CHAPTER 4: PARK "JOY" SOOYOUNG

AVARICIOUS

 

CHAPTER 4: PARK “JOY” SOOYOUNG

A bright morning comes again, the golden medallion spread across a clear blue sky. The light that beams in the ground gives a nice weather for a good walk. Everything was so bright and colorful, deep blue sky and green trees spread around and the bird chirping around like they were creating a music in my ear. I hope this is a good start for my work like the weather around that gives a good vibes. A fresh morning to start a work with a new view to start with other person.

Walked…

 

Walked…

 

Walked…

 

 

Hmmm is this the right place?

Am I not mistaken?

This house is huge with full of greenery and colorful flower every where

I wander who is the gardener of this place

such a nice place they have

 

Maybe I should walked far to checked if there is a person that I could ask about the address.

Walked…

 

Walked…

 

Walked…

 

I look in the garden to checked if there is a person, lucky me, I saw a lady with a green dress watering the plants and she’s facing her back to me. And by looking at her back you could tell that she’s pretty because she looks like a flower that surround by butterfly. A rare flower among the flower that you could see.

 

“Hmmm excuse me, sorry for disturbing you but can I asked a question?” I said to her looks like I frighten her. I think she was absurd in her doing so she didn’t know I was here.

“ Don’t you know the privacy means? And how did you get in here?” she said

oh looks like I made a wrong decision to asked this person and I think I disturb her small time to her babies (flowers). She stop on what she’s doing right now and she turn around to face me.

 

I was so shocked when she turned around, I can’t believe what am seeing right now

 she looks different when she was dress like this compared to the other day. She looks more angelic without her make up on and her red lipstick.

Yes you heard me right she was the girl from the bus, a girl like in a trouble by the other day. So that’s why she looks familiar. She’s an actress, a daughter of my boss.

“ oh you’re the girl from the bus right?” she asked in surprise then it turned into grin.

So she remember me, gosh I’m so speechless right now.

“ uh- oh right yeah, am that person that you asked for helped” I said I think I’m as red as tomato right now, because she was in front of me and looking straight at me. I looked like am so little when in front of her. And I could tell that she’s 3 inches taller than me.

 

“ well we met again, such a small world. I think its destiny that we met” she said while smiling at me

“ well HA HA” I said in an awkward laughed I’m so embarrass right now, I don’t know why I’m acting like this. Maybe because she is beautiful…

“ well… from what I know you’re working in coffee shop, how come you’re here?” she asked

oh right I almost forgot the reason why I'm hear

EHEM … I’m here because for a certain reason, your father asked me a favor Ms. Joy” I said and I straighten my postured

“ oh my bad, I think I need to introduced to you well, my real name is Park Sooyoung… so you are the Substitute Manager that my father talking about”

“ yeah, and he told me that you’re a hard to grasp with” she laughed at me after I said it.

“ HAHAHAHA, your so cute I think I like you than my previous Manager” she said while squishing my face, so if my face got stretch then you already know the reason why my face turned like this

“ Maybe we should head inside, did you already have breakfast?” she asked as we walked inside the house.

“ yeah I already had” I answered

 

“ ahhh so sad you didn’t wait for me… anyway could you cook me some breakfast? Pweaseeee” she said in a cute tone. So this is what it feels like to be a manager. So its not far from being a Secretary in the company. Any way at least it double the pays in my salary, maybe I could survive being a manager.

“ OK, what dou you want to eat?”

“ Yey! Just any, surprise me” she said then she sit in the dining while me rummaging the refrigerator to see what I could use some ingredients to cook. Maybe being a manager is not bad decision, lucky her cooking is my hobby…

From what I heard, I think she’s not totally hard to be handled…Maybe

 

 

 

Time passed by  and  the sun start to shone away. A deep blue sky changed into dark, it means I need to go home  and i think she can handle her self being alone because she don't have a schedule for today. We just stayed in her house all day jsut to watched some Drama, Comedy, Horror in her living room.

 

"ummm Ms. Joy its getting late i think i need to go home, can i go home now?" I asked because I  might loss the last bus stop if i didn't get home early

 

" what if I say NO? Would you go home even if I say NO?" she asked in a playful tone

 

aishhh this girl 

 

" as you can see Ms. Joy its already late and i might loss  my last bus stop if i didn't go home already" i said

 

" Then NO, you can stay here today because i have early schedule tomorrow" she said in a flat tone 

 

" but  Ms. Joy i really need to go, i don't have a spare shirt. i didn't bring any if i only knew"

 

" its a NO, you stay here and i have many spare of shirt in my cabinet. i can give it to you if you want it" she said thenshe proceed on watching 

" But---"

" no  more buts... don't make me angry" she said and i i just zipped my mouth, because Ms. Joy have a short tempered from what I see...

just one night... maybe 

 

"Anyway i forgot to asked your name Manager." she said to me then she face me 

 

" uh ummm Seungwan, my name is Son Seungwan" 

" Seungwanie let's go to my room, i will give the spare shirt so you could change in comfortable clothes" she said the then she went to her room while i'm tailing her...

 

when i'm done washing i changed my clothes that she gave me, and when i wear it. its a little bit long i guess her size is bigger than me she have a long physique than me... when i'm done i went to living room to watched some Television and i'm expecting her at the sofa. But when i get there, she wasn't there. I think she went to bathroom to wash and change  in fresh clothe also.

 

     i was clicking by the channel in the remote when i heard the clicked of the door, i think she's done changing. 

 

" oh you're done, OMO your so cute in my clothes" she said then I turned to faced her when i see what she's wearing  a red satin sando and red satin short short. i guess thats her panjama... oh my i think i look liked a ert right because i can't take my eyes on her.

 

"Seungwan...

Seungwan...

hey Seungwan... do you hear me?" she asked the she giggled 

 

" ah yeah yeah, i heard you " oh my  i looked liked a fool...