar was so shook that she lost balance and ended up falling in the swimming pool.

As she was taken by surprise, her scream came naturally and she was so loud that probably all the neighborhood could hear.

Out of nowhere, someone jumped inside the pool and grabbed Solar with strong but careful arms.

The singer had swallowed some water despite knowing how to swim and her savior sat on her waist and started breathing inside . 

Solar knew it was Moonbyul before she opened her eyes. 

She knew her best friend' s scent from any distance but when they were close, it was always sinful pleasant.

Solar was afraid to look and see braless Moonbyul on top of her. Despite of that, she found courage to open her eyes and the girl was decent.

Or as decent as possible when you are making out and run to save someone. 

The singer could see Moonbyul's hair was all messy, her shirt was inverted and her neck was red, like when someone kisses and bites too harshly.

It took Solar a long while to realize her sister was standing right beside them and she seemed so calm, as if she hadnt done anything .

In that moment,  Solar felt like punching Yonghee's perfect face just to erase that satisfied expression. 

Yes, she had mentioned Moonbyul was attractive but that right there was too much.

How could her older sister, who had dated guys all her life, decide to do stuff with her best friend inside her house?

And Moonbyul, always flirting with her and saying she didnt have anybody all those years. How could she think it would be okay to her sister? What did those es have in mind? Smoke? 

Solar pushed Moonbyul abruptly and stood up.

She didnt bother to thank her friend or talk to her sister. Instead, the singer went directly inside the house .

Moonbyul followed Solar and entered her bedroom without knocking.

The older girl had taken off her wet clothes and she turned around and furious to face her best friend. 

The rapper gulped to the sight of Solar's perfect round ies .

____ I saw what you were doing with my sister,  Byul-ah. 

The blond forced herself to stop staring at Solar's body and replied:

____ It wasn't planned...It just happened.

____ So you're not doing it again, right? ___ Solar got closer her best friend. 

Moonbyul was too aware of her friend' s ness to function properly and form sentences.