BAD LUCK

AVARICIOUS

A tranquil room placed by reverberating sound of alarm clock, and Seungwan still in her deep sleep. And it’s hard to get up in the morning when you have a silken mattress with irresistible soft…

Velvet pillows…

Comforter as thick as purr of bear…

Soft hand that keeps caressing her face…

Soft voice that suit in the morning…

 

“ Wakey wakey sleepy head…” then her hands keeps caressing Seungwan face

“ hmmm five more minutes…” Seungwan said to the person who keeps caressing her faces.

“ ummm okay but after five minutes you should wake up” said by the person then Seungwan nodded. But then she froze in her position and she realized that there’s a lady in her bed and the voice seems familiar to her. And she can’t be wrong, that it was Ms. Joy who were in her bed.

Her suspicion got answered when she peek through her side, and welcomed by a smiling face of Ms. Joy that also lying in the bed. Then she realized that she was not in her house, she remembered that she did not go home last night and she slept in the guest room of Ms. Joy

 

“ M-Ms. Joy?!” she said

“Hi… did you sleep well?” joy asked and a smile appeared at her face

“A-ah ummm well Yes” she said in an embarrassed because she remembered that supposedly she was going to wake first and prepare everything that Joy needed in that shoot instead it was Joy who did it.

“ Well you see…I have a shoot for today and its already four in the morning and we’re running late so you need to change clothes now” she said and she’s correct because they’re running late and she have no time to wash up now because Ms. Joy will be late if she spend another minute in the bathroom so for the sake of Joy’s career they need to go now.

 

 

Joy and Seungwan arrived at the shoot in a right time. And currently Joy is in the dressing room and having a make up done for the shoots. And Seungwan decided to buy some coffee near at the place because she need to stuffed her stomach to avoid having a stomach ache in the morning.

She walked through out and entered the 24/7 coffee shop, and when she opened the glass door she got welcomed by the aroma of the Brewed coffee. The smell spread around the place and for Seungwan having the fragrance like this is like a paradise to her because she’s a coffee lover. She went to the counter to order two caramel macchiato then she roam her eyes to see some interesting design or furniture in the place. She sat near at the counter to wait her order…

5 minutes later… Her ordered arrived and went back to the shoot.

 

She was going to entered the dressing room to give the Caramel macchiato to Joy when suddenly a body crash to her and the coffee that she was holding went flying and spill some of it to her and to the other person. And that would be the reason why the coffee disappeared in one just click, and her Adrenaline activated. She immediately rush to the lady who got spilled on her clothes and she help her out because the coffee is hot and it might damaged the skin of the other person so she  grab her handkerchief in her pocket and rub it off to the person to clean and dry the wet part. She was rubbing the wet part that she didn’t realized where her hands rubbing it.

 

“I’m ok… you can stop what you doing” the lady said in flat tone because she don't want to gain so much commotion

 

“ No its not ok” Seungwan said while continuing to dry the wet part in the chest part of the lady 

 

“ No, I’m totally ok I can handle this you can stop now” she said and start to be irritated because Seungwan still not listening and right now she's in a bad mood for some reason before the coffee spill happened.

 

“ No let me dry it first” Seungwan still insist and she’s too caught up to her doing that she didn’t realized that the person was not in a mood

 

“I SAID STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING, CAN’T YOU UNDERSTAND?!!! SHOULD I INTERPRET IT TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!” she said and grab Seungwan hand and Seungwan was in a shock of this situation that she didn’t realized that she annoyed the person by her act. And she feel so small right now because they caught some attention in the site and all eyes on them.

“I-im sorry, I just w-want to help you for what I did” she said in a nervous tone that she think she peed her pants. Because if looks could kill she think she’d already dead by now. But she can’t keep her eyes on the lady because she’s too beautiful to take her eyes on her even though the lady was fuming in anger. And if she would describe the lady, the appropriate word would be Descendants of Aphrodite. Her beauty is not a joke even just she’s wearing a plain long sleeve and miniskirt it looks good on her. She looks like she’s modeling an office uniform that looks so sophisticated.

“I didn’t ask for your help…” she said to Seungwan and she look around and she realized that they are watching them.

“What are you looking at?!!! Go back to work!!!” she said and immediately live the place then everyone return on what they are doing.

 

And Seungwan was only the person left in that place and she’s still looking at the back of the person that start to fade in her sight.