ANOTHER FAVOR

AVARICIOUS

CHAPTER 7:

 

After the shocking event that had happen earlier, Seungwan entered the dressing room with a long face and sit beside of Joy. She was in a daze because of what had happen and remembering that event made her sigh.

Sigh

‘Aish I’m so dumb’

Sigh

‘ why am I so clumsy, I even spilled some of my coffee’

Sigh

‘ and I didn’t even finish to drink it, such a waste of money’

Sigh

‘ my money…’

After the makeup done, Joy look at Seungwan to ask if her makeup looks good on her.

“ Seungwan do I look good in my makeup?” she asked with an excitment because she want Seungwan to answer her question

“Yeah, you look good” But Seungwan wasn’t paying attention on her. She was facing Joy but her mind set was wandering in some other space.

“Do I look gorgeous?” She asked her again because she want to know her answer because she knew she doesn’t lie.

“Yeah your were Gorgeous…” Seungwan said without paying attention, she's just agreeing because she already know that Joy looks good in every thing

“ Do I look Stunning in my Dress?” Joy asked then she stand and turned around to show off her dress. But then she realized that Seungwan wasn't paying attention. And that couldn’t skip by an eagle eye of Joy. She realized that Seungwan was not in herself after she went to the cafe, she had a long face and she's sighing nonstop. Whomever she’s thinking right now, curse her, because Seungwan keep on ignoring her appearance. And that won’t do to her. No one ignores her because she always got the attention she want.

“ Hey Seungwan,” she call her but she did not budge in her sit nor turn her head at her

“Seungwan” she tried it again but still got no response then she think some idea she grab her wallet to get a coin then she grabbed Seungwan’s hand. And that got her attention because of a sudden touch in her hands, she placed the coin on Seungwan’s palm.

“Penny for your thoughts” Joy said then she got a questionable look to Seungwan. She was uncertain on what Joy’s putting off. But then she acknowledged Joy presence and in a mean of time she forgot the event earlier.

“ what’s with a long face that you keep on sighing” Joy asked but before Seungwan can reply, she got asked another question because of the brown stain in her clothes

“ and what happen to your clothes?” Joy asked then a concerned plastered in her face. She plotted in her head that someone bullied Seungwan in her way here

“ Oh this, I just spilled some of coffee in my clothes… ummm I mean your clothes that I’m wearing, anyway it just an accident. I’m sorry I ruined your clothes, I swear I’m going to wash this.” Seungwan said because she don’t want to be burden to Joy on what happened earlier.

But then Joy was not buying the excuse because she knew that it might be someone who did it and because it screams on Seungwan face. She knew even she don’t know the other details and whomever did It, Seungwan is easily to read face. But then their conversation got cut when the Producer entered the room.

“Miss Joy are you done? We’re going to start now”

 

“Yeah, I’m done just a minute I’ll be there” Joy said to the Producer before he went out. And Joy turned her head to Seungwan.

“We’re going to continue that, and you’re going tell me all the details later… okay” then she didn’t get to heard Seungwan's answer because she already turned her back to her.

“ But Miss Joy… Its not totally serious” she said but Joy didn’t heard, because she's too far to be heard by her

 

……………………………………………………………………………

 

She’s in right side of the Photographer right now, and she’s watching Joy in every pose she make, and makes Seungwan mesmerized by her beauty.

And in every instruction of the photographer she make, it always looks fascinating. And she’s actually doing a good job... no I mean perfect, because she looks perfect in every poses she do, Seungwan's thought. While she's monitoring Joy, she felt the vibration in her pocket because she Silent her phone and turned it in vibration mode to avoid the distraction in shoots. When she saw the caller ID she answered it immediately because it was her boss in the company, the father of Joy… Mr. Park

“ Hello Secre— Ehem! Manager Seungwan…”

“ Yes Mr. Park?” She asked

“ How are you? Are you coping up with Sooyoung? Are you in a Photoshoots right now? Did she gave you a headache?” He asked

“ I’m good Mr. Park and Ms. Joy is actually easy to handle, Don't worry. And Yes we are in a shoot right now, and No she don't give me a headache"  she answered

“ Oh I’m Glad. Anyway I called because I need to ask you about the previous report you’ve made. Where did you put it, I can’t find the files you made”

“ Oh that, I placed it at the top of your Desk maybe it got---“ she got cut off by Mr. Park and in the background she could here the rummaging

“ Right its here!, ummm can I ask you a favor again?” Mr. Park said

“ Could you go to the Red V Company tomorrow in behalf of me and Talked to them about the idea we're planning in the report that had been made. I really am busy right now and I have a flight to catch right now. Sorry for asking a favor... I can’t find another Secretary right now because of my schedule I’ll promise I’m going to pay you in behalf of my favor.”

“ Okay, anyway Mr. Park what Time should I go there?” she asked

“ at 8 am sharp she don’t want a late person, I already talked to her so I just want to informed you. And dress in a neat office uniform okay, she’s a meticulous person” he said then the phone called cut off.

After the call end I heard the producer to have a break in a thirty minutes so I immediately went to Joy to asked in what she want to have.

“ Ms. Joy you did great earlier, anyway what do you want to eat?” Seungwan asked Joy then a smirk appeared in her face. She got an idea in her head.

“YOU…” then she lean forward to Seungwan and that got her stiff in her position because of a too close face of Joy and she could feel the breath of Joy. And if someone saw them They might think that they are having some intimate. And that light struck her, then a light tint of pink in her cheeks appeared. She was blushing right now because of a sudden boldness of Joy. And she’s really not comfortable right now.

“ H-Huh? Ms. Joy?” she asked her because she think she heard it wrong and she might pulling some prank again.

“I mean You what do you want. And that would be my order also” Joy said then back away because of Seungwan being uncomfortable and she’s just messing with her.

“Okay, I will ordered some Frappuccino would that be okay to you?” Seungwan asked again because Joy might not liked what she want if she didn’t ask properly.

“ Yeah that would be good” Joy said then sit to her position nd she watch Seungwan fade in the door…